Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway (520 Views)

Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree / Ibo man Joe Ajaeran from Imo state Declares War On Tinubu Government / Iyaloja Appoints An Ibo Man As Babaloja Of Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by blamingthedevil: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2023
Ibo man Caught with Many PVCs Hidden inside Soakaway in Yorubaland

Video link

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1614153092580233220

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by blamingthedevil: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2023
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by Naira20: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu's mentee

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by oyebanji44: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2023
Obi can't win... grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by Ennoloa: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2023
OP, you are tired of calling Igbos now it's Igbos grin grin

Let's just indulge you, since you said it's "Ibo" it means you are not an Igbo

So how did you know that he is an Igbo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by blamingthedevil: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by blamingthedevil: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
OP, you are tired of calling Igbos now it's Igbos grin grin

Let's just indulge you, since you said it's "Ibo" it means you are not an Igbo

So how do you know that he is an Igbo
I should buy data for you to watch the video

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2023
blamingthedevil:

I will watch it when you show me how the minors that voted in the north was dealt with

Buhari no resign now undecided he still did another 8years

So tell me something you don't know
Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by Spherical77(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

I will watch it when you show me how the minors that voted in the north was dealt with

Buhari no resign now undecided he still did another 8years

So tell me something you don't know
Nwanne watch the video or borrow data and watch it

1 Like

Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by Ofemmanu1: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2023
E no go better for yeeboe!

1 Like

Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2023
blamingthedevil:

You don like yourself with your other monikers finish
Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by aariwa(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2023
Come February Obi will be declared as your president…just a few weeks away now
Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by ASAPFERG: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2023
ogun kill all Flatheadds cheesy
Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by JASONjnr(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:
Obi can't win... grin

He can't win without Nigerians voting for him....
And since Nigerians have decided to vote for him, then he will certainly win as the next president of Nigeria.

If you can't deal with that, take a stroll and deal with your depression..
Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by oyebanji44: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

He can't win without Nigerians voting for him....
And since Nigerians have decided to vote for him, then he will certainly win as the next president of Nigeria.

If you can't deal with that, take a stroll and deal with your depression..

Continue fooling urself

1 Like

Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by blamingthedevil: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin
Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by KingKO22: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
blamingthedevil:

They are broke baby factory children grin

Majority of them who are rich are into drug peddling and they are the one fighting against drug peddling. Is that not a curse grin

Yeeeeeebow are dangerous species that should be terminated out of this earth

2 Likes

Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by optionalY09: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
bunch of criminals, go anywhere in world they are renowned for all manners of crime
Re: Video:Ibo Man Caught With Many Pvcs Hidden Inside Soakaway by ElSudani: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Na wah o. So, this is the source of their over confidence.
Zombidients and dishonesty.

(1) (Reply)

One Thing Uniting Urchins Is Hatred For Igbo Race / You Can’t Fix Nigeria, Only Good Identifying Problems – Okowa’s Aide Blasts Obi / President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Governor Sule (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.