Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety (25850 Views)

Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / Deposed Emir Sanusi Sues IGP, DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by occfx: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2023
GorillaApp:

I for like follow up that man

Search YouTube savior Kal el
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by occfx: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2023
BATified2023:
hope u won’t change narrative when Peter obi loses

You are an enemy of Nigeria...
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by DSC7: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2023
ezechi242:
First of all even if there was a plan to kill obi they still wouldn't because it might cause a civil war far worse than 1967, they know killing obi is not an idea to take.

Secondly it will be extremely hard to kill obi, Una see that man, he is extremely strong spiritually..its a fact obi might even be a grand commander in a very strong and powerful occult, forget that christian wey he dey do, he understands Nigerian politics and he is extremely prepared for it, before obi goes any were or enters any car, bro the guy don make every form of findings and sorting out spiritually before he move, that is why the evil politicians are afraid of him.

The man might be a white witch nothing can kill him except he breaks a law against his powers then it might be bad....but you see that man nobody fit touch am I swear.....man don cook himself with pot wey them no dey see.

Badtttt guy.... grin

Say no more comrade wink....

Some people think say to govern Anambra na child's play cheesy...That man too deep Abegggggg... lipsrsealed

Those wey know him wella no fit attack him verbally sef...na why Atiku never talk shiit against him since,,, Dino wey try am sef where he dey now?...

Omo with Obi in the race many things go play this year ooooo....
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by franchasng: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2023
nighthawk1:
I thought from the very day INEC confirmed the candidates of the 18 political parties should automatically have official security details for both candidates and there running mates.
That is the standard but Nigeria under these criminals parading themselves as ruling class has been a Banana Republic angry
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by kamalbob(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2023
Lol these inyamuris, so the security should protect him from his people. I thought they are the ones making noise online that it's all about love mtsww
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by franchasng: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2023
DSC7:

Badtttt guy.... grin

Say no more comrade wink....

Some people think say to govern Anambra na child's play cheesy...That man too deep Abegggggg... lipsrsealed

Those wey know him wella no fit attack him verbally sef...na why Atiku never talk shiit against him since,,, Dino wey try am sef where he dey now?...

Omo with Obi in the race many things go play this year ooooo....
Lolz grin
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by yemex04(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Peter Obi in a bid to proof his so called Humility so desperately moves close to the crowd just for the fun of it like celebebrities like him do forgetting that so such eye-service move can dangerously back fire.. My take is, Security Agencies must do their Job professionally regardless so there won't be an excuse when he eventually looses & comes distant 4th.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by yemex04(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2023
franchasng:
That is the standard but Nigeria under these criminals parading themselves as ruling class has been a Banana Republic angry

Don't be mischievous, there are retinues of DSS & Police personnel guarding him. We see them all the times.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by preshyusufu: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2023
Trust22:
The security personnels should not bother...
God is the ultimate body guard to PO... God appointed him and Nigeria accepted him so he is 100% Secured..

Anytime I see him inside those large crowd fear dey catch mi. Make Obi no joke with our 16years ooo.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by DSC7: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2023
franchasng:
Lolz grin

Imagine only one man giving the ruling party and main opposition party sleepless nights cheesy grin.....

How everything just dey play dey mysterious to them.....

Comot PDP enter Labor party next thing OBIdients spring up... cheesy grin....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by MeineMutter: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2023
gozy121:
…very intelligent lawyer. And now if anything ever happen to PO within this election period, the security operatives will have serious questions to answer.

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by azikiweironsi(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2023
They've started again playing victim card. Is Obi the only candidate ? Sowore,Atiku, Kwakwanso and Tinubu are equally in the race under the same constitution but never for one day came calling for Federal government heads. Haba!!! This unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by udemzyudex(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2023
Trust22:
The security personnels should not bother...
God is the ultimate body guard to PO... God appointed him and Nigeria accepted him so he is 100% Secured..

Lol..tell that to funsho Williams, God's not stup1d pls.

Heaven help those who help themselves.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by orisa37: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2023
IF THAT IS TRUE, IT'S WICKED.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Lampy336: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2023
If na olosho work , we like am that way aso rock for February to come @ obidatti 2023..

The Lord's will come into reality is what I know..
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by BATified2023: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2023
occfx:

You are an enemy of Nigeria...
lol

So I am an enemy cos I don’t support your political ideology

Do u know this is how boko haram see u as an enemy cos u don’t see things same way with them

U are just another potential terrorist without access to weapons

I know for sure if u have guns n power u won’t hesitate to kill people not supporting Peter obi
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Danniedpastor(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2023
sapele914:
Next President they beg for security? I wonder wetin go happen on Election Day to Labor party officials?

