Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,273 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Oshiomhole Joins APC Campaign Train As Tinubu Engages Private Sector - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Joins APC Campaign Train As Tinubu Engages Private Sector (8066 Views)

Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Joins APC Campaign Train As Tinubu Engages Private Sector by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
[/b]They are 75% of our problem....[b]

The Rest are Reading this comment RN...

In a Rocky place like that

Re: Oshiomhole Joins APC Campaign Train As Tinubu Engages Private Sector by DanielPop(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Can you spot where i said PO is a youth? Anyway, the fraudulent and senile candidates are well known and it ain't PO. You can exercise some mental faculty of yours by going to verify what PO did as Governor. If you are saying all what you said because of Tinubu or Atiku, then you are obviously misguided. �

Afamed:

Stop deceiving yourself , how is Obi over 60 years a youth? He was 50/ 49 years when he became a Gov. What and what specially did he do in Anambra? Una no go force this fraud on us?
Re: Oshiomhole Joins APC Campaign Train As Tinubu Engages Private Sector by drlateef: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2023
SLAP44:
On this picture above, you will see about 50% of the people who ruined Nigeria. The rest are contesting to destroy Nigeria from pdp.

Can you show me Obi’s birth certificate, his degree certificate and NYSC certificate? I want to see something.
Re: Oshiomhole Joins APC Campaign Train As Tinubu Engages Private Sector by SLAP44: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2023
drlateef:

Can you show me Obi’s birth certificate, his degree certificate and NYSC certificate? I want to see something.

All those certificates are in the open. Go and verify.
Re: Oshiomhole Joins APC Campaign Train As Tinubu Engages Private Sector by drlateef: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
SLAP44:

All those certificates are in the open. Go and verify.

“Go and verify” the usual slogan lol!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Joins APC Campaign Train As Tinubu Engages Private Sector by Cromagnon: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
SLAP44:
On this picture above, you will see about 50% of the people who ruined Nigeria. The rest are contesting to destroy Nigeria from pdp.

50 or 100?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Joins APC Campaign Train As Tinubu Engages Private Sector by CEOwatazs: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
So after all the insult and abuse El-rufai heaped on Tinubu, Tinubu could actually humble him like this

He has become Tinubu's boi-boi

Modified

Don't counter me if you are not familiar with the happenings around you!
how does "Tinubu isn't my man" sounds like an insult?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Will Expose Corrupt Lawyers" - Abubakar Mahmoud / How To Tell Difference Between Camouflage And Army Combat Uniform / Survey Reveals: Senator Akpabio’s Election Petition Is The Most Widely-publicize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.