Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians (66871 Views)

Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
francotunsco:

My guy, go and read Soludo's article on Peter Obi's tenure and performance in Anambra. He knows better than me and you.

Hope you known when Soludo was campaigning for his election he was hailing PO for what he did in Anambra State. You should be smart enough to know when someone is tongue in cheek envious.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
BATified2023:
so u don’t know by being a governor u have been trusted with all the resources of a state same thing that it’s being a driver

As a driver u have been trusted with d lives of your passengers so a governor could b likened to a driver

It takes a wisdom to build business n tinubu was able to do that which Peter obi couldn’t do, at least y didn’t Peter obi do that when he was governor?

Guy the statistics are there but u people just want to believe whatever u feel it’s right

Had I been I told u tinubu didn’t go to school u will brlieve

If you have any iota of shame you will shut up.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hussein035:

Obi is the best among the thieves right. Ekwensu will always find something to say

Oga shut up
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by rajiedreez: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
obynzo:

That tweet is clearly a doctored tweet. Ask yourself what concerned Obi with EndSars 2020? Also Peter Obi handed over a state without any issues and was the best in all economic indices. Also UGM was not rife then in 2020 so was there any basis for that tweet? The answer is No that alone is proof that it was a doctored tweet.

Why's it that any news or information that contradicts some people's interest is termed fake news? If you'll like to know I did my check before quoting that comment and she was anti Obi before now. And it was my quote that prompted the guy to add the second picture. Always try to verify like your candidate will always say, and if you find it to be the true accept it and don't term it a fake news. Thanks
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
francotunsco:

He could have used the money to build public infrastructure. Simple.

Just negodu how pedestrian your arguments are. Did you pass WAEC at all?
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
francotunsco:

Ok.
I am sure you are aware that Anambra is home to Onitsha market which prides itself with a very high commercial activities compared to only a few more in Nigeria. A good fraction of that 75billion could have been spent to modernise the market, offer serviceable loan facilities to market men and women. Build infrastructures within the market that will accommodate more entrants into the market. Pitobi cou;d have built tourist facility in Anambra that will attract tourists to the state and in turn attract foreign investor to the state. So many things to use money for my dear.
Go to Ogun state and see infrastructures put in place by former Gov. Amosun. He couldnt even pay for all. The improved economy that those infrastructures would bring about will make it easy for susequent govenment to pay.

Come to Lagos and learn how to govern. Only a fool will leave a whopping 75billion naira and thousands of dollars in this era of thieves thieves and thieves.

You don't have sense honestly.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
francotunsco:

How much have they paid to plaster the Pandora Saga on Newsapapers, or the dubious investment of state money in a family business which amounts to next to nothing as we speak? Dont quote me, quote Professor Soludo!

Let me understand so SAB Miller of South Africa that invested in Anambra belongs to Peter Obi's family. This is a real revelation oooooo. Oga try and have sense naaaaa it is too early in the year for all this stupidity from you.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

They all know he is a fraud. Instead of admitting that they are supporting him because he is Igbo, they are packaging him as the best thing after sliced breads.

This is January Oga it is too early in the year to be stupid.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Micval: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You people keep pushing this narrative that Obi left 75 billion naira behind.

Even Obi has stopped telling that lie after he was busted.

Obi is a thief, he is just a clever one.

For example, instead of stealing public funds, he misappropriated it into a brewery where he is a major stakeholder. In the end, the money lost value due to inflation, but the brewery had benefited from the money already. A gain for Obi and his fellow stakeholders. But a loss for Anambra state. No one would say Obi stole, even though that is stealing. If he tried that in the United States or China, he won't even be on the ballot today, let alone being pushed down our throats as some saint.

But the bank accouht balances were displayed to the public unless you are blind you didn't see it even the account numbers are there for you to confirm. Like I said earlier this is January it is too early to be this stupid in the year.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

If Obi stole 250m naira in Anambra state, imagine what he would steal in a wealthier state like Lagos, or as president of Nigeria.

If you considered the amount stolen in relations to the size of the treasury, then Obi is the biggest thief of the three.

You don't have sense
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:

Seun
nlfpmod
Mynd44
Oam4j

Rule2

Stop trying to notify the mods you yourself abuse people and violate rule 2.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Strech(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
Deji has been disgraced
he knew Obi is currently dominating opinion poll he's now trying to use reverse psychology hoping to cause voters apathy for Obi but dude doesn't know that we've made up our mind.
all these Tinubu urchins wey dey disguise
when you want to cast your vote; just have it at the back of your mind that you are doing it for your unborn children.Its OBI or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pakute:

How has he freed your life and that of the people of Anambra that y'all in Lagos selling gala in traffic. I really really pity your future.

Bring verifiable statistics on igbos migrating to Lagos in the last 20years with numbers and trends and bring those migrating from the north and countries like Chad, Niger and Mali let us make comparisons.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

@BATified2023

Don't waste your time on this joker.

He is a time waster. He will continue asking questions without adding anything relatively close to substance to the exchange.

