Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) (28517 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Kakuruk In Plateau State, Kill 2 (Graphic Photos) / Mad Man Attacks Schoolchildren In Ogun, Kills 2 (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by BloomingDale(f): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
danvon:
This is why custody of the child shouldn't go to the woman

Abeg, there is a reason custody goes to the woman biko. Men are a million times worse.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Gaddafih001(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Yeast and westi are competing on who is more wicked around kids.
Wait till you hear the Hausa version.
A woman is a woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by SnoppyG: 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is really bad, heartless pple. these are physical wounds but what of internal ones.
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by weslay: 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
jaybenugo:
Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Children Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnZRC_utooi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The father of the kids should be arrested as well. How could he leave his seeds in a place that was unfavorable to him. It's fine if the mum decides to stay single till the kids are grown. But the moment she begins to mess with other dudes and the kids can defend themselves, they becomes endangered species

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Realmi: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
See how the partner still pose for camera even put hand for pocket.....theu she tie them to a tree and given 100 strokes of canes each,, before taken to court

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by arantess: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
yoruba demons ooooooo

chaiiiiii lipsrsealed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by richie240: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Perfection!!!
cool
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by HUMANIIST(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
it's obvious that she is mentally ill.

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Onyi90(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
These couple aren't humans. This is terrible and i hope this issue of serious abuse isn't treated lightly. embarassed
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by SamOchuko: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
jaybenugo:
Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Children Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

The idiot still fit day put hand for pocket? I hope and pray he goes to the correction center and his ass gets entertained by a big dick homosexual, Idiots

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by gfon(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
No naah.
If you can't train them properly, take them to motherless home.
this isn't about not able to train the kids,this is just pure wickedness. Maybe the woman pouring the hate she has for the father on the kids.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
jaybenugo:

I KEEP ON SAYING THIS, ONLY A WICKED MAN AND A WEAKLING WILL LEAVE HIS CHILD OR CHILDREN WITH A WOMAN... Bleep THE LAW!!! WOMEN ARE NATURALLY WICKED!!!
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by delzbaba(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
This just brought tears to my eyes, pls fervently before picking a wife because some people are not worth it, some of them prefer to loose their children than loose a new lover.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

Abeg, there is a reason custody goes to the woman biko. Men are a million times worse.

That is a bloody lie! A woman that is opening her legs wide for another man is far far worse!!! This I have seen many times. They will knock the child till he grows up thinking it is a way of life.

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by qtguru(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
shocked

This done to a kid, this guys can kill an adult

Trust me this man can't attack his mate. The woman failed her kids.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Lordatkinson: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
The parent are not humans.
Or the pictures are lying against them? How on earth can you treat your children like this, without you being insane?
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Kajaard: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
gfon:
this isn't about not able to train the kids,this is just pure wickedness. Maybe the woman pouring the hate she has for the father on the kids.

Exactly. Some women do this. I have heard stories where mother's even kill their kids when the father leaves them or they part ways.
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Kajaard: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

Balderdash
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by jclassiq(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Omihanifa:
No matter what, they shouldn't have done this to them. The funny thing about little children is that this event won't leave their heads till they leave this world. The parent might end up regretting their actions
What are you even talking about? You shld hauling deep curses at those evil elements for subjecting these helpless kids to physical and psychological pain. And you re here saying, no matter what, they shouldn't have done this.

What do you mean by no matter what. In what universe is this wickedness justified?
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Not all men can live with other people children. It is better to stay alone with your children than live with a sadist and irresponsible man that will hate your kids.

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Babaken(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Some people don't deserve to call mother.
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Nyanabo(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
I don't want to hear anything first. The DPO should order his boys to naked and flog them thoroughly before charge them to court. The judge would understand. Please DPO do this singular act and I will respect the police the more.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by ogub(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Very terrible, what did they do to deserve this inhumane treatment?
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by VULCAN(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
When your Foolishness has been certified by Nafdac

TheChameleon:
She definitely has yamleg blood.

You can't convince me otherwise.

Maybe she grew up in red mud land.
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by olaeffect(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Dear God, please make me the Arc Angel for fruitfulness for just one year I beg cry undecided

Walahi I will so deal with some motherf*ckers, even erection some idiots will not have. Then severe frigidity for most women.

This is just too heartless, my heart bleeds.
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Teeroyzimma: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
If to say na Igbo's commit these atrocities this thread will turn upside down

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
jaybenugo:

The man is even placing his hands in his pockets. No remorse at all.

That mother is heartless. Very heartless.
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by badboyTee(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wtf!!!!! Pls add graphic pls to the heading some women are just devil
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Fatale: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Na Pikin wey You Born Na Im You And Your Partner Beat like This?
Ha, Kai!
Wish I Could Lay My Hands On You Two
What Kinda wickedness be This?
Oh God This Is Very Brutal And Heart Breaking
Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Teeroyzimma: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
SWATMan:
If they where Igbos the comments by nairaland bigots would have gone tribal analysing how easterners are wicked. But since they are Yorubas they would only open the thread and scamper away hiding their faces in shame. You would only know they visited this thread when you look at those viewing this thread. Evil is evil and must be condemned by all and sundry.
That show's you the tribe that are causing problems in our country, even in school Yoruba's are always the most problematic people you'll come across

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by nobilie: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
The hatred she has for their father is what she transferred to the kids.
Better to have a bad husband than to have a bad wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnappers Arrested In Bauchi After Fierce Gun Battle With Policemen. Photos / Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House / Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.