Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff (1189 Views)

President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) / President buhari attends Juma'at prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
President Major-General Muhammadu Buhari attends the Wedding Ceremony of the Daughter of Late Chief of Staff Mallam Abba Kyari at the National Mosque on 13th Jan 2023

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1613919347688329216?t=f_sYwRrxnT7NRR0N0gOw3g&s=08

Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by NwaNimo1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tinupoo not invited.......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

B.ackward

U
.neducated

H.ateful

A.rrogant

R.etarded

I.gnorant

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by lhordspy: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jibril of sudan? Yiibos dont have a life asides constant propaganda.

Who remember how in 2019, during the election period they pushed the propaganda that this man was dead. The same man bouncing up and down now.

They are now using same tatics on Tinubu too now. But Nigerians already know them for who they are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by michlins(m): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
See opulence and display of class. These guys are not in the same universe as us

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by oyebanji44: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
Both the north and south west still like this man
Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by Anyenmoney(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
May God forbid another APC government.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Anyenmoney:
May God forbid another APC government.

lemme shock you, APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ AMEN, Peter Obi the chief sponsor of Insecurity in Nigeria is dead on arrive
Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
NwaNimo1:
B.ackward

U
.neducated

H.ateful

A.rrogant

R.etarded

I.gnorant

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

Obituary slave like u
Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by vhykeeytor(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Jibril of sudan? Yiibos dont have a life asides constant propaganda.

Who remember how in 2019, during the election period they pushed the propaganda that this man was dead. The same man bouncing up and down now.

They are now using same tatics on Tinubu too now. But Nigerians already know them for who they are.

A dead fish is not sweet in the soup. Buhari is a living dead. As far as I am concern.
Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by Novarisammy2: 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=119998693]

lemme shock you, APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ AMEN, Peter Obi the chief sponsor of Insecurity in Nigeria is dead on arrive [/quot

You are not entitled to youropinion. You are entitled to
your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by Novarisammy2: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=119998536]Jibril of sudan? Yiibos dont have a life asides constant propaganda.

They are now using same tatics on Tinubu too now. But Nigerians already know them for who they are.[/quote

Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.
Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
[quote author=Novarisammy2 post=119998958][/quote]

I don't care how you put it but all I have to tell you is that.....save your tears ahead of next month when Peter Obi will be disgraced and Jailed
Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by Novarisammy2: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I don't care how you put it but all I have to tell you is that.....save your tears ahead of next month when Peter Obi will be disgraced and Jailed

When a stupid government is elected in a democratic
country, the best thing about this is that you learn the number of stupid people in that country

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Novarisammy2:

When a stupid government is elected in a democratic
country, the best thing about this is that you learn the number of stupid people in that country

Hahaha grin grin e pain u well well u Idle grin
Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
I love Buhari, I don't know why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
BluntTheApostle:
I love Buhari, I don't know why.

Same here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff by Anyenmoney(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

lemme shock you, APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ AMEN, Peter Obi the chief sponsor of Insecurity in Nigeria is dead on arrive

Why are you people scared of Peter Obi?
Is he the only presidential aspirant?
Why is APC behaving like opposition party?

(1) (Reply)

Thread To Rub Shit On Obidients Face On Feb 26th / Tinubu Has No Chance Of Winning - Daniel Bwala (Video) / Moment Peter Obi Arrives Alex Oti Thanksgiving Service At Umuhia, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.