Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (44672 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 12:43am On Jan 14, 2023
Congratulations cool
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by MrColdsweat: 12:57am On Jan 14, 2023
Urhobo women are very strong and supportive. igbo men should go out a little more.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by castrokins(m): 1:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Look, I Don't Know You, But You're Beautiful Even With Your Words. Who Are You?

doggedfighter:
Congratulations.

They look happy .

Men this Chubby are trouble free.

Plus they are cuddly like big teddy bear.

They have this child-like glee

This is evident in his smile. cheesy grin

May this marriage see many many more years.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by occfx: 1:39am On Jan 14, 2023
Zonefree:
The only way to achieve a happy marriage is to be submissive to your husband. Qed!

Happy wedding anniversary to them.

And avoid getting damaged..

An experienced woman is already damaged.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by adedayoa2(f): 3:11am On Jan 14, 2023
Zonefree:
The only way to achieve a happy marriage is to be submissive to your husband. Qed!

Happy wedding anniversary to them.
and love your wife
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Kewtt: 3:22am On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
Congratulations.

They look happy .

Maysdevices.... Note
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by EmiDon11: 4:39am On Jan 14, 2023
motionarena:
Nairaland done upgrade features oooo
i dey see am too...

In frontpage baa

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by bonnyhope: 4:53am On Jan 14, 2023
This is how our women should dress
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by MadarasBlade(m): 6:49am On Jan 14, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Urhobo women are very strong and supportive. igbo men should go out a little more.

I keep hearing nice things about them but i am a little bit worried about their tradition when the wife dies, i heard outsiders pay through their nose.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by tabaralph: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
Congratulations.

They look happy .

I will advise they keep their lives off social media as much as they are currently doing and they will last a long time… piece of advice though

1 Like

Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2023
Wow! Didn't know she's married o. Congratulations to them.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2023
castrokins:
Look, I Don't Know You, But You're Beautiful Even With Your Words. Who Are You?

Good morning ,castrkinsgrin

Thanks for your kind words.
Who am I ?

Just a human that loves good people grin grin

Do have a great day and a beautiful weekend.
tabaralph:

I will advise they keep their lives off social media as much as they are currently doing and they will last a long time… piece of advice though

I think they're trying in that regard but then you can't hide from social media.

Couples decide to make their marriage work or not to work.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by castrokins(m): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2023
Please, Allow Me To Be Your Friend.

doggedfighter:

Good morning ,castrkinsgrin

Thanks for your kind words.
Who am I ?

Just a human that loves good people grin grin

Do have a great day and a beautiful weekend.

I think they're trying in that regard but then you can't hide from social media.

Couples decide to make their marriage work or not to work.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by PropertyBuying(f): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Congratulations... Happy Married Life.
Let's See This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn2yZvLFOvI
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by texannaija: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pimine:

Better lose that fat and get in shape make them no deceive you

Wahevaaa!!
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
castrokins:
Please, Allow Me To Be Your Friend.

Here's a toast to friendship grin

What type of wine do you like ?
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by castrokins(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
I Trust Your Preferences. Shall We?

doggedfighter:

Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by ZINNYBANKS: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:

Sod off !!!

Little brained fuul !

Your good wish received with much thanks.

May good things continually happen for you and yours.

Ur mom didn't train u at all .. I wish I can see her and tell her .
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Amarisco(f): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2023
doggedfighter:

Features like ?

I can only see lines on front page.

Imagine, after all the campaigns they gave us lines grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Truthshscrazy: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Cool
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by castrokins(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Doggedfighter

doggedfighter:

Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
castrokins:
Doggedfighter

I'm right here !

How are you doing out there ?
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by castrokins(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
I Am Doing Just Fine. Thanks! I Sent A PM...

doggedfighter:

I'm right here !

How are you doing out there ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) / Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) / I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.