Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP (9980 Views)

Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC / : EFCC Raids Residence Of Ex-zamfara Governor, Abdulaziz Yari (pics) / Fuji Artist, Abass Obesere, Others Defect To APC In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by Thiefnubudrugki: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Atiku is a goal
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by Babaken(m): 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
christejames:
O my! cry cry

My Tinubu block votes in the mud cry cry cry

It won't be well with these Northerners, after calling the money they requested? cry cry
The block vote is now melting away.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by Emir01: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
StrongandMighty:
The way jungle take dey mature this days ehhh wahala dey oo and delusional urchins are still hoping on northern bloc votes grin

El rufai might not be that good, but I admire him for his sincerity in telling agbado the truth from the onset

Because Deputy organiser for a senatorial district decamped, but you have forgotten that PDP governor with all their structures decamped to APC in d same state.
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by asobo1: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Urbanchampion:
It won't change anything, Asiwaju is winning Zamfara, the former Chairman is a man of yesterday, if he was that influential, he would have remained the Chairman!
Life chairman I guess
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Senatordave1

What's happening in zamfara
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by Citygospel: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Listen to this man about 2023 Election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6omI4_e7A3Y
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by rolams(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
I know that the North will always que behind their own. The major challenge is between Dauda Lawal Dare and the incumbent governor.

1 Like

Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
But Obi can through Tasha, psquare and Angel
Advocate500:
Zamfara have fallen off their mistrious bag.after destroying the country you believe you will become president through okocha and kanu dollars endorsement.
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by Leeofdleetemple: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
This January slow gan
I can't just to see last Saturday of February
Aje
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by mbahdi(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Very good d occultic party must fall
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by rolams(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Urbanchampion:
It won't change anything, Asiwaju is winning Zamfara, the former Chairman is a man of yesterday, if he was that influential, he would have remained the Chairman!

Is chairman position not bound by constitution?

Is it not by tenure?

Is it not rotational?

Is it not by election?

Pls, don't play politics like this.

1 Like

Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by frank14011991(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
That Appeal court judgement that reinstated PDP Governorship candidate Dauda Lawal Dare, really caused panic in Governor Matawalle's camp.
Dauda Lawal Dare is far more popular than Governor Matawalle in Zamafara state from villages to towns to cities to markets to mosques.
Dauda Lawal Dare will be declared Governor elect of Zamafara state before 5pm election day... Quote me anywhere
itstutsi is an in-law to dauda lawal dare and he will tell you oha that he cannot beat matawalle talk less of you ipob
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by Bishopwizzy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
StrongandMighty:
The way jungle take dey mature this days ehhh wahala dey oo and delusional urchins are still hoping on northern bloc votes grin

El rufai might not be that good, but I admire him for his sincerity in telling agbado the truth from the onset

please what truth did he tell him?
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by Willie2015: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
vhykeeytor:
Forget those Agbado making noise online. Only Tinubu knows how much he's spending daily to remain relevant. The love for Tinubu outside his region is being paid heavily for....and he would want to recoup any amount he has spent when he becomes president. His supporters can continue to deceive themselves online...but deep down Asiwaju's mind, he knows he's losing this election. He look worried, perturbed and stressed, that he spent over 30mins calling out Peter Obi from a prepared speech.

U are thinkin like a poor man..
Your friends will pay your bills...
When you reach a certain stage like Asiwaju...
Top Banks... Top corporate Organisations...
State Govs... Local Govt Chairmans..Councillors...State House of Assembly members
National Assembly Members.. Men and friends across the six regions.. Private Businesses & Individuals...
will line up to pay your bills...
That's the essence of building men. relationships...and alliances...
Obi and Atiku lack these critical skills in leadership...
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by adexoramo(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Why not moving to LP abi how this obedient wan take win this election sef. Even their candidate is not going for campaign in the north. The thing just tire me sef abi na southern president him wan become ni.

1 Like

Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by NavasBit: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
All this ex something are useless. Tinubu don win already.
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by Jostoman: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Advocate500:
Zamfara have fallen off their mistrious bag.after destroying the country you believe you will become president through okocha and kanu dollars endorsement.
and Amokachi grin
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by garfield1: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Zamfara results.
Apc 80%
Pdp 15%
Nnpp 5%
Obi 0%
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by frog12: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
na the trick dem go use against TINUBU, dem go defect at last minute

1 Like

Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by Samogloby: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
According to my prediction, let Obi and Tinubu collapse their structures and support Atiku. So we can support Obi next time to clinch the number one position in Nigeria.
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by knowhowk: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Zulum500:
Keep dreaming on fake news grin

Yeah it is Fake News ..The Real News is This .Hundreds of Zamfara PDP Members Defects to APC ...
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by searchlight: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Injera:
Atiku will win but on Tinubus mandate I stand wel wel
Why do you think that Atiku will win?
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by bizhop01: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
North cash out time end, real politics just begin cool
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by searchlight: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Emir01:

Because Deputy organiser for a senatorial district decamped, but you have forgotten that PDP governor with all their structures decamped to APC in d same state.
For north it is not APC or PDP, are you telling me that tinubu will win imo State because the governor is in APC? Or are you telling me that Atiku will win osun state because the governor is in PDP?

Nigerian election has always been tribal and in this particular one where the three main ethnic group have a strong candidate the tribalism will be exhibited even the most. Atiku will surely win north, obi will win South east and south south, Tinubu will win SW surely. The margin of the winning will determine who wins it.
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by searchlight: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Willie2015:

U are thinkin like a poor man..
Your friends will pay your bills...
When you reach a certain stage like Asiwaju...
Top Banks... Top corporate Organisations...
State Govs... Local Govt Chairmans..Councillors...State House of Assembly members
National Assembly Members.. Men and friends across the six regions.. Private Businesses & Individuals...
will line up to pay your bills...
That's the essence of building men. relationships...and alliances...
Obi and Atiku lack these critical skills in leadership...
Before the dullard became president did he has all those? Before GEJ became president didn't he has all those? Leadership is not by that bro. Tinubu is destined never to be president of the ZOO. I am a strong Obi supporter but Atiku is the man to beat in this election.
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by Shikini: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Great
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by Adobeacrobat: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yekini Amuda imaginary Northern votes in the mud.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP by Injera(f): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
searchlight:
Why do you think that Atiku will win?
80 percent of Youruba youths from young students, okada riders to even markets women in an elite south western university tells they won't be voting Tinubus and 100 percent northerners tells they are voting Atiku. So where really is Tinubus votes coming. I feel strongly that he will be betrayed by the Hausa's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here / "IHRC Refers Nigeria Army (Zaria) Massacre To International Criminal Court" / Court Sacks Lagos PDP From Secretariat Over Unpaid Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.