Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 (333 Views)

May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by abc115: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2023
In continuation of

https://www.nairaland.com/7519810/may-children-like-bola-ahmed

1. In 2006, Tinubu Made A Trip To China To Facilitate The Idea Of Lekki Fre Trade Zone. In 2006, Lekki Free Trade Zone Was Established. Today Lekki Free Trade Zone Is The Biggest In The Country, With The Biggest Deep Sea Port And The Biggest Refinery.

2. Lekki Free Zone, a $50billion facility situated along the coast of Lagos, Nigeria.

3. The Lekki Free Trade zone is one of the visionary projects embarked upon by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as governor of Lagos state.

It was the project that made former president Olusegun Obasanjo to describe him as ”a brilliant governor with ideas”

4.It is a project that aims to provide millions of jobs and drive increased FDI into Lagos, Africa’s fastest growing city, through incentivized support for manufacturing, international trade and skills acquisition.

5. Some of the major developments within the LFZ are the Dangote Petrochemical Complex, where you have the largest single train crude oil refinery in the world as well as Africa’s largest granulated Urea Fertilizer plant & the world’s second largest fertilizer plant.

6. We also have the Lekki Deep-sea Port, which at 16.5m deep is able to receive the world’s largest vessels and make-up for a lot of lost business and drive down shipping costs. The New Int'l Airport is also in the works as is the 4th Mainland Bridge. .

7. In addition to the Deep-sea Port and Dangote Refinery, we also have other significant investments such as the $250m Pinnacle Oil & Gas Single-Point facility, which is one of the largest bulk terminals in Africa situated within the LFZ.

8. There is also the $100 million mixed-use Lekki World Trade Center set to be within the LFZ and will comprise of residential, commercial, and retail units for investors from all over the world.

9. We also have a $50million consumer goods manufacturing plant as well as another $70million rubber processing plant within the zone.

10. Additionally, Russian, South Korean and Brazilian firms are applying to set up businesses within the Tinubu's brainchild, the LFZ- only a forward thinking leadership can produce such gigantic visions.

11. Lagos is already 5th largest economy in Africa, with further enablement Lagos will becoming Africa’s largest economy by the year 2040 if she keeps the momentum and stick to the current pace of development.

12. Asiwaju has been consistent in his persistence call for economic buoyancy and prosperity and being the ideologue that he is, he has impeccable ideas to ensure these lofty brains are deployed on a national scale.

13. A vote for Asiwaju is a Vote to bring a China out of the South East; A Vote for Asiwaju is a vote to ensure South South becomes the next Qatar; A vote for Asiwaju means the South West becomes the next USA.

#TinubuIsComing

14. A vote for Asiwaju will create a Netherlands out of the N' Central; A Vote for Asiwaju will create the next Saudi Arabia out of the North West and the North East.

#TinubuIsComing

https://twitter.com/ABATMediaCentre/status/1616748162852552707?s=20&t=49IouItfSBOJVhsag9ykLw

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by abc115: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2023
Part 3 loading

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by PrinceOfLagos: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2023
Op, you said may your children be like thieves and drug baron criminal like Tinubu because of money ?

1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by PrinceOfLagos: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2023
Op, why will you wish this for your children because of ill gotten money ?

1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by ZUBY77(m): 7:46am On Jan 23, 2023
You want your children to be drug dealers?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by abc115: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by abc115: 7:51am On Jan 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
May your children be thieves like Tinubu

Seun, give this man a job...he seems to be resident here.

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by PrinceOfLagos: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2023
abc115:

Seun, give this man a job...he seems to be resident here.
You said may your children and family be like Tinubu na

But you forgot that Tinubu was involved in drugs in Chicago united States so why are you crying to Seun
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by oyin44: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
May your children be thieves like Tinubu according to you OP

All these you are doing for obi won't help him at the polls

Tell Nigerians what obi has achieved as a former governor

Tinubu is easy to campaign for cos of his achievements

2 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by PrinceOfLagos: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2023
oyin44:

All these you are doing for obi won't help him at the polls

Tell Nigerians what obi has achieved as a former governor

Tinubu is easy to campaign cos of his achievement
Which Tinubu is easy to campaign for ? Tinubu that has been rejected all around the north and the whole country

Tinubu is not in this Presidential race ,he has lost even before the election day

1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by oyin44: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Which Tinubu is easy to campaign for ? Tinubu that has been rejected all around the north and the whole country

Tinubu is not in this Presidential race ,he has lost even before the election day

You are one of those biafrans no wonder... as we know them People filled with hate😃😃😃

2 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by PrinceOfLagos: 8:03am On Jan 23, 2023
oyin44:

You are a biafran no wonder... as we know them People filled with hate
I am Yoruba/Igbo but you can believe and say what you like .

