Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs (27283 Views)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by sapele914(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
moyosore32:

Leave dem, marginalized victims o… dele farotimi just joined d list of folks who will be perceived as saint befor the election by some set of pple who will return back to default after d election
Talking about Tinubu will generate traffic for sure especially when it’s about criticizing d man, you’ll see all sort of praises and adoration on anybody, I mean just anybody who manages to say anything yo downgrade Tinubu…
True Talk, those ipobians turned Obidient are despicable characters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by atinga1: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
sapele914:
In all sincerity, only an oblivious minded person in Eastern Nigeria will imagine this misconstrued wishful thinking, have you been to Lagos State before?
No, I haven't. I live in ikot-ekpene.

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Kajaard: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, what the hell are these Zombidients preaching, this victimiz mentality is contagious and a prerequisite for Anarchy or social disturbance.
I am supporting Tinubu, i haven't been able to collect my PVC despite living on the island , whose jersey should I wear now ?

Messi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Ukemson001: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
After February all this gragra go end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Espelbengz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Defeatist excuses! The wailing just started ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by sapele914(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
dyera:

Knowing how desperate he is, Tinubu is most likely the one that sent his boys to burn down PVC collection centers in the south east.
Confused Hypocrite, So Tinubu sent Simone Ekpa & Ipob to burn buildings in Eastern Nigeria, something you cowards cannot try in Western Nigeria?

Shameless Thing, Oga true true na Master.

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Zeezenho: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
No I totally disagree.just look dirty and unkept like agbado infested urchin and you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by SocialJustice: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
God1000:
It shouldn't be so under normal circumstances.

Not giving people their PVCs for whatever reason is gerrymandering.

Why should I disguise myself to get my PVC
Stop speaking English, disguise for now. When a government of fairness is in power, we can discuss these things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by sapele914(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Zeezenho:
No I totally disagree.just look dirty and unkept like agbado infested urchin and you are good to go.
You must definitely be speaking from reality? I believe you were amongst the first Ipobian characters to collect your own?
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by SaintNegro77: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Is that the structure they were talking about. Agbero structural association. Criminal with his criminal structure.
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by yommen: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
God1000:

Because you must behave like a monkey to catch a monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by JoeNL22(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
adioolayi:
How else can you fuel election crisis

What is he trying to say...is he saying certain people are deliberately being prevented by INEC officials from getting their PVC because they appear not to support a candidate

How will INEC Staffs know who a potential electorate wants to vote for

Reports has it that some find it easy collecting their PVC and some find it difficult...this depends largely on how skilled and organised the INEC staffs at ward and Local Government level are...and their willingness to allow public volunteers to help them in sorting the cards...it has nothing to do with who electorate wants to vote for!

Why is Mr Farotimi not bold enough to actually say other candidates potential voters are not being allowed to collect their PVC....so, that he can explain where and how to the security agents.

This is pure nonsense from Farotimi and should be condemn by all!
Inasmuch I would love to condemn this act, I would not. Are you aware some Inec officials are demanding bribes before you collect your PVC?
I don't blame him. I blame INEC. ZERO organisation. You said we should collect our PVCs by November ending. When I got to Ikeja. They said I should come DEC 12. When I got to Ikeja lga. They told me they have moved the collection Centre to a primary school beside area F at Ikeja. Check the picture below.

When people where trying to register in my ward, people where paying the Inec staff money to allow them skip the line and register before others. With this my little experience and many more from other people. What do you expect people to say?.
I don't blame him at all.

https://www.nairaland.com/7524789/attempt-stop-non-yorubas-getting-pvcs#120025548

Check that thread above. You will understand better.

Nigeria is not ready to get things right.

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by sapele914(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
God1000:

Crap what is gerrymandering about it? these ipobians & their victimization mentality.

It they also claim ethic proliferation which I believe they are trying to insinuate, something must be definitely wrong with them, more so the person who made this sagacious statement is Yoruba.

Bunch of Confused Hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by moyosore32: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
sapele914:
True Talk, those ipobians turned Obidient are despicable characters.

Ds election don make me learn many things aswear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by NothingDoMe: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, what the hell are these Zombidients preaching, this victimiz mentality is contagious and a prerequisite for Anarchy or social disturbance.
I am supporting Tinubu, i haven't been able to collect my PVC despite living on the island , whose jersey should I wear now ?

Thanks for the advice. I'd need Buhari or Inec chairman Mahmood Yakub's jersey when next I'm going .
Exactly cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Pinito: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Confused set of people
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Mistermamus(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
bewla:
we told them
Them no gry

Lagoon on point
all these 1s Una dey do at d end bad governance go still hook everybody. ABI u dey buy fuel and good stuffs cheap?
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Everyone seem to be fabricating alsort against Tinubu

Anyways Awolowo, Abiola all faced it, even Obasanjo

I pity future Yoruba Politicians that can't see the ongoing trend

INEC offices are getting burnt in Anambra state, Lagos has protected it's INEC facility and giving people PVC... Somehow they are cooking up another Lamba..

