Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP (23087 Views)

Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office / Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by johnjose68: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
sapele914:
With their Waiver President.

The rodent don get new name be that ooo like play like play.

Waiver President of bia.fraud grin

Anything called 'due process' is an anathema to them lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by patomberekpe(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
The day he was born people celebrated thinking he will be human,a disappointment to manhood,animal Who wanted 5mins trend,
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by Themandator: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
StrongandMighty:
If una like mk una cry from now till tomorrow I'm voting Obi...

You dey mind Dem ..
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by Themandator: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
johnjose68:

The rodent don get new name be that ooo like play like play.

Waiver President of bia.fraud grin

Anything called 'due process' is an anathema to them lipsrsealed

He should go to Court .. obi is the next president .. wait until end of February to quote me
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by kafeii123: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:
I totally disagree

I want Pandora Obituary to be disgraced and humiliated as the 4th runners up after Kwankaso

D

Even you know that this is impossible...but keep on
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by BlackMan6969(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Who be this Ogbono guy na?
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by Cantonese: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nonsense lawyer. No be this one get EFCC case?
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by MimiSheWrote(f): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pakute:

Don't worry, bullets will answer you. When Army responded to EndSars bandits at Lekki, why didn't you go back there the next day?.. You that can't come out to face unknown gunmen locking you & your parents up on Mondays but want to confront the Army. When Obi loses or is disqualified, make sure you lead the revolution, you MUST take the lead.. MUST.
Oh i will sir... I assure you that. My father raised an Amazon warrior! And not a Disney princess my dear... cool

So Yeah I will be right there on the front line! And I hope to see you there too! so I can shoot that your head that is not empty, but rather filled with tribalism, bitterness and natural hatred for Igbo people which im sure have never done anything to you personally. how did you end up this better? And what makes you think I'm Igbo? Because I'm Obidient? Sir I really think you need help, seriously and genuinely speaking... Have you tried talking to someone? Maybe a professional? angry sad undecided

It's not yet too late to get rid of all that bitterness you know...

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by Japastic: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wahala dey and it's just starting.

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by sukar886: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Who is this idiot abeg
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by Owologbo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
DeltaFire:
Peter Obi is a willing tool of Caliphate.

He knows NINAS Plan for Self-Determination is there for us, but he hates the word "SELF-DETERMINATION" so wants to drag his IPOB abi Obidients to remain in One Nigeria under a fraudulent 1999 Constitution that he will swear to defend and uphold.

Work harder, those that hired you and your likes may consider adding to the crumbs they are giving you'll now.
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by Owologbo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:
Obi is out from the presidential race

Even though he wins the court will push him out

Blame atiku not tinubu.... cheesy grin

Keep deceiving yourself. We are not unstable like you lot.
We are smarter than you. The Obono whatever is already seeing his party failure in his state; him and all mad APC supporters can keep crying.
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by BJanta: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
There is no need for all this, cos Obi CAN NEVER, NEVER win this presidential election. Just ignore the clown.

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by Pakute: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Oh i will sir... I assure you that. My father raised an Amazon warrior! And not a Disney princess my dear... cool

So Yeah I will be right there on the front line! And I hope to see you there too! so I can shoot that your head that is not empty, but rather filled with tribalism, bitterness and natural hatred for Igbo people which im sure have never done anything to you personally. how did you end up this better? And what makes you think I'm Igbo? Because I'm Obidient? Sir I really think you need help, seriously and genuinely speaking... Have you tried talking to someone? Maybe a professional? angry sad undecided

Your father needs the help the most because he will be picking bullets from the body of one of his rebel children who wants to die for Peter Obi. Help your father while you're still alive, remember, Obi no dey give shishi.

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by 4mable: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
ElSudani:
Obi will be disqualified if this is taken to court by any interested party.
This is what laboring in vain looks like.
He is clearly in violation of Section 77 of the Electoral Act, 2022.
A victim of desperation and party hopping.
Any one that truly loves our Nation should not take this up, because it glaring He ignorantly erred,Anyone that knows the interpretation of the law would know if they take this up Obi would be disqualified, If anyone decides to take this up it might lead to a time bomb we can't control, due to the volatile nature of our politics, it would be better for Obi to loose peacefully and honourably than for Him to be disqualified, If am the judge I would rather rule in favour of Obi and act against the law than allow another crisis in our Nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by johnjose68: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
4mable:
Any one that truly loves our Nation should not take this up, because it glaring He ignorantly erred,Anyone that knows the interpretation of the law would know if they take this up Obi would be disqualified, If anyone decides to take this up it might lead to a time bomb we can't control, due to the volatile nature of our politics, it would be better for Obi to loose peacefully and honourably than for Him to be disqualified, If am the judge I would rather rule in favour of Obi and act against the law than allow another crisis in our Nation.

To be sincere, I don't want obi.rodent to be disqualified. I want him to be beaten black and balablue grin by Jagaban grin

2 Likes

Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by Tareq1105: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
StrongandMighty:
If una like mk una cry from now till tomorrow I'm voting Obi...

