Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures (44781 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo / Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by OdogwuBlog: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Shared with caption ...

Merry Christmas to you all from myself and my fellow apple boy, @neo_akpofure ���.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJNtWIVHiI3/

16 Likes

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by RedPanthar: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Okay. I would have loved four in the pics. Both with their ladies. E go make sound sense. What's a picture without a lady in it as a guy undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by Deffjam: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
I knw say neo and vee no fit last!

4 Likes

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by majamajic(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
How far Vee ?

She just dey low key

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
mtcheww they are just there
Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by oforjide: 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Pls help us and post the Xmas gift nengi and ozo received from their USA fans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by oforjide: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
majamajic:
How far Vee ?
She just dey low key
she is wicked and people detest her for that

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by Samsimple(m): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
The show has ended please. angry.. for posting this OP you deserve this

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by BigDawsNet: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
LoverBoys of BBn
Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by slawormiir: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....broad shoulders ..

Women with broad shoulders are very sexy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nice Bromance❤❤
Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by adonni: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
who do there names sound feminine . here in togo we don't know them
Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by faithfull18(f): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by sexiestharam(f): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nairaland needs an unlike button so badly! angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by CandidNotes: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Your children are watching:

1. When you break their mother's heart by cheating with your sidechicks, your children are watching.
2. When you bring insufficient money for household needs, your children are watching.
3. When you beat their mother for confronting you about your sidechicks, gambling away the family funds, coming home late, being drunk, your children are watching.
4. When you ignore their school fees, pay them no attention and abandon them to their mother to care for them, your children are watching.

When they are all grown and WILL BE IN A POSITION TO REPAY YOU, it will be your turn to watch them build houses for their mothers, buy cars for their mothers, buy lands for their mothers and take their mothers on shopping sprees and pampered omugos. In life one thing that would never cease is SEED-TIME-HARVEST. Sow the right seeds because when it comes to your offspring, you cannot escape your harvest.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
majamajic:
How far Vee ?

She just dey low key
she is doing, they both celebrated their Christmas together

2 Likes

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by Diamondniyi(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
We have not heard anything from Vee. But the girl said she’s going to be famous after leaving the house.. Even LILO that first left house popular pass madam Vee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by Muhylonaire007: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
angry
Lord of the Simps

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by kambili999(f): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lol. Which one is showing 6 packs again?

Some captions are just ewwww.
Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by tellsblinks(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lol
Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by Bigredmachine: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
as i saw ozo in the title i remembered the line in that bella shmurda song that said grin grin grin grin Omo goor ni Ozo to gba gbe owo to lo tele Nengi... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by omenka(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Two fellas I dont and may never like. Doesn't matter though.

Merry Christmas to everyone . cool

2 Likes

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by Creeza(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
CandidNotes:
Your children are watching:

1. When you break their mother's heart by cheating with your sidechicks, your children are watching.
2. When you bring insufficient money for household needs, your children are watching.
3. When you beat their mother for confronting you about your sidechicks, gambling away the family funds, coming home late, being drunk, your children are watching.
4. When you ignore their school fees, pay them no attention and abandon them to their mother to care for them, your children are watching.

When they are all grown and WILL BE IN A POSITION TO REPAY YOU, it will be your turn to watch them build houses for their mothers, buy cars for their mothers, buy lands for their mothers and take their mothers on shopping sprees and pampered omugos. In life one thing that would never cease is SEED-TIME-HARVEST. Sow the right seeds because when it comes to your offspring, you cannot escape your harvest.
I've seen cases where the man toils for the family at the end of the day the kids end up building houses for their Mothers. So your opinion carried no weight

Illustration : Maradona of Argentina

15 Likes

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by kendrick9(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
These two are gay couples..
True talk.
If you know, you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by Johnuchendoo(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ozo is synonymous with what
Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
undecided
Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by Nmezor(f): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
Glad Tony Umez no wear him shorts abi bum shorts for the pix. I so hate seeing that on him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by jaxxy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Why does this look gal like? I’m embarrassed undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by money121(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures by olatade(m): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Which one be shirt wey e comot like one agberoo now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / Checkout Mercy Eke's 2020 Christmas Pictures / Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.