Below are northerners mocking Bola Tinubu with adult Pampers in Jigawa state yesterday after Tinubu left the state

Shebi this what the OP wish for his children because of ill gotten wealth ??

1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by limeta(f): 8:11am On Jan 23, 2023
abc115:
In continuation of

https://www.nairaland.com/7519810/may-children-like-bola-ahmed

1. In 2006, Tinubu Made A Trip To China To Facilitate The Idea Of Lekki Fre Trade Zone. In 2006, Lekki Free Trade Zone Was Established. Today Lekki Free Trade Zone Is The Biggest In The Country, With The Biggest Deep Sea Port And The Biggest Refinery.

2. Lekki Free Zone, a $50billion facility situated along the coast of Lagos, Nigeria.

3. The Lekki Free Trade zone is one of the visionary projects embarked upon by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as governor of Lagos state.

It was the project that made former president Olusegun Obasanjo to describe him as ”a brilliant governor with ideas”

4.It is a project that aims to provide millions of jobs and drive increased FDI into Lagos, Africa’s fastest growing city, through incentivized support for manufacturing, international trade and skills acquisition.

5. Some of the major developments within the LFZ are the Dangote Petrochemical Complex, where you have the largest single train crude oil refinery in the world as well as Africa’s largest granulated Urea Fertilizer plant & the world’s second largest fertilizer plant.

6. We also have the Lekki Deep-sea Port, which at 16.5m deep is able to receive the world’s largest vessels and make-up for a lot of lost business and drive down shipping costs. The New Int'l Airport is also in the works as is the 4th Mainland Bridge. .

7. In addition to the Deep-sea Port and Dangote Refinery, we also have other significant investments such as the $250m Pinnacle Oil & Gas Single-Point facility, which is one of the largest bulk terminals in Africa situated within the LFZ.

8. There is also the $100 million mixed-use Lekki World Trade Center set to be within the LFZ and will comprise of residential, commercial, and retail units for investors from all over the world.

9. We also have a $50million consumer goods manufacturing plant as well as another $70million rubber processing plant within the zone.

10. Additionally, Russian, South Korean and Brazilian firms are applying to set up businesses within the Tinubu's brainchild, the LFZ- only a forward thinking leadership can produce such gigantic visions.

11. Lagos is already 5th largest economy in Africa, with further enablement Lagos will becoming Africa’s largest economy by the year 2040 if she keeps the momentum and stick to the current pace of development.

12. Asiwaju has been consistent in his persistence call for economic buoyancy and prosperity and being the ideologue that he is, he has impeccable ideas to ensure these lofty brains are deployed on a national scale.

13. A vote for Asiwaju is a Vote to bring a China out of the South East; A Vote for Asiwaju is a vote to ensure South South becomes the next Qatar; A vote for Asiwaju means the South West becomes the next USA.

#TinubuIsComing

14. A vote for Asiwaju will create a Netherlands out of the N' Central; A Vote for Asiwaju will create the next Saudi Arabia out of the North West and the North East.

#TinubuIsComing

https://twitter.com/ABATMediaCentre/status/1616748162852552707?s=20&t=49IouItfSBOJVhsag9ykLw

For all i know some people use their love one's for ritual father,mother wife children so am not surprise omon agege want his children selling drugs and killing opponents.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by oyin44: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba/Igbo but you can believe and say what you like .

Below are northerners mocking Bola Tinubu with adult Pampers in Jigawa state yesterday after Tinubu left the state

Shebi this what the OP wish for his children because of ill gotten wealth ??

Dont you remember you travelled to south east in Xmas eve. . grin

You can only fool zombidiots not batifieds

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2 by abc115: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Delivered

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Osun Tribunal Fixes Friday For Judgement On Governorship Poll / Why Is It Only In Nigeria People Are Suffering? / This Is A Powerful Message, This Is How Real Leaders And Kings Used To Speak. I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.