Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter (1322 Views)

What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu / Why The Ibos Should Thank Their Haters / Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested While Attacking Students Hostels In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Though, I may have considered Asiwaju but we seem not to know much about what he'd do for Nigerians.
We keep talking about what he did about 16years ago but let's be honest, what would he do now?

I may not trust Peter Obi but he seems to be focused.He is ready to even visit a naming ceremony to tell kids what he'd do.

Can the same be said about Asiwaju?

We are busy fighting IBOs every time.
The IBOs are just about 55million people and their total votes can't be up to 25million out of over 90million registered voters.

Asiwaju handlers are creating more enemies for us.

For more than 7months now, no one can sincerely say this is what Asiwaju will do for Nigerians.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 10:33am On Jan 14, 2023
Kikikiki...una brain go soon return to factory setting.

Peter Obi is forging alliances. Making those who ab initio distrust Ibos to have a rethink, Tinubu wants to label every Yoruba person a bigot.

Tinubu won't survive this.
Peter Obi is everything in an omoluabi.
That's why Pa Afe Babalola christened him Omowale

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Moh247: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2023
Go through your own 81 topics created by you on Nairaland and tell yourself the bitter truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Thanks for reading up but what about you incestuous issue, have you cleared it?
Moh247:
Go through your own 81 topics created by you on Nairaland and tell yourself the bitter truth

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Moh247: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2023
Naira20:
Thanks for reading up but what about you incestuous issue, have you cleared it?

Only an idiot would actually believe a slandering post by a stranger that I slept with my mother and nephew simply because I support Tinubu

Many on these platform are real lunatics , low thinking bufooons

I mean how can a sane person with a soul even suggest such just because of desperacy of Obi Presidency

1 Like

Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by OGIBRA(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
Bro, when u see someone claiming to be who is not just because he want to make a point, U OUGHT TO KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG MENTALLY(characteristic of a zombie), so u dont need to dignify him with a response...
but u can kindly join me and say, PEACE BE UNTO HIM...lolz

1 Like

Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Talo bere ejo lowo re?
The question is
Have you cleared it?
Answer: Yes, I have
Or
No, but I'm still on it
Moh247:

Only an idiot would actually believe a slandering post by a stranger that I slept with my mother and nephew simply because I support Tinubu

Many on these platform are real lunatics

I mean how can a sane person with a soul even suggest such just because of desperacy of Obi Presidency

1 Like

Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Moh247: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Naira20:
Talo bere ejo lowo re?
The question is
Have you cleared it?
Answer: Yes, I have
Or
No, but I'm still on it

A fool hiding behind keyboard still remains a fool..

Did that answer you?!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Go and address your incestuous issue and stop insulting everyone because of Tinubu.

Why are you the only one?
Are you the only one supporting Tinubu. The person who exposed you sure knows you.

Oponu
Moh247:

A fool hiding behind keyboard still remains a fool..

Did that answer you?!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Moh247: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Naira20 post=120024236]Go and address your incestuous issue and stop insulting everyone because of Tinubu.

Why are you the only one?
Are you the only one supporting Tinubu. The person who exposed you sure knows you.

Oponu[/quote

Na your parents I blame...

Imagine what someone with home training is typing?!

Let me also asked you same question

Why did you rape your mother's toto

Since it's all joke to you... Did your mother enjoy your dick

What will you name your son with your mother .

Oloriburuku

Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
If you have any value for your mum you won't rape her.
So there's no point talking about her.
I just dey pity you because if I reply you, you'd start crying to mods to ban me.

Oniranu...with all the prostitutes you teach Koran, you can't sleep with the willing ones..Na your mama and nephew dey hungry you.[quote author=Moh247 post=120024322][/quote]
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Moh247: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Naira20 post=120024644]If you have any value for your mum you won't rape her.
So there's no point talking about her.
I just dey pity you because if I reply you, you'd start crying to mods to ban me.

Oniranu...with all the prostitutes you teach Koran, you can't sleep with the willing ones..Na your mama and nephew dey hungry you.[/quote

Ode stop crying now... Abi was that how your mama dey scream when you dey knack her wide toto

Hope your father was there to watch

Oni kure
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kikikiki.
Alfa Bisexual
The good thing is you're now notorious. [quote author=Moh247 post=120024710][/quote]
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Moh247: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Naira20 post=120024804]Kikikiki.
Alfa Bisexual
The good thing is you're now notorious. [/quote

Didirin... Pastor wey dey fvck him mama..

