Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) (1713 Views)

President Tinubu Must Maintain His Economic Policy / Peter Obi Maintain His Lead In latest opinion Poll In Ogun State(video) / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by CSTRR: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2023
emerged01:

Come second ? PDP nko? So believe LP will beat PDP in southwest?
There is no poll in the south west that has Atiku coming second.

He is not a popular candidate there.
Pdp or no pdp.

The south west is a game between tinubu and obi.

That is the reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by nameo: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2023
VaginaMiners:

Don't mind those clowns
Tinubu will win the SW and Atiku will come second .
No one is even discussing the Lazy people LP here .

Yet, every single poll reagrdless of how it is done(Scientific, youtube, online, offline etc) puts Obi in a close 2nd or in some of the unscientific polls seen on Youtube, even beating Tinubu in some instance.

Atiku ALWAYS coming a very distant 3rd.

Plzz who are you again??
Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by nameo: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Keep deceiving yourself. Its obvious you've not been to Ogun state. Obi nor LP doesn't have presence in the state. Just mention atleast one local government in Ogun state that you think he would win. The election is between PDP and APC in Ogun state. Ask anyone that lives in Ogun.

You are asking us to ask "anyone in Ogun" on a thread with a video of the majority of people in a parricular location in same Ogun(of course not scientifically sampled) choosing Obi!!!

Is something really wrong with you Tinubu supporters? If not that i usually dont use insulting words, i would have asked if some of you guys are daft!!

By the way, if you want i can send you at least 10 videos of unscientific polls done in Ogun bu different bodies and you can now answer yourself if Obi or LP is known in Ogun or not.

February is next month
Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by VaginaMiners: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2023
nameo:

Yet, every single poll reagrdless of how it is done(Scientific, youtube, online, offline etc) puts Obi in a close 2nd or in some of the unscientific polls seen on Youtube, even beating Tinubu in some instance.

Atiku ALWAYS coming a very distant 3rd.

Plzz who are you again??
Don't deceive yourself grin
Atiku will get more votes than Pandora in the SW .
And lastly , I am greater than the greatest man in your lineage
Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by VaginaMiners: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2023
CSTRR:

There is no poll in the south west that has Atiku coming second.

He is not a popular candidate there.
Pdp or no pdp.

The south west is a game between tinubu and obi.

That is the reality on ground.
Lmao
PDP is still very strong in the SW. Half of those that elected the dancing clown in Osun will vote Atiku. grin grin
Where in Oyo state will LP beat PDP in Oyo state ??
Ibadan , Oyo town , Ogbomoso , Oke Ogun and I Ibarapa grin cheesy
Your doubt will be cleared in 40 days time
Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by meetme01: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Keep deceiving yourself. Its obvious you've not been to Ogun state. Obi nor LP doesn't have presence in the state. Just mention atleast one local government in Ogun state that you think he would win. The election is between PDP and APC in Ogun state. Ask anyone that lives in Ogun.

You still leveraging on the old way. The mind is now the structure,not buildings. You can see why the money bags are not spending unlike before where every where will be money,money,money. Change your mindset.
Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by Kingzeez10: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2023
nameo:

You are asking us to ask "anyone in Ogun" on a thread with a video of the majority of people in a parricular location in same Ogun(of course not scientifically sampled) choosing Obi!!!

Is something really wrong with you Tinubu supporters? If not that i usually dont use insulting words, i would have asked if some of you guys are daft!!

By the way, if you want i can send you at least 10 videos of unscientific polls done in Ogun bu different bodies and you can now answer yourself if Obi or LP is known in Ogun or not.

February is next month
Truth is bitter. Stay online and keep abusing people. Just tell me one local government in the entire ogún state that you think Obi would win.
Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by BlazinGlory40: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2023
angelboy01:
Lagos, Ogun and Oyo. Most people don't know Ogun is very close to Lagos, the 2 states share similar ideology. With the way things are going he might also take Osun state.

