Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared (1906 Views)

See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by kwinanitaa(f): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Maysdevices:
Hello Nairaland human beings and weirdos alike! grin

Please go easy on me, it’s my first time posting! kiss

I’ve been viewing as a guest all this while but decided to create an account to post my some of my cooking after viewing some beautiful posts by some nairaland ladies!

My boyfriend was craving some Fried Rice and Turkey, this morning so I decided to get some ingredients from 23rd Market to cook some and send to his workplace for lunch...

Ended up more than the two of us could eat, so I gave some to my compound’s security man and his friends!

For a first time trial, this is very impressive.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Bintdawood(f): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Bravo!
Pass me the coleslaw tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by ahnie: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Maysdevices:
Hello Nairaland human beings and weirdos alike! grin

Please go easy on me, it’s my first time posting! kiss

I’ve been viewing as a guest all this while but decided to create an account to post my some of my cooking after viewing some beautiful posts by some nairaland ladies!

My boyfriend was craving some Fried Rice and Turkey, this morning so I decided to get some ingredients from 23rd Market to cook some and send to his workplace for lunch...

Ended up more than the two of us could eat, so I gave some to my compound’s security man and his friends!

Deliciously looking and beautiful.i love food and I know it would taste great.

Thanks darl

1 Like

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Maysdevices(f): 3:23am On Jan 15, 2023
kwinanitaa:

For a first time trial, this is very impressive.
First time cooking this? No. This is my first time ‘posting’.
Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
Who's going to wash the plates? undecided
Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by ahnie: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Taking pictures or videos while cooking is not easy, I can relate grin
My phone almost fell inside my palmnut oil whilst taking pics.omo it's a stressful thingy.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:

My phone almost fell inside my palmnut oil whilst taking pics.omo it's a stressful thingy.

My dear, it's not an easy something grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Gum / Foods That Could Kill You / Apple Consumption Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.