Well you use your mama pussy do ritual nii so am not surprised

The pussy go soon dey comot maggots
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kikikiki.. I enjoy your bitterness.
Tell us more.
But please stop sleeping with your mum.Please.
All these boldface can't cover anything.[quote author=Moh247 post=120024850][/quote]
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Moh247: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Naira20 post=120024948]Kikikiki.. I enjoy your bitterness.
Tell us more.
But please stop sleeping with your mum.Please.
All these boldface can't cover anything.[/quote

Huh?!! Are you crying

But I am just starting with you...

Since you like to make your mother scream like the elede pig wey she be.. we go caste you

Home training wey you lack we go give you public training

Omo isonu

Ogun kill you
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Noise maker.
I know how pained you are.

The only advice I will give you is STOP sleeping with your mum.It'd increase the curse on your rotten life[quote author=Moh247 post=120024987][/quote]
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Moh247: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Naira20 post=120025162]Noise maker.
I know how pained you are.

The only advice I will give you is STOP sleeping with your mum.It'd increase the curse on your rotten life[/quote

Tell your mum to bring her yansh later tonight make I use her do hookup so your papa fit chop
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Just stop sleeping with your mum.
One day if she doesn't curse you, she'd cut off your penis.
Stop taking that old woman for a fool.
[quote author=Moh247 post=120025203][/quote]
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Moh247: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Naira20:
Just stop sleeping with your mum.
One day if she doesn't curse you, she'd cut off your penis.
Stop taking that old woman for a fool.

Give the phone to your mum.. I want to tell her something

Hope your dad is gone
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kikikiki,
You must think every woman is as cheap as your mum?
Na phone call you take lure her?
Guy you wuked
Moh247:

Give the phone to your mum.. I want to tell her something

Hope your dad is gone
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Moh247: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki,
You must think every woman is as cheap as your mum?

Can you just do as I said.. You are my step son you know

This is between me and your mum
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kikikiki, you forgot that the jazz can only work on your mum and the dog near your mosque?

Moh247:

Can you just do as I said.. You are my step son you know

This is between me and your mum
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Moh247: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Naira20 post=120025626]Kikikiki, you forgot that the jazz can only work on your mum and the dog near your mosque?

[/quote

Some stepson can be foolish Sha... Don't worry when your mum comes I will give her quality genes in my balls
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Uhn..Alfa Bisexual.
Na only your mama you go fit use the jazz for.
I'm sure your dad's late.
Even if your dad na gbewudani, he suppose just lace your mama with magun.

By now, no one will be worried about a cursed child.

But come o...what about your nephew has he returned after you raped him?
[quote author=Moh247 post=120025683][/quote]
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Moh247: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Naira20 post=120025975]Uhn..Alfa Bisexual.
Na only your mama you go fit use the jazz for.
I'm sure your dad's late.
Even if your dad na gbewudani, he suppose just lace your mama with magun.

By now, no one will be worried about a cursed child.

But come o...what about your nephew has he returned after you raped him?
[/quote

Sha no go commit suicide because you don dey wail non stop lol

But your papa and mama na peasant and miserable that's why I am helping your mama

Picture of my parents bellow and you self talk true your generation no fit reach

Oloun
.you be olorun
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Yawns..where is your nephew o?[quote author=Moh247 post=120026343][/quote]
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Moh247: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Naira20 post=120026384]Yawns..where is your nephew o?[/quote

There you go

Poor pig

Na fustration go kill you

Oloshi
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Naira20: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
So na two of dem you rape?

Haaaaa.
Koni da fun e

Na only you get penis?[quote author=Moh247 post=120026458][/quote]
Re: Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter by Moh247: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Naira20 post=120026559]So na two of dem you rape?

Haaaaa.
Koni da fun e

Na only you get penis?[/quote

Lol

You sef see say na poverty one kill you

Omo Iran Kiran

Go and call your broke mama make I follow am talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec 2007 Result Saga! / University / Abu Zaria 2011/2012 Remedial Form Is Out :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.