I’m an Obi supporter myself and one who like to be realistic. The only state Obi might win in the west is Lagos and he will come second in the rest. Let’s not overestimate ourselves please.
Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by Kingzeez10: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2023
meetme01:

You still leveraging on the old way. The mind is now the structure,not buildings. You can see why the money bags are not spending unlike before where every where will be money,money,money. Change your mindset.
Lol. Bold of you to think they're not spending. I don't know about other regions but South West , Obi is not winning any state. If traveled around as much as I do , you will know that Obi is an online candidate.
Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by CSTRR: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2023
VaginaMiners:

Lmao
PDP is still very strong in the SW. Half of those that elected the dancing clown in Osun will vote Atiku. grin grin
Where in Oyo state will LP beat PDP in Oyo state ??
Ibadan , Oyo town , Ogbomoso , Oke Ogun and I Ibarapa grin cheesy
Your doubt will be cleared in 40 days time
Pdp may be a legacy party, but Atiku is not so popular

It's the people that will vote. And atiku is not so loved.

Even in osun state, peter obi is a more favourable candidate than Atiku.

Go to the streets of Lagos, ogun, osun or ekiti and do a poll.
Emotion is not politics.

Tinubu is the favourite in that region, the next person is Peter obi.

Pdp will do its best in oyo state though due to seyi Makinde.
Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by angelboy01(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2023
BlazinGlory40:

I’m an Obi supporter myself and one who like to be realistic. The only state Obi might win in the west is Lagos and he will come second in the rest. Let’s not overestimate ourselves please.
You might be right and I might be wrong, Lagos is sure banker, others he might win because of the influence of christians in those states. Christians are also more in the SW, if he comes second in other states fine too. All in all it's all good because he will be shoulder to shoulder with the druglord..
Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by BlazinGlory40: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
angelboy01:
You might be right and I might be wrong, Lagos is sure banker, others he might win because of the influence of christians in those states. Christians are also more in the SW, if he comes second in other states fine too. All in all it's all good because he will be shoulder to shoulder with the druglord..

You know Christians in the SW ain’t usually sensitive to religion when compared to Christians from other parts of the country. The last polls from bantupage in the SW revealed that aside Lagos, Tinubu won the Christian vote over Obi but by just a slim margin.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by Igba123: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Gadafii:
This election will prove to many that Lagos does not belong to anybody, Lagos no sure for tilinbu

you have not seen what Tinubu boys are doing in Lagos. Conniving with inec officials to deny non Yorubas their PVC.
Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by yarimo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
All most all opinion poll videos from Ogun on YouTube you will notice Obi doing credibly will watch this interesting video, Tinubu will win few states in West with slim chance, that is why Tinubu camp has deployed tribalism against Igbos in the west, which I believe will not work, Muslim-Muslim ticket is a red line to majority of Yoruba Christians, it obvious Tinubu will lose Lagos, Southwest votes might shock many remember APC lost two states in 2019 during presidential election Ondo and Oyo, they managed to win with small margin in other West states especially Lagos and Ogun which is Osibanjo state, with Muslim-Muslim ticket, insecurity , bad economy and with the introduction of BVAS and transmission of results from PU I see Tinubu winning few states in the west.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnbWPTdK2WQ
grin grin

Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin
There won't be room for snatching of ballot boxes and manipulation of election results this time

Thanks to president Buhari for the BVA technology and electronic transmission of results grin
Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by yarimo(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

There won't be room for snatching of ballot boxes and manipulation of election results this time

Thanks to president Buhari for the BVA technology and electronic transmission of results grin
As long as people will vote in INEC polling units it is 10000000 % welcome
Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
yarimo:
As long as people will vote in INEC polling units it is 10000000 % welcome
Yeah people voted in INEC poling units in Osun governorship election and Tinubu cousin lost
Re: Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video) by yarimo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah people voted in INEC poling units in Osun governorship election and Tinubu cousin lost
that is very commendable from APC led administration for free and fair election in that state, hope after INEC declare TINUBU president elect you will still give kudos to INEC like you just did with osun state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu and His First Class Indeed! / Labour Union And Deregulation / Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.