Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Soludo Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Unconditional Release, Offers To Stand Surety - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Unconditional Release, Offers To Stand Surety (333 Views)

Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety / Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments / Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Unconditional Release, Offers To Stand Surety by akelicious(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
By Christian ABURIME

Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR, has called for the immediate and unconditional release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who has been in detention with the Federal Government of Nigeria

Governor Soludo who made the demand during the APGA Campaign kick-off in Awka, specifically appealed to the Federal Government to release Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally.

Governor Soludo went further to assert that if the detained IPOB leader cannot be released unconditionally, he should be released to him saying he is ready to stand surety for him.

"I am making a passionate appeal to the Federal Government to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally. If he cannot be released unconditionally, i want him released to me and i will stand surety for him"

He went further, "We need Nnamdi Kanu in the roundtable conversation to discuss the insecurity in the South East. We must end insecurity in the South East and we need Nnamdi Kanu to be around."

Governor Soludo promised to cater for Nnamdi Kanu and also offered to bring him to the authorities any time he is required

https://akelicious.net/2023/01/14/soludo-calls-for-nnamdi-kanus-unconditional-release-offers-to-stand-surety/

Re: Soludo Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Unconditional Release, Offers To Stand Surety by yerokunphilips: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
akelicious:
By Christian ABURIME

Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR, has called for the immediate and unconditional release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who has been in detention with the Federal Government of Nigeria

Governor Soludo who made the demand during the APGA Campaign kick-off in Awka, specifically appealed to the Federal Government to release Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally.

Governor Soludo went further to assert that if the detained IPOB leader cannot be released unconditionally, he should be released to him saying he is ready to stand surety for him.

"I am making a passionate appeal to the Federal Government to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally. If he cannot be released unconditionally, i want him released to me and i will stand surety for him"

He went further, "We need Nnamdi Kanu in the roundtable conversation to discuss the insecurity in the South East. We must end insecurity in the South East and we need Nnamdi Kanu to be around."

Governor Soludo promised to cater for Nnamdi Kanu and also offered to bring him to the authorities any time he is required

https://akelicious.net/2023/01/14/soludo-calls-for-nnamdi-kanus-unconditional-release-offers-to-stand-surety/
Re: Soludo Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Unconditional Release, Offers To Stand Surety by RuddyFusion(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
What politics is Soludo playing?
Release MNK, yes , but what are you and your pay masters up to?
Re: Soludo Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Unconditional Release, Offers To Stand Surety by javaguru: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
can this Man b trusted
Re: Soludo Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Unconditional Release, Offers To Stand Surety by Phoen1X: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nnamdi kanu must be released,but soludo should keep off,...his recent actions are "too cold for comfort" .
Re: Soludo Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Unconditional Release, Offers To Stand Surety by pandax: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
javaguru:
can this Man b trusted

MNK will be released latest this month end. The 6 months deadline given by UN to release him will elapse this month end. Politicians are positioning to take the glory
Re: Soludo Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Unconditional Release, Offers To Stand Surety by javaguru: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
pandax:

MNK will be released latest this month end. The 6 months deadline given by UN to release him will elapse this month end. Politicians are positioning to take the glory

I see, thanks for the update
Re: Soludo Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Unconditional Release, Offers To Stand Surety by PeterObi4LP: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
FG have no option but to release him before ending of this month.
Re: Soludo Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Unconditional Release, Offers To Stand Surety by Adaisback(f): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu must die in jail. Soludo, you are evil. You want him to come out and deceive our people again and tell them no refelendum, no erection, Soludo, woosai! You have failed on this one. It's better you shut that your big mouth and face governance in Anambra state coz Kanu must die in jail.

(1) (Reply)

Kwakwazo Quieter System Phd Holder / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 / Breaking: Osun Tribunal Fixes Friday For Judgement On Governorship Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.