Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety (25847 Views)

Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / Deposed Emir Sanusi Sues IGP, DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Daniego(m): 7:11am On Jan 14, 2023
I am Obidient but this lawyer ought to advise Obi to be mindful of his security taking Enugu scene as example instead of going public.

He more of attention seeker than a patriot.

1 Like

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by JuanDeDios: 7:11am On Jan 14, 2023
adioolayi:
What kind of abuse of court process is this

A presidential aspirants in his own campaign ground..where he would have mostlikely instructed his security details to allow him mingle/greet his teeming supporters at close range..by himself

This lawyer is trying to get attention but it's a bad one for Peter Obi's campaign..he is not doing him any good.
We need to start punishing these frivolous court processes. Until then, we won't hear word.

5 Likes

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Skty: 7:11am On Jan 14, 2023
occfx:

One prophet said this when TB Joshua died, I no believe am. That time PO has not even declared to run but he said an Igbo man will be the next president of Nigeria, everything is just playing like a movie. Me wey no dey believe nonsense prophecies. The same man who said TB Joshua may go back to God that month and 6 days later, TB Joshua died. I am waiting for any standard 2 odd he will prophecy one day.. Lol.

PO is indeed sent by God, may his will be done

What's the Prophet's name?
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by kcdendelo: 7:12am On Jan 14, 2023
Good one
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Mitsurugi(m): 7:12am On Jan 14, 2023
Aufbauh:
Who will be waisting his time going after the life of an unwinnable candidate like Obi? I laugh in arochukwu.

This act alone from Obi people shows that he's an unserious candidate with charlie charlie supporters.

We know the reason why a "human scaffold" sorry guards are all around Tinubu son. You will laugh in Osogbo soon cheesy
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by TheChameleon: 7:12am On Jan 14, 2023
Aufbauh:
Who will be waisting his time going after the life of an unwinnable candidate like Obi? I laugh in arochukwu.

This act alone from Obi people shows that he's an unserious candidate with charlie charlie supporters.

I can bet when they see 6th position loading...

They will stage an assassination attempt.

Matter of time.

1 Like

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by RoxyBrownAutos: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2023
This case will be strike out by the court for lack of merit.The crowd the lawyer is talking about is it not members of Labour party?, was Peter Obi and labour party not the group that organize the rally?.If they cannot organize their rally,their house cannot stand.

2 Likes

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by gozy121: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2023
…very intelligent lawyer. And now if anything ever happen to PO within this election period, the security operatives will have serious questions to answer.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by PrinceOfLagos: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2023
Just what I was saying the other day in one of my threads that The crowd are getting too much and too close for Peter Obi and he must take his safety serious

1 Like

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Belleful: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2023
The at come will be abuse of court process.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by nighthawk1: 7:19am On Jan 14, 2023
I thought from the very day INEC confirmed the candidates of the 18 political parties should automatically have official security details for both candidates and there running mates.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by clinician2x: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2023
gentleg87:
Naija and cruise....

I know say by February ending eyes go clear ...

Peter Obi wey wan visit everybody house if possible...

As much as am not in support of all this presidential candidates!!!

I dislike Peter Obi eye service kind of campaign!!!

As for the and my family nah our sitting room we go dey that day for the election day....

Fast and praying for peace to reign and forbearance to the loosing fella....

To hell with all Nigerian politicians as at date.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by occfx: 7:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Skty:

What's the Prophet's name?

Savior Kal El, just search the videos on YouTube, he like staying inside bush to prophesy.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Zagee: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2023
Protect the package at all cost. This lawyer deserves a cold sobo grin

1 Like

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by ezechi242: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2023
First of all even if there was a plan to kill obi they still wouldn't because it might cause a civil war far worse than 1967, they know killing obi is not an idea to take.

Secondly it will be extremely hard to kill obi, Una see that man, he is extremely strong spiritually..its a fact obi might even be a grand commander in a very strong and powerful occult, forget that christian wey he dey do, he understands Nigerian politics and he is extremely prepared for it, before obi goes any were or enters any car, bro the guy don make every form of findings and sorting out spiritually before he move, that is why the evil politicians are afraid of him.

The man might be a white witch nothing can kill him except he breaks a law against his powers then it might be bad....but you see that man nobody fit touch am I swear.....man don cook himself with pot wey them no dey see.

1 Like

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Mamaafrik1(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2023
Anyone who knows how the big cabals in the state can eliminate obi will know how important this move can be.
He could be killed in connivance with Western influence if they know he won't pitch to their tent.
If you don't believe, download the film J.f.k on how the CIA killed J.F Kennedy.

