Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,549 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy (11052 Views)

Seme/krake Joint Border Post To Be Private Sector Driven / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Creamypie(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2023
Okealaaye:

Liar! You don't only hate "betrayer's" (sic) you hate all the things God Almighty created, including yourself. How can anyone hate The Jagaban and yet claim to love himself? Na wa for you o!
u are born to suffer
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by everythinggirly(f): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2023
Na so.
Abgero go full everywhere, infact there will be a school of agbero if this man enter seat. Baba God, we dey your hand. sad
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Simeonjoe1: 7:29am On Jan 14, 2023
seguno2:

How is it a good thing, if ThiefNuibu steals the money as he does with Lagos revenue?

I don't know if this is supposed to be sarcasm. Read your post
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by twilliamx(m): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:
Nigerians should expect heavy taxation from this man
Nigerians pay heavy taxes in other countries why not pay their country as well
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Passionate1(m): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Bullshit, Bullshit, and more Bullshit. .

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Almunjid(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2023
Jestin:
A walking corpse can not resuscitate our dying economy.
If ur father is alive, he'll probably be in his 60s or 70s. Can u call ur father a "walking corpse" due to his old age?
I no say make u no play politics 0oo. But anything wey dem go do u wey u no go like am, no do am to others.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 14, 2023
EmekaBlue:
grin grin grin Baba wan sign MOU with oyinbos then negotiate his percentage and relax dey Buga as Presido

May God give us the right man to rule. Amen

Is that what he did with Lagos? No wonder the many agencies created under Tinubu and his successors (Lawma, lamata, lastma, RRS etal) are staffed and led by "oyinbos".

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by thisisit: 7:46am On Jan 14, 2023
He will create 10000000 MC OLUOMO & JAFO TO EXTORT, TERRORISE AND OPPRESS NIGERIANS..

THIS IS HIS LEGACY IN LAGOS

ASK LAGOSIANS THE SUFFERING THEY ARE GOING THROUGH IN THE HANDS OF TINUBU"S AGBEROS
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2023
Almunjid:

If ur father is alive, he should be in his 60s or 70s. Can u call ur father a walking corpse due to his old age?
I no say make u no play politics 0oo. But anything wey dem go do u wey u no go like, no do am to others.

Peace!

God bless you ojare. One thing Nigerians themselves do not recognize is how hateful, intolerant and abusive they have become in comparison to others worldwide.

The irony of the matter is that Tinubu many heap abuse on is factually one of the brightest lights of our post -1999 democracy.

This is a leader who has delivered many pioneering directives and solutions being understudied till today by leaders from all over Africa.

Na beans to do what the man did in Lagos? Why has no other done anything remotely close in the entire Nigeria or even West Africa?

Last I checked, and as a powerful example, it is Lagos that is now first geographical space in West Africa to host an intra-city metro rail.

Nigerians take the saying "a Prophet is never respected in his own country" to another level entirely because of our innate ethnic bigotry and tribalism.

This is why some prefer to shun the spectacular achievements and solutions Tinubu has delivered to be focused on insulting him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by EmekaBlue(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2023
OneTemplate:

Is that what he did with Lagos? No wonder the many agencies created under Tinubu and his successors (Lawma, lamata, lastma, RRS etal) are staffed and led by "oyinbos".
I'm not saying is a bad idea but I'm reading his mind. He just want more money.

We actually need an active president to represent the country especially in international affairs if you know what I mean
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Juslaidat: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2023
What do Nigerians need again?
Simply he will privatize national assets to himself just as he privatized Lagos and tax Nigerians heavily.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by 77up(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2023
Jestin:
A walking corpse can not resuscitate our dying economy.
funniest part is God works in unimaginable ways, his wonders is beyond any human compression.

You might just die before him just like many that wished Buhari dead has died today.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by johnjose68: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:
What did he mean by private sector driven economy? Make una ask am now oh. Nah so Buhari come tell us him dey bring change. We no ask am what kind of change.

See where we dey now

Must you cry everyday

Why not type it on Google to find out the meaning
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Juslaidat: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2023
tonididdy:
Jesu shocked

Na only you go buy all of them
Mc Alomo go buy NNPC be that

Oga go and rest, you don try for Lagos,WestAfrica!
Aswear the Ancestor will buyout all the Nigeria Assets to himself, his Children and his friends.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by johnjose68: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2023
donproject2:
May the best candidate win. Still unperturbed about who comes in and who stays out. Politicians that I know are not totally fighting to get to the zenith of power to drench those below with mist of comforts, they want power for only one reason, "for the love of power."

Leaders and politicians ain't synonymous, give me a leader I always say.

