Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

A 100 Days Tarred By Terrorism - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A 100 Days Tarred By Terrorism (475 Views)

How A Capital Of 40,000 Now Yields Me Atleast A 100,000 Per Month / How A Capital Of 40,000 Now Yields Me Atleast A 100,000 Per Month / I Need A 100,000 Naira Loan Urgently. (To be paid back with interest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 100 Days Tarred By Terrorism by BizNews: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2011
Again Jos, a beehive of vacation and tourist activities was in the news. This time a family of eight was brutally sent to their early grave. It is not news that this happened. But what is news is our government glaring show of weakness and perplexity in addressing the Jos quagmire. We keep seeing the impunity and the rape of Jos’s sanity again and again without any concrete approach to stop this ethno-religious cleansing, poverty-induced spoilage. We are miffed about this.

The government has set up several committees with reports lying shrouded in dust and cobwebs. In her recent pronouncement, it has given a shot at sight order to security forces patrolling the Jos metropolis and hinterlands. Also, our government has never stopped short of promising to deal severely with the heartless bandits who have raped Jos’s serenity and has made her a shadow of her reverend self.
http://businessnews.com.ng/2011/09/05/a-100-days-tarred-by-terrorism/

(1) (Reply)

Any Infor On Bathing Spounge Production In Naija / Creating A Successful Online Presense For Your Business. / Distributorship For Quick Flat Tyre Solution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.