Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) (10786 Views)

2023 May Day: Ugwuanyi Remains The Best In Welfare - Enugu Labor Unions / Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) / Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by toneroforever(m): 12:10am On Jan 15, 2023
davidl7:
Is there no way we can look for sycophants like this and beat them black and blue?

Even the Tinubu himself knows that you are only saying this because of his money and your personal gain.

Why are people like this?

Tinubu is wiser now. I heard he has minimized his spending because sycophants want him to release funds so they can cash out.
Orji Uzor Kalu & Umahi's interest is to become the senate president if Tinubu wins.
Unfortunately, the Igbo electorates don't listen to their politicians.
Tinubu can have the support of the Igbo politicians, no wahala.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by Great2017: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2023
If you need a fellow man or woman to tell you what will serve the interest of you and your household better, then, you need your head reexamined.

Mr Kalu, your household members need this gospel of yours more. Beam your searchlight in their direction.
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by ComeToJesus: 12:46am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by 1972xy: 12:54am On Jan 15, 2023
Burruchaga71:
What I will do to this
IDIOT if I meet him face to face eeh, only almighty God knows.

One of the sabo we have in Igbo land.
He is telling u d truth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by bibe(m): 1:40am On Jan 15, 2023
If he's really interested in the welfare of the Igbo, then he should support Obi. After all you've said it yourself, he's educated and a good man. BAT should heed the call of his kin, the afenifere and support Obi to show his true interest in the welfare of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by t2luv1: 1:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Burruchaga71:
What I will do to this IDIOT if I meet him face to face eeh, only almighty God knows.

One of the sabo we have in Igbo land.

Time for Igbo people to start looking inwards at the people that don't mean them any good. I can't believe what I am reading

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by t2luv1: 1:51am On Jan 15, 2023
ComeToJesus:

The greatest enemy of the Igbo race is the Igbo man.

After reading this article I have to agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by naijaking1: 2:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Tinubu himself has refused to tell Igbos so.
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by Dayaa: 3:19am On Jan 15, 2023
When tribe and religion cease to influence politics in this country, the light at the end of the tunnel will begin to creep in.
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by olibeans: 3:19am On Jan 15, 2023
BAT the Igbo hater
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:24am On Jan 15, 2023
thesicilian:

True talk.
Goodluck Jonathan was a good man also, honest, well educated. But it turned out that he wasn't a good president, he was too inexperienced to run the country effectively. So Nigerians changed hands and unfortunately we got a worse president.

I'm afraid history is about to repeat itself. Peter Obi may be a good man as well, but he's far too inexperienced to run the country as well.

Nigerians need to vote wisely, not just the same bandwagon routine all over again

So who is experienced? Him and Tinubu were not governors, Obi stepped on toes as a governor, removed twice and came back, to show you how tough he is, you think tough is by been a tout, or abusive like Tinubu, you think to sit across boardrooms with high stake holders is easy ??
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by hohafrank(m): 5:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Let him take care of himself first
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by broadman20: 5:18am On Jan 15, 2023
thesicilian:

True talk.
Goodluck Jonathan was a good man also, honest, well educated. But it turned out that he wasn't a good president, he was too inexperienced to run the country effectively. So Nigerians changed hands and unfortunately we got a worse president.

I'm afraid history is about to repeat itself. Peter Obi may be a good man as well, but he's far too inexperienced to run the country as well.

Nigerians need to vote wisely, not just the same bandwagon routine all over again

To marny of you in Nigeria,

Having an experience means being exposed in criminal activities that's the meaning most of you attached to having experience.

I sincerely pity many of you because majority of you sincerely lack experience in choosing a leader and that's why you keep making the hell of mistakes.
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:44am On Jan 15, 2023
U mean my boy jagaban suffering from 3 diseases namely Diabetes( with polyuria), Postrate Cancer and Alziemers Syndrome. Let me reveal his plan to Nigerians.Jagaban: killer of 36 EndSars Protesters because he is the master who ordered the army to shoot them wants to rig the election and go and take a sick bed at Buckingham palace hospital and ask his Bokoharam Manager to terrorise and finish Nigeria as an acting presido.

Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by DanielPop(m): 5:58am On Jan 15, 2023
[/b]"Peter Obi is a good man, but you need more than a good man to be president, Peter Obi is educated, but you need more than an educated man to be president of Nigeria.[b]

Let us start the journey to the Nigeria youths will be proud of with Peter Obi. He is a good man and some. He is educated and some. He is healthy. He is smart. He is experienced. He is God fearing and can recite his rosaries completely without causing an uproar. He is more prudent with public resources and you can't find any scandal associated with his kids. He does not do drugs or bag money for drug men. With Peter Obi, every kobo earned by Nigeria will be accounted for.

Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/tinubu-interested-in-welfare-of-igbo-man-needs-our-support-to-be-president-rep-ben-kalu-video/
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:59am On Jan 15, 2023
The Worst Lie in World.Insha Allah
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2023
hopexter:

APC will win, Tinubu has more supporter and power of incumbency will play a big role and finally the minister of Justice and Chief Justice are core supporters of APC, the newly elected Chief Justice role is something we all know but choose to ignore. I want Atiku or obi to win too but do you think Buhari would want to risk going to international criminal court or going to prison for his endless atrocities and inefficiency? He has to handover to his party’s candidate who would cover his tracks. But BAT loves Nigeria and he may perform beyond our expectations still who knows?

Which power of incumbency That only works when the person with the power have served his people well and they're pleased.
You that is supporting the evil party, is your life any better under their maladaministration? Abi na until them ruin your future kpatakpata? Even people of Katsina hear am from their son hand.

May perform is an unconditional statement....
We need a leader that WILL perform.
It is only stupid people that reinforce failure.
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by occfx: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by Okudiover(m): 7:01am On Jan 15, 2023
Tinubu maybe interested in the welfare of the Igbo man as you put it. But what we need is someone interested in the welfare of Nigerians and humanity as a whole. Peter Obi is such a man.
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by bdon123(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2023
thesicilian:

True talk.

So instead we should vote an ex drug baron ?A guy wit unknown origin?no known classmates? A very sickly old man suffering dementia?

M really interested in ur answer.If not Obi,Atiku is a better choice......Tinubu is not a choice,its an abomination n insult to hard working Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by hopexter(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

Which power of incumbency That only works when the person with the power have served his people well and they're pleased.
You that is supporting the evil party, is your life any better under their maladaministration? Abi na until them ruin your future kpatakpata? Even people of Katsina hear am from their son hand.

May perform is an unconditional statement....
We need a leader that WILL perform.
It is only stupid people that reinforce failure.

Obi was a governor of Anambra state and what was his achievement? How are the Anambra youth today? Littered all over the country and those overseas engaging in drugs. A man who ruined his own peoples lives and ran to Lagos doesn’t deserve a single vote from Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2023
hopexter:

Obi was a governor of Anambra state and what was his achievement? How are the Anambra youth today? Littered all over the country and those overseas engaging in drugs. A man who ruined his own peoples lives and ran to Lagos doesn’t deserve a single vote from Nigerians.

Neither do we need a drug barron (Tinubu) with his Boko Haram commander as running mate as our leader.

Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by hopexter(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

Neither do we need a drug barron (Tinubu) with his Boko Haram commander as running mate as our leader.

Tinubu has been more of help to NIGERIANS than any other contestants. All tribes in Lagos will testify to this. Lagos is the only state projecting the entire Nigeria to the world and not even Abuja talk less Anambra. Be it movie, music industries etc all got their support from only Tinubu and no one else and then you expect him not to be voted. You must be playing.
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2023
hopexter:

Tinubu has been more of help to NIGERIANS than any other contestants. All tribes in Lagos will testify to this. Lagos is the only state projecting the entire Nigeria to the world and not even Abuja talk less Anambra. Be it movie, music industries etc all got their support from only Tinubu and no one else and then you expect him not to be voted. You must be playing.

A criminal remains a criminal. After all Anini the thief blessed people.
Tinubu is sick and needs rest.
Let those that he has helped vote for him.... They make less than 1% of our population.
Sane Nigerians will stop him.

Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by hopexter(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

A criminal remains a criminal. After all Anini the thief blessed people.
Tinubu is sick and needs rest.
Let those that he has helped vote for him.... They make less than 1% of our population.
Sane Nigerians will stop him.

That’s all you keep saying until he wins then you’ll begin your agitation and the military will intervene. Let’s see how Obi is gonna win first when there’s no Referendum, no election in south east. A sick man who has his people at heart is better than a healthy man who has nothing to offer. I know you all are only looking for a fancy president but it’s not gonna work. Obi is never gonna be the president of Nigeria!
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2023
hopexter:

That’s all you keep saying until he wins then you’ll begin your agitation and the military will intervene. Let’s see how Obi is gonna win first when there’s no Referendum, no election in south east. A sick man who has his people at heart is better than a healthy man who has nothing to offer. I know you all are only looking for a fancy president but it’s not gonna work. Obi is never gonna be the president of Nigeria!

