Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today (631 Views)

3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research / I Am Looking For Writers For Long Term Work, No Research Needed / Articles Writers Needed - Rewrite Articles No Research- Long Term Work Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by zacklander: 7:27am On Jan 14, 2023
Here are the instructions for interested writers;

1. I'll send the articles and you'll write your own unique article from the given content; You don't need to make any extra research, just focus on the content provided to you in the document. You will not be changing a few words or rewriting sentence-by-sentence, you have to read and understand so that you can write your own version from the given resource.
2. You get paid for every article you complete and submit.
3. Please don't apply if you're going to use AI, software, or any form of rewriter app, I can easily detect that because I'll check to ensure accuracy. They have to be written manually by human for accuracy.
4. The pay is #1000 Naira for every 1000-words article you write, or #2000 Naira for 2000-words article. The rates will be adjusted accordingly if the article is higher than 1000-2000 words.
5. You should be available to start writing the articles immediately and you have to be able to write a minimum of 1000-words per day.
6. If you don't agree with the terms, please don't bother contacting me looking for an increase in rate or whatsoever.
7. I’ll be hiring multiple writers, and I will hire more in coming days. For those who are not picked immediately, can still be hired in the coming days, provided their writing is good.
8. Here is a short paragraph to rewrite as a test for all interested candidates to see writing quality. I don't need you to send any samples please, just write a unique content from the short paragraph below;

"The first step in the process is to prepare the site; This includes removing any existing grass, vegetation, or debris from the area where the driveway will be installed. The site should also be leveled and compacted to provide a stable foundation for the asphalt. Once the site is prepared, a layer of crushed stone or gravel is laid as the foundation for the asphalt. This layer should be compacted and leveled to ensure proper drainage and stability."

No application would be considered without rewriting the short paragraph above. You Should send it at "rddeesshu(at)gmail dot com", mention that you have read my terms and the rate so that I know you have read my details.

The short paragraph I provided should be at least 90%+ unique, here is a tool to compare your rewrite and the original content I provided; https://www.copyscape.com/compare.php.

Also, leave a comment on this post, and when you send an email, mention your Nairaland username please.
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by Abdulmalik835: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2023
I Have sent you an email

Check your mail!
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by SamJed(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hello. I have sent you an email.
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by NLPOET(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sent. Check your email
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by Mindwrite(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2023
I’m sending the email now with all that was required, thanks!
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by aeonsavage(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2023
I have just sent you an email now
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by laura45(f): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2023
I just sent you an email
Please check and get back to me.
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by Williams29: 4:00am On Jan 17, 2023
I sent you an email already
I wait to hear from you, sir.
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by SamuelTomRPN: 12:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Good morning
Is this still available?
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by SamuelTomRPN: 2:25am On Jan 18, 2023
Good morning sir
I have sent you an email sir
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by pauljustina(f): 6:36am On Jan 18, 2023
I have sent you an email
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by csunnyjoe2019: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2023
IGood morning. have sent you an email.
csunnyjoe2019

zacklander:
Here are the instructions for interested writers;

1. I'll send the articles and you'll write your own unique article from the given content; You don't need to make any extra research, just focus on the content provided to you in the document. You will not be changing a few words or rewriting sentence-by-sentence, you have to read and understand so that you can write your own version from the given resource.
2. You get paid for every article you complete and submit.
3. Please don't apply if you're going to use AI, software, or any form of rewriter app, I can easily detect that because I'll check to ensure accuracy. They have to be written manually by human for accuracy.
4. The pay is #1000 Naira for every 1000-words article you write, or #2000 Naira for 2000-words article. The rates will be adjusted accordingly if the article is higher than 1000-2000 words.
5. You should be available to start writing the articles immediately and you have to be able to write a minimum of 1000-words per day.
6. If you don't agree with the terms, please don't bother contacting me looking for an increase in rate or whatsoever.
7. I’ll be hiring multiple writers, and I will hire more in coming days. For those who are not picked immediately, can still be hired in the coming days, provided their writing is good.
8. Here is a short paragraph to rewrite as a test for all interested candidates to see writing quality. I don't need you to send any samples please, just write a unique content from the short paragraph below;

"The first step in the process is to prepare the site; This includes removing any existing grass, vegetation, or debris from the area where the driveway will be installed. The site should also be leveled and compacted to provide a stable foundation for the asphalt. Once the site is prepared, a layer of crushed stone or gravel is laid as the foundation for the asphalt. This layer should be compacted and leveled to ensure proper drainage and stability."

No application would be considered without rewriting the short paragraph above. You Should send it at "rddeesshu(at)gmail dot com", mention that you have read my terms and the rate so that I know you have read my details.

The short paragraph I provided should be at least 90%+ unique, here is a tool to compare your rewrite and the original content I provided; https://www.copyscape.com/compare.php.

Also, leave a comment on this post, and when you send an email, mention your Nairaland username please.
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by blessykina(f): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hello,
Am interested. Have sent a message to your email.

My number, 09034760374
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by Lat1ene(m): 12:08am On Jan 19, 2023
I accept all the terms

Email sent.
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by ADunamite(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hi, I just sent an email
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by Spenidas: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Good morning.
I just sent you a mail regarding the job details. Kindly check your mail box.
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by Rechyyyy: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2023
Good morning, I am interested.
I just sent an email.
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by MaryannOlukoya(f): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good afternoon, I am Interested. I will send you a mail.
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by Sheylani(m): 4:35am On Jan 28, 2023
Hi, just sent you a mail, please.
Re: Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today by Bliss59: 10:31am On May 07, 2023
Good morning, I just sent an email. I hope the application is still open.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Write For Amoize Magazine / New Literary Magazine Currently Accepting Short Stories And Poems / Book - Confronting The Epidemic Of Stress And Anxiety In Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.