Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Muslim Muslim Ticket Is the game changer! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Muslim Ticket Is the game changer! (509 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Muslim Ticket Is the game changer! by MikoB: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
It is less than two months to Nigeria General election and as promised by my humble self last year, that I will make my own opinion known when it is few months to the election, I guess there is no other better time than now, as some people here already know that I am an unrepentant supporter of Osinbajo, but as it is, the VP is not on the ballot. My final prediction is that Tinubu will win the election, my first prediction was that Atiku will win sometime after the party primaries , but Tinubu changed the game by choosing a Muslim as running mate, that was the the joker brothers and sisters, the core North people see religion before culture and to them this time around, it makes them feel proud that the number 1 and 2 in the country will be from the same religion as them,this surely will make Tinubu eat deeply into the core North West and North East, I am not saying he will win with landslide there, but he will do very well and can even edge it out, he will win South West with landslide and also likely going to win in the North Central and with money and apc structure he will like ly get his 25% in the South South and South east.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Muslim Ticket Is the game changer! by Moh247: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Two things North don't Joke with ... Religion and Loyalty

What Tinubu did for Buhari and APC many Northerners would repay him back

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Muslim Ticket Is the game changer! by StrongandMighty: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
If you see the way Northerners and decamping in their millions from Apc to pdp you'll know they no dey send agbado and his evil Muslim Muslim Ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Muslim Ticket Is the game changer! by yarimo(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
StrongandMighty:
If you see the way Northerners and decamping in their millions from Apc to pdp you'll know they no dey send agbado and his evil Muslim Muslim Ticket
Thank God since they are not decamping to LABOUR PARTY grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Muslim Ticket Is the game changer! by KingKO22: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
You will cry tire
In fact, your crying na for next 8 years
Re: Muslim Muslim Ticket Is the game changer! by CilicMarin: 6:19am On Mar 10, 2023
ok
Re: Muslim Muslim Ticket Is the game changer! by Ballmer: 6:45am On Mar 10, 2023
How market

StrongandMighty:

(1) (Reply)

43,857 APC Members Defect To PDP In Plateau / Why I Refused Brain Tumour Surgery Abroad — Aproko Doctor / Bloomberg Recognizes Peter Obi As Presidential Poll Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.