Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) (75407 Views)

Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Rita Dominic's First Outing At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by PNomsule: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
WriterNig:
Like for Celta, share for yellow marines

Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by treatise: 12:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Romanoff:
Dude will never learn.

Still the same type of plastic white women who will strip him of all he's ever had.
That's why he's called Ye grin
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by VenumX: 12:17am On Jan 14, 2023
Negroes can't do without women.

Women are their only purpose in life.

Sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by EricSmallz(m): 1:18am On Jan 14, 2023
Naira20:
What's the difference between this one and the last one?

This one doesn't have a sex tape littered on the Internet.
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 1:49am On Jan 14, 2023
Fake life ppl.

Another arrangee marriage by their handlers.
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by SmartPolician: 3:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Bluntguy:
She is beautiful though.

Kanye West has a very high taste for women.
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by viodemus: 4:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Stairway odoyo - dem dey use you climb to stardom to your disadvantage. if it was a mutual comeup or encouraged comeup, it wouldn't be a weary situation.

I wouldn't blame her when they break up, Kanye is very arrogant and alarmingly ignorant. He also can be very controlling for no reason. She won't cope with that for too long, but we now know her. She is beautiful.
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 4:50am On Jan 14, 2023
Men move on easily ..

While Kim dey there
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 4:51am On Jan 14, 2023
viodemus:
Stairway odoyo - dem dey use you climb to stardom to your disadvantage. if it was a mutual comeup or encouraged comeup, it wouldn't be a weary situation.

I wouldn't blame her when they break up, Kanye is very arrogant and alarmingly ignorant. He also can be very controlling for no reason. She won't cope with that for too long, but we now know her. She is beautiful.

do you know Kanye personally ?

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by baralatie(m): 5:55am On Jan 14, 2023
stanliwise:

Marriage is commitment. Dating is dating
Don’t be with wrong people is what matters
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by zomby(m): 6:20am On Jan 14, 2023
You can run away from everybody, but you can’t run away from yourself; at this point Kanye West needs professional help, not marriage.
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by viodemus: 6:51am On Jan 14, 2023
AmuDimpka:
do you know Kanye personally ?

No.

His life is 70 percent or more in the open, so I can assess him and his relationships with people both personal and business. His action in many business meeting that I have seen of him, tells me a lot about him. His wear this dress attitude with amber rose, kim Kardashian, and the oyibo babe right after Kardashian kinda showed me his other side too. Many contractors from architects, maintenance people, to cook, have complained about breach of contract. He dissed big Sean and kid kudi, for not supporting his election bid, and he talks so much without trying to listen for more than a minute. I think his only clean sheet is during his early music years, because now, he makes recording hard and more complicated by bringing in a whole band to do one instrument, and just creating a chaotic environment. He also irks people in sensitive issues in the name of being creative. He dey wear one big blanket for leg dey call am shoe.

Don't get me started with kanye, I grew up on his music. all those 2004 to 2009 kanye, na wear I begin back off from him mata. I listen to good morning ..... tire. Including 2 words feat most def. Many songs and produced songs, the guy was dope with acoustics.
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by aikyg(m): 6:54am On Jan 14, 2023
Naira20:
What's the difference between this one and the last one?

This one has a Masters degree in Architecture. The other one became popular by making a s3x tape.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by Horokrox: 6:57am On Jan 14, 2023
Romanoff:
Dude will never learn.

Still the same type of plastic white women who will strip him of all he's ever had.
The "plastic" white women are still better than toxic venomous black women like you just like your Black Widow arachnid cousins grin
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by adecz: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2023
zinaunreal:

Why eh dey pain you.

You sound like their regular
customer wink wink wink

You are advised to stop this
dirty pastime this year☹️☹️☹️
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2023
Horokrox:
The "plastic" white women are still better than toxic venomous black women like you just like your Black Widow arachnid cousins grin

And your mum and sisters as well.
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2023
Must he marry?.. dude's not tired of being ripped off.
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by Horokrox: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2023
Romanoff:

And your mum and sisters as well.
I've already preyed upon your crunchy and tasty Black Widow sisters and mom like a Hawk Wasp grin
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2023
He has eyes for good thing. Will this one last?
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Romanoff:
Dude will never learn.

and he said something about white girl in his gold-digger track.
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Horokrox:
I've already preyed upon your crunchy and tasty Black Widow sisters and mom like a Hawk Wasp grin
In your deluded comic book mind.
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by cedricksly: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2023
Romanoff:

Like the first peace he found and settled with, abi?
madam people are different.... Every bad side of a person also comes good side... Y'all forget so fast when Kanye was in Debt of 53 million, and this same white girl cleared off the debt of 53 million out of the 80 million she made from her game.. Even U No Fit Do am for ur own husband... Una go just open mouth dey talk.. If married doesn't work it doesn't work, it has nothing to do with race or skin color, even ihf this marriage doesn't work out still, Na individual fault........ Do you want me to list over a dozen black celebrities that married themselves and marriage didn't even last 2years.. Marriage not working has nothing to do with skin color or race, it has everything to do with individual personality. Better eradicate such a low mentality, 90% Of You people una mama no dey with una papa again even tho they come from same race, same Tribe and same community..
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by Horokrox: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2023
Romanoff:

In your deluded comic book mind.
Lol grin From someone with a moniker derived from a fictional female Marvel comic character grin
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by blakkydikky(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2023
WriterNig:

this guy and big breasts sha.
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Good for him, though he should not rush out of the marriage, just as he rushed in.He should be careful.Marriage is not something to be rushed into hurriedly, because it's a lifetime commitment.
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2023
Horokrox:
Lol grin From someone with a moniker derived from a fictional female Marvel comic character grin

It's why this is an even match.
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by FiremanX: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2023
Romanoff:
Dude will never learn.

How's that your business? go and face your local boyfriend/husband
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by Neyoohpompy(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2023
Bro Kamo
jummex8228:

You am before?���
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by dalass(f): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2023
Romanoff:
Dude will never learn.

Typical of rich black guys. They always fall for sexy, plastic surgery made white gold diggers who would come to limelight through them, use them and leave them high and dry cool
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
FiremanX:
How's that your business? go and face your local boyfriend/husband

At least, e dey give me leave of mind.

How your own?
Re: Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) by FiremanX: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Romanoff:

At least, e dey give me leave of mind.

How your own?
Leave of mind? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) / Runtown's Lamborghini Destroyed At Burnaboy's Concert (Photos) / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.