Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher (754 Views)

Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by Watcharena: 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Please I need advice from parents on this issue .

So, I came back late from work today I noticed that my child was lightly injured very close to his right eye, when I asked him what happened he told me one of his nursery school teacher beat him. I immediately called the head teacher to inform him about the incidence and that was coming to the school on monday.

So parents if you have been in such situation how did you handle it or what is the best approach to handle this .

Note that I don't beat the boy at home , it is a private school in lagos

1 Like

Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
I never born but wtf close to the eye?
I’ll make sure the school feel am wotowoto
Or are you paying for your child beaten up

1 Like

Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by AceRoyal: 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Well.... May God help the teacher because.......!!!!!
Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by Nazgul: 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Just go to the nearest police station pay them and have them arrest the teacher. From the police cell they would charge him to court. Obviously the court would find him guilty, pass a sentence along with the option of a fine of not less than 500k.

By the time he's done paying that fine while being remanded in prison, he would never hold a cane in his life. He's lucky it's not my child he disfigured.

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Watcharena:
So, I came back late from work today I noticed that my child was lightly injured very close to his right eye, when I asked him what happened he told me one of his nursery school teacher beat him. I immediately called the head teacher to inform him about the incidence and that was coming to the school on monday.
So parents if you have been in such situation how did you handle it or what is the best approach to handle this . Note that I don't beat the boy at home , it is a private school in lagos
So, what did the headteacher say? undecided
Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by Jesslove(f): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
God knows that I can take everything but not wickedness. The class teacher must surely be thought a lesson she'll not forget in an hurry.Wear correct tight jeans, hold two of this long cane, then storm the school and flog the hell out that teacher to cure her madness, then walk out majestically and change his school

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by sisisioge: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Take a picture of the child and make sure he/she is ok ahead of your visit on Monday. The teacher dey craze. I do not mind a little spanking when neccessary o but injuring a child is a no no!

3 Likes

Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by Watcharena: 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, what did the headteacher say? undecided
he was trying to explain that they don't beat their students, he was trying to insinuate that it he could have been injured when he was playing with his mates. But I dought if that is the truth, because the last time injured on their sports day I was called during school hours and I was informed about it. But this time around they did not inform me of any incidence they brought him home with the school bus he was sleeping
Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by jaymichael(m): 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Watcharena:

So parents if you have been in such situation how did you handle it or what is the best approach to handle this .

Lawsuit loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by jaymichael(m): 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
sisisioge:
Take a picture of the child and make sure he/she is ok ahead of your visit on Monday. The teacher dey craze. I do not mind a little spanking when neccessary o but injuring a child is a no no!
Injuring a child is a no no.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On Jan 14, 2023
Watcharena:
he was trying to explain that they don't beat their students, he was trying to insinuate that it he could have been injured when he was playing with his mates. But I dought if that is the truth, because the last time injured on their sports day I was called during school hours and I was informed about it. But this time around they did not inform me of any incidence they brought him home with the school bus he was sleeping
And you can't meet up with them tomorrow for an explanation? undecided
Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by Tokskob2008: 12:38am On Jan 14, 2023
No matter what a 3yrs old child could have done, beating to the extent of injuring that child shouldn't be an option at all... As a teacher your duty isn't to beat or injure your students but to guide and correct them appropriately, leave the beating and home training stuffs for their parents at home..
Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by JeffreyJunior: 12:44am On Jan 14, 2023
Please drag their asses, but first make sure it wasn't an accident.

I added make sure because the teacher might have wanted to just spank the kid and lost control of his hand by accident.

If it wasn't an accident, the teacher should pay dearly for this. I hate people that maltreat kids. sad
Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by henroo2003: 1:48am On Jan 14, 2023
Watcharena:

What could a 3yearss old child could have done that would warrant beating to the extent of inflicting the child with injury? Pls be patient and hear the teacher out on Monday. It might also happened accidentally.

But if it's the teacher's fault, warn the school authority to avoid future occurrence. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by Mindlog: 2:18am On Jan 14, 2023
Shebi Nigeria is one of the countries the UK will be recruiting teachers from, it will be nice to see how those Nigerian teachers who must hit children to feel good about themselves, would navigate UK classrooms...let me see if they won't find themselves back in Nigeria. angry

1 Like

Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by poshestmina(f): 2:28am On Jan 14, 2023
The teacher better wear double underwears and boxing kits to school on Monday because ehhn.... angry angry angry angry.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by frozen70(f): 5:03am On Jan 14, 2023
Watcharena:

If you want to spoil business for the school, start madness from the gate and the whole neighborhood will know that they treat children with hatred and abuse

If you want to give them last warning, go strait to the head of the school office and demand to see the so called teacher and pour your madness on the teacher for inflicting such on your son and after that you can leave without even listening to their apology

They will follow you home to apologize

1 Like

Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by Watcharena: 6:20am On Jan 14, 2023
henroo2003:

What could a 3yearss old child could have done that would warrant beating to the extent of inflicting the child with injury? Pls be patient and hear the teacher out on Monday. It might also happened accidentally.

But if it's the teacher's fault, warn the school authority to avoid future occurrence. Thank you
ok thanks
Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by BOFREJO(m): 6:33am On Jan 14, 2023
Teachers do have their own mistake but that doesn't take out the fact that children do lies.

Why did I say this? Talking from experience, it's could be an injury when playing or a rough play with his colleague(s).
Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by BOFREJO(m): 6:44am On Jan 14, 2023
Watcharena:

Teachers do have their own mistake but that doesn't take out the fact that children do lies.

And moreover teachers can't be everywhere.

Why did I say this? Talking from experience, it's could be an injury when playing or a rough play with his colleague(s) when the teacher wasn't around.

A scenario like this happened where I teach.
A prep class pupil had to lie that her teacher beat her in the eye. Meanwhile it was her colleague that got her injured when the teacher was away.
Re: My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher by Michelle55: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2023
All these frustrated teachers unleashing their anger on kids, get the teacher arrested jare. No one dares mess with my kid. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Treat Fairwhether Friends / Simple Methods For Child Sex Education: / Saving Black Marriages: Does It Take A Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.