Obi and his campaign team need to notoints to make in connection to 2023
**try as much as possible to get Prof akintoye and igboho to your side to get yoruba lower class vote and Core Middle Belt leaders like T.Y danjuma.(they occupy 60% of the voters)
**use long range radio and t.v advert in the north and sounth(let regional party reps. and enlightened Islamic scholars anchor this in native laguages).
**Labour Party logo should be highly preached as many don't recognise it yet(the informal means should be used to describe it tò our informal masses,this is to avoid void or.
**Try talk to Ipob members to stop violence in East ,this will let people know you can control your inner house and you aren't an hypocrites.
**Try get the 5 Governors to your side so as to use their southern structure the vp needs to do morr in the North.

**Lastly there MUST be a strong voice from the Niger Delta promising Fed government "BACK TO THE CREEK" IF ELECTION IS RIGGED(this must be backed with visible action).This is what can prevent them from doing full fledge rigging.
I hope these could be utilised very well.

1 Like

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by MilitantAtheist: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2023
Obituary could have hired his Ipob Terrorists to give him security. Who the hell is he that our Dss will run around him, THUNDER FIRE This BASTARD lawyer and OBIDIOTSS

1 Like

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by JoeNL22(m): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2023
alsudan:
We way carry Obi matter for head plenty and are in the Majority.

Na so we go carry am till we go drop am inside Aso Villa on the 29th of May.

Abeg make person help me with that Obi for head meme.

As for DSS, nothing must happen to our Incoming Presido.
Comrade increase the vawlence

2 Likes

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Typicool8(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
Obituary could have hired his Ipob Terrorists to give him security. Who the hell is he that our Dss will run around him, THUNDER FIRE This BASTARD lawyer and OBIDIOTSS

Na lagoon remain for you to jump enter
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by PHIPEX(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2023
Am very scared of Obi's life right now. He is overly exposed and I hope these terrible politicians will not capitalise on it to harm him. God abeg o, such will snowball into a bigger crisis in Nigeria
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by plaindealer: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2023
Pandora carries his own bag, he brushes his own teeth, he poo by himself, on and on and on so why can't pandora protect himself since you love to brag that he's capable;e of doing everything by himself..

.... confused pandora Igbos.. grin grin grin
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by BlazinGlory40: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2023
Trust22:
The security personnels should not bother...
God is the ultimate body guard to PO... God appointed him and Nigeria accepted him so he is 100% Secured..

Shun that thing! He is a presidential candidate and a leading one. Allowing the crowd too close to him is careless and anything can happen. The crowd being too close to him to the point of mobbing him is unacceptable.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by everythinggirly(f): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2023
Obi don suffer for this country, for people mouth, but God will bless him.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by plaindealer: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Btw, I thought you Igbos love to brag and bore us with pictures of Pandora with crowd rushing him?

Confused losers..
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by floret23(f): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2023
gentleg87:
Naija and cruise....

I know say by February ending eyes go clear ...

Peter Obi wey wan visit everybody house if possible...

As much as am not in support of all this presidential candidates!!!

I dislike Peter Obi eye service kind of campaign!!!

As for the and my family nah our sitting room we go dey that day for the election day....

Fast and praying for peace to reign and forbearance to the loosing fella....

To hell with all Nigerian politicians as at date.
APC Urchin, may you receive sense. Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata too mo grin
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Nchenches: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2023
More of these good gestures from Nigerians. The Oligarchy which owns Nigeria must be dismantled in order for Nigeria and Nigerians breathe quality air.

Having Tinubu or Atiku succeed President Buhari is a continuation of Oligarchic rule.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2023
occfx:

Savior Kal El, just search the videos on YouTube, he like staying inside bush to prophesy.
Can he save himself from death. Religion is the opium of the masses according to Karl Max.

1 Like

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by JOemmy(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2023
Trust22:
The security personnels should not bother...
God is the ultimate body guard to PO... God appointed him and Nigeria accepted him so he is 100% Secured..

There's God no doubt but he won't do everything for u.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Nchenches: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2023
The Oligarchy has installed its reps to man INEC, the Armed forces of Nigeria, the governors Forum, the Civil service, etc. to help it rig the 2023 presidential election to its favour.
Nigerians must dismantle the plans of the Oligarchy.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by occfx: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Can he save himself from death. Religion is the opium of the masses according to Karl Max.

Na just name bro, people are answering Jesus and you are not saying anything about it. Is it because na black man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cold War In Tinubu’s House Over Speakership, SGF, CoS - Leadership / Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures / Obaseki Sacks Sabina Chikere, Shaibu’s Sister-In-Law Amid Feud With Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.