Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared (1891 Views)

See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Maysdevices(f): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hello Nairaland human beings and weirdos alike! grin

Please go easy on me, it’s my first time posting! kiss

I’ve been viewing as a guest all this while but decided to create an account to post my some of my cooking after viewing some beautiful posts by some nairaland ladies!

I was craving some Fried Rice and Turkey, this morning so I decided to get some ingredients from 23rd Market

Ended up with more than I could eat, so I gave some to my compound’s security man and his friends!

9 Likes

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Johnthejohn(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
undecided
Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Kewtt: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Maysdevices:

I’ve been viewing as a guest all this while but decided to create an account to post my some of my cooking after viewing some beautiful posts by some nairaland ladies!

My boyfriend was craving some Fried Rice and Turkey, this morning so I decided to get some ingredients from 23rd Market to cook some and send to his workplace for lunch...

Ended up more than the two of us could eat, so I gave some to my compound’s security man and his friends!

I dedicate this post to Ahnie and gloryhomemaker, my two favorite nairaland chefs!

So you have successfully turned yourself into a promo wife? Because when he meets another woman he'll move on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by yrhuhfy113: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Maysdevices:

My boyfriend was craving some Fried Rice and Turkey, this morning so I decided to get some ingredients from 23rd Market to cook some and send to his workplace for lunch...

Ended up more than the two of us could eat, so I gave some to my compound’s security man and his friends!

I dedicate this post to Ahnie and gloryhomemaker, my two favorite nairaland chefs!

It looks nice but biko this is January, tell us the prices oh, things are expensive in the market, so how are you so generous.... I hope you didnt kill goat or ram for him o grin
Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Maysdevices(f): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
His plate vs mine.

I prefer chicken! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Maysdevices(f): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kewtt:

So you have successfully turned yourself into a promo wife? Because when he meets another woman he'll move on.
His placenta is not buried with mine.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Buhari4sale: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
How do we rate this, it's like rating your sexual performance when we have not had a taste of it
Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by swaley: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Person go just dey on e own. Una go just begin make am dey H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Cutehector(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
You did well maysdevices. Please ignore pained people.

4 Likes

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by ZINNYBANKS: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
You're doing well ...

3 Likes

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Kewtt: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Cutehector:
You're still on this morronic mission

2 Likes

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by yomi007k(m): 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
tongue

Looks good.

Won't mind a taste.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by noble2faith(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kewtt:

You're still on this morronic mission

You are the slowpoke here. In fact, not just slowpoke, but a pessimistic slowpoke! How could you think of this!
Kewtt:

Your wish will not come to pass in Jesus' name. It will only come to pass if the Op and his BF are not medically, spiritually, and emotionally compatible.

2 Likes

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by poshestmina(f): 2:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Looks really nice,Nne.

I'm always too lazy to snap and post most of Gloryhomemaker's and Maria's recipes I don 'tiff'.

Your boyfriend go turn your HUSBAND soon , don't mind that loveless ,shishiless,hungry alpha goat that commented earlier smiley.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Kewtt: 3:21am On Jan 14, 2023
poshestmina:
Looks really nice,Nne.

I'm always too lazy to snap and post most of Gloryhomemaker's and Maria's recipes I don 'tiff'.

Your boyfriend go turn your HUSBAND soon , don't mind that loveless ,shishiless,hungry alpha goat that commented earlier smiley.
That's not how real men think ... come for relational orientation

2 Likes

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by poshestmina(f): 3:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Kewtt:

That's not how real men think ... come for relational orientation

Solomon Grandey,Do "Real men" pick their wives from forest in the morning and marry them before sunset Blublu balabala e-jiot ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Kewtt: 6:06am On Jan 14, 2023
poshestmina:

Solomon Grandey,Do "Real men" pick their wives from forest in the morning and marry them before sunset Blublu balabala e-jiot ?

2 Likes

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Maysdevices(f): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

It looks nice but biko this is January, tell us the prices oh, things are expensive in the market, so how are you so generous.... I hope you didnt kill goat or ram for him o grin
I don’t buy my own foodstuff. I can’t eat it all so I try to give out sometimes. People have always been generous to me so I try to return the good I get.

I didn’t but my family did so I coincidentally have both of those animals in my fridge. He gets to eat them when I prepare either or both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Maysdevices(f): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2023
swaley:
Person go just dey on e own. Una go just begin make am dey H
Sorry, people have been doing that to me for years. It’s your turn now.
Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Maysdevices(f): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2023
Cutehector:
I can’t even see them because I know my food is delicious and it’s already buried in my stomach. grin
Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Maysdevices(f): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2023
Buhari4sale:
How do we rate this, it's like rating your sexual performance when we have not had a taste of it
If or when I open a restaurant, I’ll invite you for free tasting.
Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Maysdevices(f): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
You're doing well ...
Thank you smiley
Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Maysdevices(f): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2023
yomi007k:
tongue

Looks good.

Won't mind a taste.
Thank you smiley
Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Maysdevices(f): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2023
poshestmina:
Looks really nice,Nne.

Yes. It took some amount of effort to even post these. . smiley

I didn’t mind him because I think he was just joking, thank you. grin

1 Like

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Maysdevices:

This is superb. I like the cleanliness of the environment, the pictures did wow to the fried rice and I can tell its delicious too.

Well done girl!

1 Like

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
poshestmina:
Looks really nice,Nne.

Taking pictures or videos while cooking is not easy, I can relate grin
Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by mariahAngel(f): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
poshestmina:
Looks really nice,Nne.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by mariahAngel(f): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Taking pictures or videos while cooking is not easy, I can relate grin

cheesy
Some people determination na follow come.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
mariahAngel:

cheesy
Some people determination na follow come.

grin grin grin

My sister, what can I do. I have no choice but to deliver the pictures and videos.

2 Likes

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by mariahAngel(f): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

grin grin grin

My sister, what can I do. I have no choice but to deliver the pictures and videos.

...and you have been saving lives.
What would humanity do without you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
mariahAngel:

...and you have been saving lives.
What would humanity do without you? cheesy

Awwwwwnnnnn...

I can blush away today its weekend grin

Thank you nne!

1 Like

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Maysdevices(f): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

This is superb. I like the cleanliness of the environment, the pictures did wow to the fried rice and I can tell its delicious too.

Well done girl!
Thank you. Your compliments are lovely. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customized Fruits And Vegetables Baskets By Gulf Fruits (lavish Photos) / Please What Is The Cause Of "Weeping" Butter Icing / Scotch Egg And Egg Roll: What's The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.