Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy (11041 Views)

Seme/krake Joint Border Post To Be Private Sector Driven / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Dapagun: 3:48am On Jan 14, 2023
Says nothing wrong with budget deficit; fuel subsidy to go
•Court dismisses PDP suit seeking disqualification of Tinubu, Shettima.

Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, yesterday unfolded his comprehensive economic plan before the organised private sector under the aegis of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.

He promised to channel the path to economic recovery if elected in next month’s election.

Tinubu told the gathering made up of economic experts and businessmen in Abuja that the current security challenge must be resolved first to set the economic agenda in motion.
https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-ill-run-private-sector-driven-economy/

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by ovieigho(m): 3:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Nigerians should expect heavy taxation from this man

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 14, 2023
What did he mean by private sector driven economy? Make una ask am now oh. Nah so Buhari come tell us him dey bring change. We no ask am what kind of change.

See where we dey now

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by donproject2(m): 3:53am On Jan 14, 2023
May the best candidate win. Still unperturbed about who comes in and who stays out. Politicians that I know are not totally fighting to get to the zenith of power to drench those below with mist of comforts, they want power for only one reason, "for the love of power."

Leaders and politicians ain't synonymous, give me a leader I always say.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Jestin: 3:53am On Jan 14, 2023
A walking corpse can not resuscitate our dying economy.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Teeroyzimma: 3:54am On Jan 14, 2023
The only thing he can run successfully is a drug empire

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by socialmediaman: 3:54am On Jan 14, 2023
His government will be full of corruption, freedom of speech bullying and intimidation, violence, insecurity

People will pay more taxes which will go down the drain as usual with little to show for it and a hype of his achievements using propaganda

We all know how this works

Gibberish and nonsense Baalablu bluhu bulaba

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Starhearts: 3:54am On Jan 14, 2023
See ur big mouth.
Go bourdillon nd ask our in-coming president

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by 1Nation4all(m): 3:54am On Jan 14, 2023
My dedication to all OBIdients

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Skodiswayze(m): 3:57am On Jan 14, 2023
Hmm
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Babat1: 3:58am On Jan 14, 2023
This is a welcome development. Ride on Asiwaju. We are solidly behind you for a greater Nigeria.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by WHITELIGHTER: 3:58am On Jan 14, 2023
So, BAT and Atiku wanna sell Naija to the friends

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by faceland: 3:58am On Jan 14, 2023
Privatize everything for God sake... Bring in foreign investors and let there be competition.

But is there security, electricity, no harassment from tax people?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by faceland: 4:00am On Jan 14, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
So, BAT and Atiku wanna sell Naija to the friends

I want even the police should be privatized. We should have professional private security that a small community can depend on (fully armed).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Diligence: 4:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu Keh! More like PRIVATE POCKET DRIVEN ECONOMY

Take Back Your Country
RescueNigeriaNowFromAPC

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by tishbite42: 4:01am On Jan 14, 2023
Private sector and taxation na im be the only thing wey this one sabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by julaion: 4:01am On Jan 14, 2023
The BATsard BAT can not fly to anywhere,come Feb his visionless vision will be buried and closed forever

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by pacespot(m): 4:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Na only quotes we dey read from bulaba these days, nobody dey see the video where he made all this statement watch again. Den don dey hide the man grin

When are we going to have the presidential debate for this election, or there is no one this time round?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Creamypie(m): 4:03am On Jan 14, 2023
Crook and schemer. I hate betrayer's. U will never smell the seat. To me, from 2015-2023 no ever exist in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by IdJack(m): 4:04am On Jan 14, 2023
What happen to bringing in Foreign Investors too for good competition.

I wish Nigeria the very best.

Kindly visit my Signature for good stuff.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Esales(m): 4:04am On Jan 14, 2023
It means that he will energize the private sector to drive things like employment and crash prices durle to competition.
Meanwhile, to dey browse for interesting posts no dey Taya you? Save yourself the stress and time, Join my WhatsApp TV for hilarious content right on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the phone number.
I dey drop biz talks and advice for job seekers and business owners once once so na full package
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Gbemini(m): 4:07am On Jan 14, 2023
Jestin:
A walking corps can not resuscitate our dying economy.
coprs ? Or u mean civil defence corps ? Lol I pray u fool dont go before him anyway ... Opolu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by kingPhidel(m): 4:08am On Jan 14, 2023
Ask him now what he meant by economic driven. Na so dem promise us change and we no ask which type of change. See where we con Dey now.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Ogaga87(m): 4:08am On Jan 14, 2023
All base on EMI LO KON

Our two major problem as a country in 2015 were CORRUPTION and INSECURITY, and within the space of eight years, you destroyed the economy leaving behind such huge debt and destroyed naira..

Petrol is 169 and 250 respectively like the parallel dollar today with multiple cues everywhere.

Now, outside the Niger bridge and revamped train system as claimed, what can you boast of against PDP 16 years of misrule that you claim..

We have 750,000 thousand jobs for youths

Urchins of nairaland, aka Agbadorianz, take your mention(s) to your mama licking azz please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Bigseven(m): 4:10am On Jan 14, 2023
The same balabulu we thought we understood his boss because we didn’t ask what type of change are they bringing. Unknown to us that they’ll bring unknown gun men, unknown economy, unknown hardship, unknown appointment of northerners at the top level of all facet. Let’s ask him what he meant by economic driven plan before we enter gan gan. Meanwhile he’s far from winning

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by paradigmshift(m): 4:12am On Jan 14, 2023
Epa e dn do o ..

U dn too talk. .

Bulaba sector

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by handsomeyinka(m): 4:12am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:
Nigerians should expect heavy taxation from this man
Tax isn't an issue.

I Believe in BAT.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Superboss: 4:14am On Jan 14, 2023
By using ur private company, Alpha Beta to enrich yourself as you have been doing in Lagos.
Or by recreating agberos like MC Oluomo in all the states of the country.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by ThinkSmarter: 4:16am On Jan 14, 2023
I trust Tinubu whenever he is talking about economics due to his educational career in Chicago state university and his Economic blueprints in LAGOS STATE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by tk4radi: 4:16am On Jan 14, 2023
We Know Undiluted Lies When We See One.

EVEN FROM FAR FAR AWAY..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by ovieigho(m): 4:17am On Jan 14, 2023
handsomeyinka:

Tax isn't an issue.

I Believe in BAT.

What’s the use of Heavy tax when the common man will have to bear the brunt

Do you pay tax in Lagos ! If so have you gotten a tax refund before ?

Because if you pay tax you should get a refund for it but Nigerian govt swallow tax like we see in Lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Poor Nigerians Will Hit 101million Without Palliatives, W’ban / Oronsaye Report Outdated, Won’t Reduce Governance Cost — Falana / Breaking News: Entire NASS Election Postponed Till Monday April 4 - Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.