You need to be concerned about who becomes president. Imagine your president speaking in an international conference and all you could hear is a feminine voice!!!! and Naanu....and incomplete sentences everywhere grin
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by johnjose68: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2023
Juslaidat:

Aswear the Ancestor will buyout all the Nigeria Assets to himself, his Children and his friends.

Hope you are rehearsing how you will resume your i.pobian struggle after February 25 We can't wait to watch your drama, season 2.

And for your information, when are you extending sit-at-home to Tuesdays and Wednesdays...

Because, as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us. grin

I.pob cretins and gremlins.

Emi lo kan ♾️ get it into your flat i.pobian cretin skull

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by mmsen: 8:18am On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:
What did he mean by private sector driven economy? Make una ask am now oh. Nah so Buhari come tell us him dey bring change. We no ask am what kind of change.

See where we dey now

He means he will sell the country to the highest bidder.

Because in his feeble mind that's the best course of action. As if selling political office to the highest bidder has done anything good for the nation as is.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by johnjose68: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2023
mmsen:

He means he will sell the country to the highest bidder.

Because in his feeble mind that's the best course of action. As if selling political office to the highest bidder has done anything good to for the nation as is.

Emi lo kan ♾️ get it into your flat i.pobian cretin skull
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2023
socialmediaman:
His government will be full of corruption, freedom of speech bullying and intimidation, violence, insecurity

People will pay more taxes which will go down the drain as usual with little to show for it and a hype of his achievements media propaganda

We all know how this works

Gibberish and nonsense Baalablu bluhu bulaba

Heh sorry ooo

Show us your father
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by ScamFighters(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2023
We need a president that can invest heavily in Improving The Digital Society of All 36 States in Nigeria.

Digital Online Scams are on the increase. We need to heavily recruit Cyber Security With Attractive Monthly Salaries.

This is the way to go.

Meanwhile;

Online and Offline Marketers Needed For Our New MTN MIFI Broadband.

Get Attractive Daily Payments and Weekly Commissions working with Us @ MTN.

Work with Us and Build A Thriving Career for Yourself.

Note: You can either work remotely online from anywhere in Nigeria or you chose to work with us @ UGEP, Cross River State.

Send in Your Interest as DM.

To get started with your Training: Send "MTN Jobs" as a Direct Message Now.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2023
Person wey dey forget him party name want to revive Nigerian economy, What a funny nation.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Faposky95: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2023
... Fashola will be called upon again ..
Ambode will be given a small post.....

This i saw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by shimolv: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by sapele914(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:
Nigerians should expect heavy taxation from this man
How much tax do you pay in your state?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by sapele914(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:
Person wey dey forget him party name want to revive Nigerian economy, What a funny nation.
Better adjust your mind to reality.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2023
johnjose68:

Must you cry everyday

Why not type it on Google to find out the meaning

I doubt you read what I wrote. Nah people like you carry us enter Buhari. Una say we too like to ask questions.

We need to know what he meant not what you want us to believe he meant.

We want contextual meaning not dictionary or Google meaning
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You are just being lazy, Private sector driven economy implies medium/Smes driven economy.

In most developed countries the major driven forces of the economies are majorly the SMES and large firms which are in the hands of private individuals like you & I.

The major setback we have is that the present administration is not doing enough to creat a thriven enabling ground SMEs or neither are there suitable policies to protect infant businesses, its a jungle out there, the operational cost of running a business in Nigeria is killing.

Oga sit back n relax, TInUbu sabi road, safe journey lokan

Read what I wrote again.
I no want your own explanation. Make the man come explain. Nah so you explain for Buhari time give us. See us now!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

U still dey ask.??
..na toll gate baba go put every where with hom company....
Sell all nigerian land to himself...
Install his daughter's comoany as new petroleum management consultant, iya oloja of the whole market for nigeria...

And of course...alpha beta go collect tax on behalf of federal goverment with 20% going into his pocket..the blue print of tax collection used in many APC states

Bro you want scatter everything and everywhere. I want make the man himself come tell us.

Nah so them explain for us during Buhari time. Una see where we dey so?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Okoroawusa: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2023
I trust you Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I believe in you. I know that you have the capacity to do it.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Yus2020: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu and Apc should go and rest
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by johnjose68: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:

I doubt you read what I wrote. Nah people like you carry us enter Buhari. Una say we too like to ask questions.

We need to know what he meant not what you want us to believe he meant.

We want contextual meaning not dictionary or Google meaning

Go and ask your obi.diot, feminine voice mistress the contextual meaning, cretin embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Meets With Uhuru Kenyatta - Photos / FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust / Lai Mohammed Turbaned Kakakin Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.