Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians (66847 Views)

Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by cedricksly: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Face your country where you are a fugitive and steer clear of Nigerian politics.

Obi warts and all is far better than Tinubu and Atiku. Otherwise, jealous soludo would have exposed him long ago.

fugitive kill you there idiot.. You are a mad man.. If you had sense you would have known who my defense was for... It is because of people like you that people are resisting to vote for Obi, even if really the man is almost Flawless and deserve to be Nigeria president.... So a fugitive would have the country's passport right?? Idiot... I come to Naija every now and then, infact I left few days back after collecting my PVC.. E be like u dey mad
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
cedricksly:
fugitive kill you there idiot.. You are a mad man.. If you had sense you would have known who my defense was for... It is because of people like you that people are resisting to vote for Obi, even if really the man is almost Flawless and deserve to be Nigeria president.... So a fugitive would have the country's passport right?? Idiot... I come to Naija every now and then, infact I left few days back after collecting my PVC.. E be like u dey mad
GTFO my face with your faulty defense lines, idiotic fugitive!
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by cedricksly: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pakute:

They cooked up lies against Peter Obi including Soludo and NBS, right?.. The baggages of corruption hanging over his head were cooked in your mother's kitchen, right?. The fact that you are washing toilet abroad and parking Oyinbo poo with your hands doesn't mean you are better than the people in their father's land.
if they were provable, he would have been behind bars by now and we know this... Stop wailing like a child whose toy was confiscated and petition efcc on his behalf if your so called nonsense was provable.. And to come to washing poo etc, I started using a red passport even before 1999, e be like u dey mad.... Better dey look face before u dey talk trash, if Na washing poo and slave job ur own papa dey do for this side then na my kind dey employ am and ur ancestors.... It is very simple if all Y'all wailers are saying is true and provable before a court of law, gather ur evidence and petition efcc, very simple, but no, u rather wail here on NL, instead of being a concern Nigeria and drop petition with efcc.. And this cow is talking about soludo, every single person knows suludo talks trash about those he knows are doing something more exceptional than him, same soludo has berated Ngozi O iwela, the late Dora akunyili, Lamido Sanusi etc just to mention a few.. And go online and search for their response to him also, everyone know him, but as far as he is attacking a man Y'all hate, it is fine.. Headless idiot... Better get off my mention..
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by fof1: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Mummyfour(f): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
brutal1:
Abeg leave am ...everybody go die and you saying it doesn't mean e go die..you fit even die first, death na general market. Nobody get power over am. I fit go anytime, you fit go anytime, una dey always think.if you talk am with prayer e go come happen..tahh you can die earlier and sooner whichever way..you go die, e go die, she go die, we will die..that's the sad reality of life. Which weight e carry ?? Tell me I go die today...I will save your number and still chat you up next year if my time never reach e never reach be that
you are supposed to quote the person that prayed the prayer na
Which one be all these analysis under my mention biko.

He has his own reason for the prayer and he is absolutely entitled to his opinion concerning these crazy politicians that don't even care about any one of us.
If that is his own way of passing his message, so be it abeg.

But please look for the prayer warrior and live me abeg
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by olatuns2017: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Peter Obi will win this general election. He will win in Lagos by a mile, some parts of the west, all of the south south states, parts of the north and the whole of the eastern states. Mark my words.

Can we bet abeg?

Don't forget kastina, kano and Borno covers

Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by OdefaGirl(f): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
mu2sa2:
Continue to deceive yourself that a certified thief, ole, barawo, onye oshi will be of any use to you.

Certified?.... grin grin, I hope you are not referring to your Chicago bobo with Deloitte saga
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by francotunsco: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Dumb Agbadorians!

Governments operate with a plan and budget.

Government is a continun.

Junkies like you do not how politicians, parastals and Ministries siphon whatever was left in the coffers when the administration is coming to end, Obi will gate all corrupt officials from looting what was not spent and they would have no choice than to return it to the national coffers.

But your microphone licking urinating machine borrowed money as governor and diverted 80% into his pocket to become the richest ex governor in the world.

Nothing even a single world class hospital did he build. That's why he jets out to buy Panadol in UK each time he gets a headache.

Your response is so petty. Come to LAGOS and see performance.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Grandeur2015: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
The mouth that speak evil against you shall live to speak good about you. Deji will live to speak good of Peter Obi.

We know he has nothing against PO but had to add his name to his list to avoid hurting his friends in the camps of Atiku and BAT.

Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Pakute: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
cedricksly:
if they were provable, he would have been behind bars by now and we know this... Stop wailing like a child whose toy was confiscated and petition efcc on his behalf if your so called nonsense was provable.. And to come to washing poo etc, I started using a red passport even before 1999, e be like u dey mad.... Better dey look face before u dey talk trash, if Na washing poo and slave job ur own papa dey do for this side then na my kind dey employ am and ur ancestors.... It is very simple if all Y'all wailers are saying is true and provable before a court of law, gather ur evidence and petition efcc, very simple, but no, u rather wail here on NL, instead of being a concern Nigeria and drop petition with efcc.. And this cow is talking about soludo, every single person knows suludo talks trash about those he knows are doing something more exceptional than him, same soludo has berated Ngozi O iwela, the late Dora akunyili, Lamido Sanusi etc just to mention a few.. And go online and search for their response to him also, everyone know him, but as far as he is attacking a man Y'all hate, it is fine.. Headless idiot... Better get off my mention..
Ipob trash... How many past government officials and executives are behind bars despite . One of the main reasons Peter Obi dumped APGA to PDP was to seek protection from his corruption under PDP Government. When 250 million naira was seized in his car in Lagos, he forfeited the money to FG. The criminal knew he stole the money from state's coffers which was why he couldn't go recover it.
Soludo is a professor who says it as it is and not your typical lying and warehouse economist like Peter Obi who buttlicks and knee before his slave master.

Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Tradman: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
lhordspy:
When he mentioned thief. We already know who stole and diverted government money. The real thief;

who was caught with 250m trying to sneak it into Lagos.

who invested state funds into pandora business.

who diverted money meant for state project into his daughter offshore account.

who left the state he govern worst than he met it.

In the three, we know the National infrastructure seller.

we know the competent one with trackrecords of achievements ,

we know the corrupt pretentious deceiver which yiibo people are trying to push down on us. Same person they criticised years ago. Now the best thing after chocolate.

u are a madman
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by nairamaniac: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
SmartPolician:
Any votes outside those three are wasted because the presidency cannot elude them. Adeyanju is merely angry that none of them hired him to do PR job for him.

Call Peter Obi whatever you like, my vote goes to him because when you compare the three that made the list, Peter Obi is an angel.

You see people like;
Deji
Sowore,
I don't take them seriously. They are just Haters.
Sowore is the worst of all.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by mu2sa2: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
obynzo:

Oga before you call someone thief show us the receipts that show that the $500m is from Nigeria's money. Oga try and have sense naaaa it is too early in the year to show stupidity.
A case of being more Catholic than the pope. Peter Obi himself has admitted keeping the account as exposed by Pandora Papers - the thief, ole, barawo and onye oshi has owned up!
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by frog12: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
there's one way you answer people like this. who should we vote for then ??
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
lhordspy:
When he mentioned thief. We already know who stole and diverted government money. The real thief;

we know the corrupt pretentious deceiver which yiibo people are trying to push down on us. Same person they criticised years ago. Now the best thing after chocolate.

You don't know your bullon van thief is also mentioned in the Pandora papers.

We all know the bullion van thief, we all know the drug lord who forfeited $630, 000 to the US government, we dont need to mention a single name like you do but you also know who we are talking about, is that not amazing? We don't have to mention the name of the criminal but the whole world already knows who we are talking about...grin grin grin
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by LordOfTheGame: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Deji is a frustrated fool who thought he would get a deal with any of the top contenders only to be sidelined and he now unload his anger and bitterness on Peter Obi
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Bluehole: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by luluman: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
lhordspy:

I obviously you are so myopic to think that is the only thief.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
lhordspy:

You ignorantly don't know Tinubu was also mentioned in the pandora papers...grin grin grin

https://dailytrust.com/exposed-how-oyetola-bought-tinubus-london-mansion-from-diezanis-associate-declared-wanted-for-fraud/

Tinubu's secret deals is even more damning and traceable than the allegations on Peter Obi....educate yourself and stop constituting nuisance online...grin grin grin

Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Thebigheart: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Hope you get BOSKA or PANADOL-EXTRA to kill your headache?
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Tochj(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
SmartPolician:
Any votes outside those three are wasted because the presidency cannot elude them. Adeyanju is merely angry that none of them hired him to do PR job for him.

Call Peter Obi whatever you like, my vote goes to him because when you compare the three that made the list, Peter Obi is an angel.
I use to think that Deji has brains.
He is just a political jobber.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by peculiar2233: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by JOemmy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
What is stopping him from also contesting is he not old enough? Ranting everyday on social media can never change anything in nigeria u must either get involved in nigeria's politics or vote for the candidate that's a lesser evil amongst the top 3 leading candidates.
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by macho44(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ezeama400:
DEAR NIGERIANS, BEFORE YOU CAST YOUR VOTE FOR ANY OF THE CONTENDERS ASK YOUR SELF THESE QUESTIONS

1, CAN I GIVE MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR SOMEONE LIKE THE CANDIDATE I AM SUPPORTING TO SAVE FOR ME ?

2, CAN I HAND MY COMPANY TO SOMEONE LIKE THE CANDIDATE I AM SUPPORTING TO MANAGE FOR ME ?

THESE QUESTIONS WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS DURING VOTING PROCESS.. DON'T ALLOW PROPAGANDA, LIES, DECEIT , TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY TO INFLUENCE YOU DURING VOTING THE VOTING PROCESS .. THE THIVES KNOW THEMSELVES, THAT IS WHY THEY WANT THE STATUS QUO TO REMAIN.. CONSIDER THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN.. EVEN IF YOU MANAGE TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY, ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME..

GOD BLESS US ALL

Food for thought wink

Check my siggy and join other Super Active EPL Fans in The Premier League Chat Room ;
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by sunboy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
francotunsco:

Your response is so petty. Come to LAGOS and see performance.
I live in Lagos please!!!!
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Read his post and you will understand why the girl insulted him. Don't be foolish man!

[quote author=lhordspy post=120017709][/quote]
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
mu2sa2:
A case of being more Catholic than the pope. Peter Obi himself has admitted keeping the account as exposed by Pandora Papers - the thief, ole, barawo and onye oshi has owned up!

Oga stop being a mental case and just keep quiet. You are not making any sense show us the evidence. With the documents not newspaper articles
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Which bank account balances?

Even Obi has stopped campaigning with the nonexistent 75 billion naira.

The man is a clever thief. The most dangerous of the three major contestants.

Oga you don't have sense at all. Can you swear you didn't see the statement from Diamond, Felity and Access Banks?
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by NothingDoMe: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
Deji has been disgraced
he knew Obi is currently dominating opinion poll he's now trying to use reverse psychology hoping to cause voters apathy for Obi but dude doesn't know that we've made up our mind.
all these Tinubu urchins wey dey disguise
Correct!
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by rolams(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Deji has no right to tell us who to vote. It's a matter of choice!
Re: Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians by Simplythebest: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
Agbero and thuggery is never a job continue that bus stop will be taken away from u soon then u will understand.
lhordspy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos) / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.