Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Who Is your Best And Worst Pro/anti Putin Commentator - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Is your Best And Worst Pro/anti Putin Commentator (499 Views)

Diamond Dies: Donald Trump Says Death Of Political Commentator Was Unexpected / Multiple Russian Media Websites Are Hacked And Show Anti-putin Messages / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich’s daughter Sofia posts anti-Putin meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is your Best And Worst Pro/anti Putin Commentator by obedience4(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
My best pro Putin anti west commentator would be kingsnairaland, sometimes he makes sense but have to say it rare thou grin while the worst pro Putin commentator is useni this guys never makes sense, infact wisdom is far from him

My best pro west commentator would be istgenamerican, shout out to all pro west commentators we are on the good side of history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is your Best And Worst Pro/anti Putin Commentator by Emma15678: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
My best pro-putin Russia is Rottennaija
My best pro-Ukraine NATO is Akuruolu and FERNANDEZISBACK
Re: Who Is your Best And Worst Pro/anti Putin Commentator by rottennaija(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Emma15678:
My best pro-putin Russia is Rottennaija
My best pro-Ukraine NATO is Akuruolu and FERNANDEZISBACK

grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is your Best And Worst Pro/anti Putin Commentator by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
My best pro-russia will be Kingsnairaland whilst best pro-west if Joyandfaith. She is so consistent sometimes you think it is a full time job for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is your Best And Worst Pro/anti Putin Commentator by joyandfaith: 2:42am On Jan 16, 2023
atmy1:
My best pro-russia will be Kingsnairaland whilst best pro-west if Joyandfaith. She is so consistent sometimes you think it is a full time job for her
Re: Who Is your Best And Worst Pro/anti Putin Commentator by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2023
Alexander Mercouris

Alex Christoforou

Get them on Facebook Twitter YouTube any platform

Western men who know how evil one world government is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is your Best And Worst Pro/anti Putin Commentator by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:41am On Jan 17, 2023
obedience4:
My best pro Putin anti west commentator would be kingsnairaland, sometimes he makes sense but have to say it rare thou grin while the worst pro Putin commentator is useni this guys never makes sense, infact wisdom is far from him

My best pro west commentator would be istgenamerican, shout out to all pro west commentators we are on the good side of history

I’m very honored. grin

My favorite pro-West on Nairaland? A big tie between Obedience, Obrigado, IJEBoss, Jimmetagambo (I’m misspelling it), Konquest, Joy and Faith. It would take up too much time for me to give my “other list” because the number of the uninformed is many. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is your Best And Worst Pro/anti Putin Commentator by Konquest: 2:19am On Jan 17, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

I’m very honored. grin

My favorite pro-West on Nairaland? A big tie between Obedience, Obrigado, IJEBoss, Jimmetagambo (I’m misspelling it), Konquest, Joy and Faith. It would take up too much time for me to give my “other list” because the number of the uninformed is many. grin
Oh, wow! In legalese, I say, "Objections overuled." You deserve the mention 1stGenAmerican... You've been a real Kahuna here. *muah(x2)*

The profound thread that you created on the Russian soldiers who were freezing to death in the battlefield trenches based on drone footages, brought out the deep empathy (for the drafted Russian troops) in everyone that was anti-Putin on that thread.

As for the "other list," they can stay "banned and locked" behind the curtains where they truly belong.

Stay safe. Ciao! wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is your Best And Worst Pro/anti Putin Commentator by useni1: 3:32am On Jan 17, 2023
obedience4:

Small boy I am not a commenter, I am a killer on a mission to destroy western civilization which is the most stupid and primitive culture/ideology forced on mankind. I will bomb their schools, their churches, pollute their air and water. And for yahoo yahoo girl 1stGenAmerican, for planning to install Africom on my forefather's land she will be raped by 1,000 dogs and donkeys. Ignorance will be punished

2 Likes

Re: Who Is your Best And Worst Pro/anti Putin Commentator by obedience4(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2023
useni1:
Small boy I am not a commenter, I am a killer on a mission to destroy western civilization which is the most stupid and primitive culture/ideology forced on mankind. I will bomb their schools, their churches, pollute their air and water. And for yahoo yahoo girl 1stGenAmerican, for planning to install Africom on my forefather's land she will be raped by 1,000 dogs and donkeys. Ignorance will be punished

Carry on killer, but I will be glad if you kill your ignorance first
so you are now a terrorist now, you wanna bomb school, churches, but you know why I won't take you serious, making bombs,and actually using it no matter the TNT yield takes some level of intelligence, planning and coordination, we are know you ain't that smart to Carry such a complex task, grin
Keep your insurgency limited to nairaland please for your sake, grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is your Best And Worst Pro/anti Putin Commentator by useni1: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2023
obedience4:

Carry on killer, but I will be glad if you kill your ignorance first
so you are now a terrorist now, you wanna bomb school, churches, but you know why I won't take you serious, making bombs,and actually using it no matter the TNT yield takes some level of intelligence, planning and coordination, we are know you ain't that smart to Carry such a complex task, grin
Keep your insurgency limited to nairaland please for your sake, grin grin
I am the most educated man in the world. I have disgraced MIT, Yale, Oxford, Stanford, Cambridge and Harvard graduates and scholars. I defeated them all in their majors. I have not even dropped 1% of things I know here. Na play I dey play for here. No topic I don't have 100% knowledge of. Stop putting ur face in that wack girl puss. All American girls are cheap. You can fvck them for less than 200usd even the ones with masters degree. Americans are the most stupid and primitive people in human history

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

China Urges Israel To Avoid Provocations In Occupied Territories / Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone / Unrest And Protests Hit France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.