I wonder which state Governor they will call for help to caution the police commissioner of the state they find themselves in?
Are you people planning violence of LP officials?
See foolish talk o
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Lampy336: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2023
yemex04:
Peter Obi in a bid to proof his so called Humility so desperately moves close to the crowd just for the fun of it like celebebrities like him do forgetting that so such eye-service move can dangerously back fire.. My take is, Security Agencies must do their Job professionally regardless so there won't be an excuse when he eventually looses & comes distant 4th.

See as you dey misyan , are you God for you to know that obidatti will loose the presidential race come February? Don't talk this way just pray to God to lead Nigeria withe best candidate..
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by occfx: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2023
BATified2023:
lol

So I am an enemy cos I don’t support your political ideology

Do u know this is how boko haram see u as an enemy cos u don’t see things same way with them

U are just another potential terrorist without access to weapons

I know for sure if u have guns n power u won’t hesitate to kill people not supporting Peter obi

Religious and political ideology are two different things. Religion goes with beliefs and faith while leadership and followership goes with common sense. However, every human being is expected to go above common sense and acquire wisdom because you are human and special made different from animals. Religious extremism is simply lack of wisdom.

However, Common sense tells us that there will be morning and night daily. If you refuses to believe it, then you dont have common sense and because of your lack of interest to acquire common sense , makes you a dangerous animal and an enemy of humanity.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by BATified2023: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2023
occfx:

Religious and political ideology are two different things. Religion goes with beliefs and faith while leadership and followership goes with common sense. However, every human being is expected to go above common sense and acquire wisdom because you are human and special made different from animals. Religious extremism is simply lack of wisdom.

However, Common sense tells us that there will be morning and night daily. If you refuses to believe it, then you dont have common sense and because of your lack of interest to acquire common sense , makes you a dangerous animal and an enemy of humanity.
how is that your last line different from d same ideology of Boko Haram?

They see people not supporting their ideology as dangerous animal n an enemy of humanity

Tell me what seperate u from them?

U people are just time bomb waiting to explode
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by vowiski(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Aggrieved terrorists and envious people are who supports Obi.

May your life remain miserable!
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by occfx: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2023
BATified2023:
how is that your last line different from d same ideology of Boko Haram?

They see people not supporting their ideology as dangerous animal n an enemy of humanity

Tell me what seperate u from them?

U people are just time bomb waiting to explode

Wild animals live in the bush because they don't have common sense. Any human being who refuses to acquire common sense is also a wild animal.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by BATified2023: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2023
occfx:

Wild animals live in the bush because they don't have common sense. Any human being who refuses to acquire common sense is also a wild animal.
so we don’t have common sense n we are animals because we have decided not to vote obi

But once we say we are voting obi we become humans

Your father is mad
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Patriotsleague: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2023
vowiski:

May your life remain miserable!
Truth is bitter in the ears of the miserable. Bitter weak kid. Keep weeping like a baby, waiting for Nigeria that you hate to give you Biafra grin
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Patriotsleague: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2023
occfx:

You are a tribal bigot and very uncivilized bush animal, who does not understand what democracy is. No wonder your biafra is a land of subhumans.
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by occfx: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2023
BATified2023:
so we don’t have common sense n we are animals because we have decided not to vote obi

But once we say we are voting obi we become humans

Your father is mad

Sign of wild animals... Locate the nearest Bush, you are not supposed to be with humans
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by BATified2023: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2023
occfx:

Sign of wild animals... Locate the nearest Bush, you are not supposed to be with humans
we ain’t supposed to b with humans cos we don’t want obi?
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2023
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by occfx: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2023
Patriotsleague:

You are a tribal bigot and very uncivilized bush animal, who does not understand what democracy is. No wonder your biafra is a land of subhumans.

See painment.. Though common sense is not common but let's seek for it
Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by OgaTheTop2: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2023
alsudan:
We way carry Obi matter for head plenty and are in the Majority.

Na so we go carry am till we go drop am inside Aso Villa on the 29th of May.

Abeg make person help me with that Obi for head meme.

As for DSS, nothing must happen to our Incoming Presido.

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by plaindealer: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Very soon, these silly, self-centered and warped sense of entitlement clowns go so ask the FG for pata for pandora to wear, akpu to eat and even tie his shoe for him.

Bunch of terrorist clowns..

Re: IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety by sunray(m): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2023
We should expect Nzeribe kind of destruction after the election. As it was after MKO Abiola was cruising to victory in a fair and undisputable election. But the constitution and the electoral act have sufficient provisions to deal with such sabotage.

adioolayi:
What kind of abuse of court process is this

A presidential aspirants in his own campaign ground..where he would have mostlikely instructed his security details to allow him mingle/greet his teeming supporters at close range..by himself

This lawyer is trying to get attention but it's a bad one for Peter Obi's campaign..he is not doing him any good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Falae Admits Paying Ransom To Kidnappers / Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / State House Medical Centre Budget 2013 To 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.