You don't have sense
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Strech(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
We Northern Christians are solidly behind obi.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
rajiedreez:

Why's it that any news or information that contradicts some people's interest is termed fake news? If you'll like to know I did my check before quoting that comment and she was anti Obi before now. And it was my quote that prompted the guy to add the second picture. Always try to verify like your candidate will always say, and if you find it to be the true accept it and don't term it a fake news. Thanks

Let us be analytical here this tweet was in 2020 on what basis was she anti Obi someone that handed over 6years ago in 2020?
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by amuwo1980: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
He is suddenly attacking thiefinub and atiku in addition to his real target Obi because ppl have seen him for the tribalist he is , don’t mind the fuul he is working for his kinsman thiefinubu.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by pacespot(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
SmartPolician:
Any votes outside those three are wasted because the presidency cannot elude them. Adeyanju is merely angry that none of them hired him to do PR job for him.

Call Peter Obi whatever you like, my vote goes to him because when you compare the three that made the list, Peter Obi is an angel.

Na PDAPC that mumu boy dey campaign for, he is always on the rampage attacking Peter Obi. By asking people not to vote for any of the three, he is indirectly diverting votes from Peter Obi to Tinubu and Atiku because Obi's voters are more likely to be new voters.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by pacespot(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
Deji has been disgraced
he knew Obi is currently dominating opinion poll he's now trying to use reverse psychology hoping to cause voters apathy for Obi but dude doesn't know that we've made up our mind.
all these Tinubu urchins wey dey disguise

I tell you, he is always attacking Obi
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
BUSHHUNTER:
Atiku recently terminated his contract so I understand the pain.
Tinubu you mean?
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by olatuns2017: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2023

Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
obynzo:

But the bank accouht balances were displayed to the public unless you are blind you didn't see it even the account numbers are there for you to confirm. Like I said earlier this is January it is too early to be this stupid in the year.

Which bank account balances?

Even Obi has stopped campaigning with the nonexistent 75 billion naira.

The man is a clever thief. The most dangerous of the three major contestants.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by olatuns2017: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2023

Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
He mentioned Atiku first, so he is the biggest thief
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
daygee12:

OBI is currently dominating online poll
And offline too. Obidatti too sure. We are just one step closer to victory.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Burgerlomo:
So who do you want them to vote for then? Abi you want Bubu to remain there ni because ayam not understanding
Tinubu refused to pay Deji or appoint him into any of the bullion van support groups.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
olatuns2017:

The better

Asiwaju omo BOLA Tinubu
Peter Obi will win this general election. He will win in Lagos by a mile, some parts of the west, all of the south south states, parts of the north and the whole of the eastern states. Mark my words.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

@BATified2023

Don't waste your time on this joker.

He is a time waster. He will continue asking questions without adding anything relatively close to substance to the exchange.

Sweetheart, why are you hurt? Am I the one that asks you and your friend to make unverifiable claims that you can't defend?

Pls read again especially the first paragraph. After that, help us answer the questions.

"You have made some interesting points. I hope you can defend them?

First, which Lagos money was handed over to Tinubu and when did this handover take place? How much was that money? How did he triple the money?

Second, can you pls explain and give details of how Tinubu raise IGR in Lagos? Was it from his pocket?

Third, this econet deal, can you provide more details as to what it entailed?

Fourth, you alleged that Peter obi left the people of Anambra state poorer
Can you tell us how he did this with facts and figures?"
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Onuoha1234(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Coward, .Why not name who we should vote for.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
francotunsco:

How on earth does it make sense to leave a whole 75billion for who you dont know will come and takeover governance?
Has he achieved all that needs to be done in Anambra at that material time. Give half of that money to Wike today and go back to Rivers in 6 months, then, you will know how stupid Pitobi was. Fakati.
Dumb Agbadorians!

Governments operate with a plan and budget.

Government is a continun.

Junkies like you do not how politicians, parastals and Ministries siphon whatever was left in the coffers when the administration is coming to end, Obi will gate all corrupt officials from looting what was not spent and they would have no choice than to return it to the national coffers.

But your microphone licking urinating machine borrowed money as governor and diverted 80% into his pocket to become the richest ex governor in the world.

Nothing even a single world class hospital did he build. That's why he jets out to buy Panadol in UK each time he gets a headache.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
cedricksly:
lol as usual Y'all Obi, Atiku and Tinubu supporters play politics of hates and lies.... All you have said now if 20% of it was true and provable, that man will be in prison right now, Courtesy buhari dss and efcc.. In the entire list that man is the lesser poison out of all the listed 3poison..... Who is not corrupt? Is it Bat?? Lol jokes on u or Atiku? Go check ur Brain... I won't be chanced to come to the country ans cast my vote, even if una like una vote a known drug baron who has his claws on the entire lagos state treasury etc, or a thief who stole money via SPV in his time as VP Or the so called Obi Pandora who Y'all have cooked up lies against that can't bring him to justice, Na Una sabi... NA una and una family go suffer am... The only family I have left in Nigeria is extended family... My main nuclear family are out of that hell hole..
Face your country where you are a fugitive and steer clear of Nigerian politics.

Obi warts and all is far better than Tinubu and Atiku. Otherwise, jealous soludo would have exposed him long ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.