Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone (498 Views)

President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms / Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by HappyRabbi: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Vladimir Putin has given national awards of recognition to the two Pilots that drowned an unmanned US drone over the Black Sea.

This is coming at the heels of an arrest warrant issued against him by the international Criminal Court for his invasion of Ukraine.

grin grin don't forget this was just an unmanned drone having some nice time over the black sea.

It's about to get really messy.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Bigsin: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
They first piss for the drone grin
Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by article1: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
HappyRabbi:
Vladimir Putin has given national awards of recognition to the two Pilots that drowned an unmanned US drone over the Black Sea.

This is coming at the heels of an arrest warrant issued against him by the international Criminal Court for his invasion of Ukraine.

grin grin don't forget this was just an unmanned drone having some nice time over the black sea.

Source?
Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Notorioustroll: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bigsin:
They first piss for the drone grin
You are a fool!
Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Notorioustroll: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
HappyRabbi:

You are a lying machine. Where is your source? Idiot.
Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Bigsin: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
You are a fool!
Just like you are
Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Notorioustroll: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bigsin:

Just like you are
No! You are mistaken, just like your useless father.
Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Bigsin: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
No! You are mistaken, just like your useless father.
Agbero no vex. I no get your time. Drink coke
Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Notorioustroll: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bigsin:

Agbero no vex. I no get your time. Drink coke
grin grin grin grin
How painful is my atomic vawulence that you are running away just after few doses?
Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Bigsin: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
grin grin grin grin
How painful is my atomic vawulence that you are running away just after few doses?
I didn’t run. I walked. Putin no dey talk too much
Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Notorioustroll: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bigsin:

I didn’t run. I walked. Putin no dey talk too much
And where is he? Where are his invisible troops? I guess you still in the 14th century.
Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Bigsin: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
And where is he? Where are his invisible troops? I guess you still in the 14th century.

Join us before it is too late. Rethink, Repent, and be remorseful for being against us. Hell is real, so are nukes. Join us today in ending western imperialism. Support Russia. Say no to rainbow

Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Notorioustroll: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bigsin:

Join us before it is too late. Rethink, Repent, and be remorseful for being against us. Hell is real, so are nukes. Join us today in ending western imperialism. Support Russia. Say no to rainbow
Western powers must surely dominate you and your foolish ilks. You see that rainbow? It must be forced on you.
Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Bigsin: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Western powers must surely dominate you and your foolish ilks. You see that rainbow? It must be forced on you.

Good. Shey you dey see my name? Na your yansh I go first burst
Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Notorioustroll: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bigsin:

Good. Shey you dey see my name? Na your yansh I go first burst
Your name is nothing . Shey you too dey see my name? That's exactly what I am doing to you.

1 Like

Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Bruno3000(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
We that are against that rainbow are more than you heathen and lost souls. See you in battle.
Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Stillwhites(m): 6:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Bruno3000:
We that are against that rainbow are more than you heathen and lost souls. See you in battle.
Your population doesn't matter. We must brainwash your close ones to be lost souls too.
Re: Putin Gives National Awards To Two Pilots That Shot Down US Drone by Bruno3000(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Stillwhites:
Your population doesn't matter. We must brainwash your close ones to be lost souls too.
You are right, its not about the population. He that is in us is greater than he that is in the world. The gates of hell will never prevail against God's chosen.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Started Burning Down Bakhmut / Nato Again, May Come To Mali / Orly Taitz Plans To Lobby Congress!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.