Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Is The Function Of This Net That Comes With A Gas Cylinder? (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Function Of This Net That Comes With A Gas Cylinder? (Photo) (2917 Views)

My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Function Of This Net That Comes With A Gas Cylinder? (Photo) by NewsLand: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
let's do a quick one Nairalanders....I know we have so many intelligent people that do visit this site.

So ,What is the function Of this net?

Re: What Is The Function Of This Net That Comes With A Gas Cylinder? (Photo) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Just to let you know the cylinder is brand New.
Re: What Is The Function Of This Net That Comes With A Gas Cylinder? (Photo) by JASONjnr(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
For preventing the cylinder body from getting scratched....

Sort of....It keeps the body clean.....

Anyway, if you'd like, try and get a burner and learn to keep your cylinder outside your house. No matter how small the cylinder is or if you're living in "I face you" compound. Get a burner and shield your cylinder outside...
Re: What Is The Function Of This Net That Comes With A Gas Cylinder? (Photo) by angelEmade: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=NewsLand post=120020974][/quote].
Re: What Is The Function Of This Net That Comes With A Gas Cylinder? (Photo) by thesolutions(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
It absolve charges created by friction with the cylinder. more like earth in electric circuit.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Function Of This Net That Comes With A Gas Cylinder? (Photo) by meobizy(f): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
thesolutions:
It absolve charges created by friction with the cylinder. more like earth in electric circuit.
This seems the right answer. With fuel of any sort, it doesn’t take much to set them alight.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Function Of This Net That Comes With A Gas Cylinder? (Photo) by danielitel01(m): 12:44am On Sep 29, 2023
I think this website Explained more about the main reason for net attached to gas Cylinders. You should read more. Very informative.

https://www.naijalpg.com.ng/2023/02/what-is-real-function-of-net-attached.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? / Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law / Must Husbands Always Be The First To Initiate Love Making With Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.