What kind of gullible obi-idiots are you?

A serious question that can nullify your candidate has been raced and you're typing rubbish. What if he's removed from the ballot how would you vote him?

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by Tareq1105: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nightwolf1:
This is the same man Buhari appointed as ASSETS RECOVERY CHAIRMAN. The criminal sold off recovered ASSETS under his watch with infractions here and there and, he ran away to a foreign land when the EFCC started investigating his role and involvement in the disappearance of recovered ASSETS.

Obono Oboi Obla, is a criminal of international repute. Thieves like him shouldn't be seen discussing national politics in Nigeria considering his past.

Keep on abusing the man you supposed to beg.

Don't indulge in acts that would make him approach High Court on Monday bcoz the law is very clear on this and your Obituary doesn't stand any chances of winning.

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by Tareq1105: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Buddha3:

Oya, come and put it to rest na!

Since the prerogative is not on Labour Party to lay the matter to rest, you and Obono-Obla should come and remove Peter Obi as the LP Presidential candidate.

It's not within the power of LP to put constitutional matters to rest. Don't forget that any party constitution that run contrary to Nigeria Extant Rules, laws like 2022 Electoral Law, it becomes nullified to the extent of the contradiction. This is the whole truth.

Nigeria and Nigerians know the date Obi re-signed from PDP. His letter of resignation was on social media accounts so he cannot deny it.

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by Tareq1105: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
AlfaSeltzer:
His argument falls flat.

Obi was a memember of a political party on 30 April 2022

Liar like his Obi boss. 30 April 2022 Obi was in Abeokuta with Doyin Okupe to address PDP delegates.

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tareq1105:

Liar like his Obi boss. 30 April 2022 Obi was in Abeokuta with Doyin Okupe to address PDP delegates.

So you agree with me then?
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by DesChyko: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nice one.. So all those defectors APC have been welcoming are exercise in futility?
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by unclejb2(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tell the imbeci1e that pre election matters not decided before election becomes null and void

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by steeltrust: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
ElSudani:
Obi will be disqualified if this is taken to court by any interested party.
This is what laboring in vain looks like.
He is clearly in violation of Section 77 of the Electoral Act, 2022.
A victim of desperation and party hopping.
even the court will be too afraid to hear such case

I dare you to even try it and watch Nigeria burn
It better you let him contest and loose which in unlikely than go to court to stop obisunami at this critical hour of Nigeria as a country
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by flokii: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Labor party rode on Igbos naiveness to swindle them.. A party without structure suddenly receiving funds left, right and centre.

Didn't the court recently convict one for embezzling campaign funds?

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by buhariguy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
SmartPolician:

Political parties win elections, not politicians. Besides, all the contestants voluntarily stepped down for Peter Obi that day, including Pat Utomi and that idiot who claimed he never did and was shown video evidence that he actually did.

This means that even if any member of Labour Party decides to take it to court, the presidency remains with the party while the runner-up is declared winner. Now that all the candidates stepped aside for Peter Obi, who is the runner-up? undecided
that means labour party don't have candidate,
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by SmartPolician: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
buhariguy:
that means labour party don't have candidate,

Okay, Judge Urchin!
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by Scamburster(m): 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
MimiSheWrote:

Please ignore those urchins.
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by aarinade79a: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Obi is out from the presidential raceEven though he wins the court will push him outBlame atiku not tinubu.... Obi is out from the presidential raceEven though he wins the court will push him outBlame atiku not tinubu.... ...
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by CaptainFM1: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
jlinkd78:
This then makes Peter Obi an exceptionally sought after presidential material even being a candidate way before ratification of membership
When d Obitsunami started they said he was structureless but all of a sudden every other political party is suddenly seeing Obi as d real threat and that everything must be thrown into d ring to pull him down. This case is dead on arrival cos Obi's name was transmitted to INEC by Labour Party and d lack of locus by any applicant will ease it's throwing out.
One question is this! Why is the establishment and d structured elites scared of a man without structure. No wonder once u say or write vote wisely it already means vote for Peter Obi

I'm obidient, but I see reasons in what he said. My fear is if Obi eventually wins, he might be knocked of by some technicalities surrounding his emergence in court.
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by Nightwolf1: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tareq1105:

Keep on abusing the man you supposed to beg.

Don't indulge in acts that would make him approach High Court on Monday bcoz the law is very clear on this and your Obituary doesn't stand any chances of winning.

Thîefnubu supporters are confirmed lunatics. And you sounded off as one. I raised an issue unconnected with Peter Obi only for you to tag my nick with your disjointed write up to praise sing a criminal in the person of Obono.

Go to court otherwise you all are criminals.
Re: Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP by joba4luv: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Obobo-obla is a psychiatric patient he has a record at psychiatry hospital Aro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje And His Friends As Tinubu Stalkers by Niran Adedokun / Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.