Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) (27416 Views)

Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign / See The Stadium That Will Host The Obidatti Campaign In Ibadan / Drone Photo Of Obidatti Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by WibusJaga: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by TUANKU(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Southern Kaduna for PO for sure. That's 40% guaranteed votes.
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Waw. But the said the apc deputy speaker left to join PDP? Who no like better thing? Obi all the way.
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by Emola12(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Buh Dem say OBI no get structure now
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by SHINJA: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Only islamic terrorists will vote for tinubu...
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by Cyprian221: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
[/color]
JasonScoolari:
From the hilltop of Obudu and Enugu
From the Platoons of Jos and Taraba
From the Food basket of Gboko and Otukpo
To the smiling shinning sun in Sokoto
From Ojo to jebba
From Portharcourt to Kaduna
From Warri to Benin

No one will be left behind.

This country will be fully Obidient and better with Mr Peter Obi.

[color=#000099]

Platoon ko battalion ni���
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by Lionmachala(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Thanksful:
E go shock them like naked wire from NEPA

Basket mouth.. I sight u
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by symbianDON(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2023

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by Blaze14k: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
yarimo:
This is all the members and supporters in a whole state oo

Bro honestly if u don't have something to say just shut up.
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by Gideon20(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
With these I can boldly tell you that Kaduna State is obidient, forget propaganda.
post=119998684:
I inaugurated my campaign council today in Kaduna with a lot of fanfare.
The 450-strong team is led by Chief Tahiru Bako, a great community mobiliser and highly respectable politician in Kaduna state, who left the PDP to join the LP. Also, the serving Deputy Speaker of Kaduna state House of Assembly, Dr. Isaac Auta Zakka Who left the APC for the LP was in attendance.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02D5zXu5TZtQLRCFDZUiFcPHHt1VDYm3C2cXiAWyYqZcfiW4Nh22w3z2ZSPfXELqG9l&id=100083197282680

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by slevan: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
One yard Peter Drury. You do this one.

JasonScoolari:
From Ojo to jebba
From Warri to Benin

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
KingKO22:
Chop the 20m campaign fund and vote for your Asiwaju of Africa

Obituary is IPOB agenda that every patriotic Nigerians should reject as plague

grin

I will advice you to prepare yourself for the shocker of your life.

As the day goes by, it gets clearer who the next president of Nigeria will be.

Peter Obi will be your next president

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by Slurity(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
JasonScoolari:
From Ojo to jebba
From Warri to Benin

IF AT ALL OBI WILL BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, IT WILL NOT BE UNDER THE CURRENT PARTY, IT IS JUST AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK. LET OBI CONTEST 100 TIMES, HE WILL NEVER WIN WITH L.P. PARTY. HE IS JUST A 4TH FORCE

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by Whytestar070: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
At the mention of obi name urchin begin to shiver
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by Sermwell(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Slurity:
IF AT ALL OBI WILL BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, IT WILL NOT BE UNDER THE CURRENT PARTY, IT IS JUST AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK. LET OBI CONTEST 100 TIMES, HE WILL NEVER WIN WITH L.P. PARTY. HE IS JUST A 4TH FORCE
You should be happy that he will not win na. Why are you now crying?. grin

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by bennyflipy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Kaduna Christians, Muslims, secular minds,stand with Peter Obi,do not let agbado infested urchins decieve you wit their Religion does not matter antics.
They are fully aware that terrorist use Religion as a major weapon towards their fight for an Islamic State, yet they tell you that Religion does not matter.
They are fully aware that Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted,yet they want you to accept Muslim-muslim agenda, that it does not matter.
Bunch of hypocrites grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

Which Kaduna Christians grin grin grin

We go shock Una on the 25th of February when we massively vote for the Jagaban of Africa.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Southern Kaduna.
God bless the Jagaban of Africa our incoming president.
God bless Uba Sani our incoming Governor.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by victorsola: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
post=119998684:
I inaugurated my campaign council today in Kaduna with a lot of fanfare.
The 450-strong team is led by Chief Tahiru Bako, a great community mobiliser and highly respectable politician in Kaduna state, who left the PDP to join the LP. Also, the serving Deputy Speaker of Kaduna state House of Assembly, Dr. Isaac Auta Zakka Who left the APC for the LP was in attendance.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02D5zXu5TZtQLRCFDZUiFcPHHt1VDYm3C2cXiAWyYqZcfiW4Nh22w3z2ZSPfXELqG9l&id=100083197282680
massive , massive, massive. Kaduna for obi 2055

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by Kingspin(m): 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bluntguy:
I thought El-Rufai said Peter Obi will not get up to 20 votes in Kaduna grin
Obidatti 2023 is a goal.
Na rigging El Rufai de talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by 1Dray(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Afamed:
Truly Obi the Pandora fraud has no electoral value

Stop picture spamming, you will be banned soon. Ask superwave. Be warned. Last warning.
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by Dpharisee: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bluntguy:
Obidatti 2023 is a goal.
The midget will be in serious shock soon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by chichriso: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
Good development for OBident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t54CPJM1kME
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by bigdammyj: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Noted.
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by makavalley(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bluntguy:
Obidatti 2023 is a goal.

Don't mind him , it will soon be clear in his eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by makavalley(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
A New Wave hiting every nook and cranny of the present day Nigeria....Peter Obi is sweeping across every geopolitical zone silently...not the old way of the polithiefcians, looters and home away rulers
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by Proudlyomonna: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
bennyflipy:

Which Kaduna Christians grin grin grin

We go shock Una on the 25th of February when we massively vote for the Jagaban of Africa.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Southern Kaduna.
God bless the Jagaban of Africa our incoming president.
God bless Uba Sani our incoming Governor.

Hahaha see dis agbado balabu nigga dey whine himself grin who join you for WE grin grin
Who be your WE grin
Even APC Northern Christians have openly rejected your sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict with him desperate Muslim-muslim agenda,not to talk of Southern Kaduna Christians grin grin grin
Guy I no be ya mate,look for ya mate to play your ere omode grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by kezienaira: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bluntguy:
Obidatti 2023 is a goal.

The short tribal bigot said Obi wouldn't see 20 people in Kaduna.
These are 100% organic by the way, grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by juman(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
I commend them.
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by pacespot(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Any inroads for Peter Obi in the North is game over for PDAPC, North is the only reason PDAPC are still in this race. I hope my northern brothers and sisters would look beyond ethnicity and religion to vote the right candidate to presidency.
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by Anugoson(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Afamed:
Truly Obi the Pandora fraud has no electoral value
Don’t you ever get tired of posting same thing in every post? It’s not getting attention anymore! Maybe you should google for more pics to spicy it up.
Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by bennyflipy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha see dis agbado balabu nigga dey whine himself grin who join you for WE grin grin
Who be your WE grin
Even APC Northern Christians have openly rejected your sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict with him desperate Muslim-muslim agenda,not to talk of Southern Kaduna Christians grin grin grin
Guy I no be ya mate,look for ya mate to play your ere omode grin grin

grin grin grin
Southern Kaduna is PDP

Even us the APC will struggle there, talkless of a structureless party and gullible supporters grin

We don give Una social media president already, after February 25th Una eyes go clear, after we discipline Una politically.

Congratulations to the Jagaban of Africa our incoming president.

Uba Sani our incoming Governor.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) by historic: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
KingKO22:
Chop the 20m campaign fund and vote for your Asiwaju of Africa

Obituary is IPOB agenda that every patriotic Nigerians should reject as plague

The same way Tinubu is Oduduwa terrorist agenda and should be resisted by all means

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG / Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" / Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.