They Burnt TVC office, Burnt Oriental Hotel, burnt BRT, burnt Oba of Lagos Palace trying to stop Jagaban on orders of Nnamdi Kanu... Yet Jagaban keeps shining

So igbos come Lagos come burn all these places u mentioned. Woow. If this is true then igbos own Lagos cos they did that and nothing happened and nothing will happen but if na Yorubas did all these u accused igbos for then vulture will eat your dead body soon

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by harmony75: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
See your mentality no shame to even say that!? Well all will work for ObiDatti good �
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by macho44(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
nlfpmod:
Nigerian activist, Dele Farotimi, has a piece of advice for obidients.

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1614015714461089792?s=20&t=ENMbdsoGck1cOmPttygiXQ

A Twitter user, Lizzy Elijah replies:

https://twitter.com/lizzyelijah1/status/1614165503513067520?s=20&t=ENMbdsoGck1cOmPttygiXQ

This wan na FOOD FOR THOUGHT, very clever idea grin
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by dyera(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
sapele914:
Confused Hypocrite, So Tinubu sent Simone Ekpa & Ipob to burn buildings in Eastern Nigeria, something you cowards cannot try in Western Nigeria?

Shameless Thing, Oga true true na Master.

Simon Ekpa is an APC sponsored terrorist used by them to bring chaos to the south east. Reason why the current government has never called the Finland government for his arrest.
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Moh247: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

So igbos come Lagos come burn all these places u mentioned. Woow. If this is true then igbos own Lagos cos they did that and nothing happened and nothing will happen but if na Yorubas did all these u accused igbos for then vulture will eat your dead body soon

Atleast the suspect arrested has a name in the BRT burning

Google is your friend

Nnamdi Kanu's speech on the arson is also online
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Wickedfact: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Curious345:
INEC staffs have been compromised in Lagos and most southwest states ..

Unbelievable.. and the INEC headquarters still acting like nothing dey surp

Look at who is talking. An idiotic pig who comes from a place where they shoot INEC staff and burn Inec office.
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Donake: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Allow people make their choices.
INEC offices were also burnt in Ogun and Osun yet PVC distribution is going smoothly in these places except for Lagos that agbado thinks he would be a tyrant forever.

Allow people decide,stop giving lame and dumb excuses.

Why haven't offices started burning since your miscreants refused giving PVCs?

Moh247:
cool

Everyone seem to be fabricating alsort against Tinubu

Anyways Awolowo, Abiola all faced it, even Obasanjo

I pity future Yoruba Politicians that can't see the ongoing trend

INEC offices are getting burnt in Anambra state, Lagos has protected it's INEC facility and giving people PVC... Somehow they are cooking up another Lamba..

They Burnt TVC office, Burnt Oriental Hotel, burnt BRT, burnt Oba of Lagos Palace trying to stop Jagaban on orders of Nnamdi Kanu... Yet Jagaban keeps shining

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

In other words, the Nationwide End Sars protest was planned, started and carried out by Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos. Wow!

I used to think Yorubas were the most educated and enlightened people in Nigeria but you guys on NL have shown I was very wrong.

This is exactly the kind of stories that few Northerners have been using to deceive the poor uneducated and even educated Northerners all these years just for their selfish political gain.
The West are now adopting same. Wow. Just Wow

But you people are not even ASHAMED to say that Igbos invaded and Burnt your Oba's palace.
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Moh247: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Donake:
Allow people make their choices.
INEC offices were also burnt in Ogun and Osun yet PVC distribution is going smoothly in these places except for Lagos that agbado thinks he would be a tyrant forever.

Allow people decide,stop giving lame and dumb excuses.

Why haven't offices started burning since your miscreants refused giving PVCs?

Dont Zombidiots want to have sense this new year?!

Did Tinubu employ INEC staffs or NYSC AdHoc
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by anonymuz(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
North4Obi23:
My dear Nigeria is under a spell.
what kind of country are we? Tinubu is just trying to finish this country. Good will shame him and his cohorts.
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Moh247: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheSuperb:

In other words, the Nationwide End Sars protest was planned, started and carried out by Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos. Wow!

I used to think Yorubas were the most educated and enlightened people but you guys on NL have shown I was very wrong.

This is exactly the kind of stories that few Northerners have been using to deceive the poor uneducated and even educated Northerners all these years just for their selfish political gain.
The West are now adopting same. Wow. Just Wow

Many where mislead by the likes of Nnamdi Kanu and DJ Switch
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Kingzeez10: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Mr Azeez, you are a yoruba muslim. Lagos INEC officials know you are likely going to vote for Tinubu. Same thing can not be said of other tribes and religion
Shut the f up. Na hatred full that your igbotic flat head.
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by newnet: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Na waoo
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by anonymuz(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ceenaija:
So it is this bad that unless one wears Tinubu's supporters id he or she cannot collect his PVC, too bad for our nation.
too bad.o wonder if tinubu owns INEC. If we continue like this...I foresee revolution.
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Offpointng: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
lansile:

Speak for yourself, whoever becomes president will make our lives better and you can perish if you want but Nigeria president will still be among the 3 leading candidates

Bless ya bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee / Why We Can’t Deliver On Our Promises – Osinbajo / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.