Is your life better under the maladministration of APC? Can you ask God to run your life the way APC is running the country? Tinubu will not win.... Quote me after the election.
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by Onuoha1234(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Igbo man welfares is not in Tinbus hands because he snatched Igbo position by Emilokan! In any case he is not Igbo why worry about the Igbo?
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by Jelique: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2023
!d!ot still playing regional politics,we are talking competence and u are talking igbos igbos and yet u are pushing for another region, are u not contradicting ur self?Another confused foo* on the helm of affairs.Plz vote wisely Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by Idiko1: 9:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Metrix147:

Member representing Bende federal constituency of Abia State and spokesperson of the House of Representatives, Rep. Benjamin Kalu has said the presidential candidate of his party, the All Progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has the welfare of Igbo man at heart, calling on all sons and daughters of the region to support him win the Feb. 25 presidential election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlKnjE2Kbuo

He said his support for Tinubu’s victory as a party man is not borne out of sentimental considerations but reality, stating that the GDP of an Igbo average Igbo man in Lagos has increased as a result of mechanisms Tinubu put in place while he was governor of the state.

Featuring on ABN TV's current affairs programme, Political Perspective, the lawmaker said Tinubu’s innovations have raised so many millionaires of Igbo extraction in Lagos State in the area of commerce and industry.

Rep. Kalu also said Tinubu has an enviable track record of appointing Igbo persons into his cabinet while he was governor, one of whom has ascended the ladder to become the director of Budget Office, a department in the ministry of finance.

"An office as strategic as that, Mr. Ben Nwabueze cut his teeth as a member of Tinubu’s cabinet which has seen him where he is today, he didn't give it to a Yoruba man, he didn't give it to Hausa man, he called my brother, a sound mind, a God-fearing man to hold that position.

"He has ruggedly held that position for the benefit of Nigeria through thick and thin, who discovered him? Not Igbo man but Tinubu.

"The Igbo man holds one of the most important positions in this country and that is Ben Nwabueze, he runs the country's budget, he decides what goes where, nominated, appointed, supported, showcased, started by Bola Ahmed Tinubu", he stated.

While agreeing that the Igbo needs to be president of the country as well, Rep. Kalu said the region needs the support of other geopolitical zones as votes from South East alone cannot produce the country's president.

According to him, without a structure that will embrace other regions, producing a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction will be difficult.

"Peter Obi is a good man, but you need more than a good man to be president, Peter Obi is educated, but you need more than an educated man to be president of Nigeria.

"I'm not talking about structure or no structure, how long has he built inter-regional politics? How much has he invested in making his name a household name in the hinterlands of the North, hinterlands of the Yoruba land, and other groups across Nigeria" referring to the presidential candidate of Labour Party who hails from the South East region.

While stating that Peter Obi has started a good step, he expressed doubt if the step is enough to produce the desired result in the upcoming election.

He called on the people of South East region to support Bola Tinubu to become president for the good of the region.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/tinubu-interested-in-welfare-of-igbo-man-needs-our-support-to-be-president-rep-ben-kalu-video/

What a deliberate piece of sh.it. Any Igbo holding certain post in the shithole called Nigeria is a glorified carpetbagger. I can bet my last cent that this numbskull called Benjamin Kalu is an unscrupulous scammer.
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by thesicilian: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2023
bdon123:

So instead we should vote an ex drug baron ?A guy wit unknown origin?no known classmates? A very sickly old man suffering dementia?

M really interested in ur answer.If not Obi,Atiku is a better choice......Tinubu is not a choice,its an abomination n insult to hard working Nigerians.
I'll rather vote an experienced "ex drug baron" than an incompetent pretender who will end up leaving the economy worse than he left it. Their previous records as governors proves that one of them is a million miles better

Whether he's from Lagos or osun state, none disqualifies him from ruling the nation.

And as for age, Peter Obi is over 60yrs old. Is that your definition of youth? How old was Buhari when you people voted him into power chanting sai Baba upandan? In 2015 you chose a man in his 70s with proven track record of gross incompetence in his previous regime over a well educated man in his 50s who was doing relatively well (with benefit of hindsight) and now you're obsessed with age? Haven't you heard of the saying as you make your bed so shall you lie on it?
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by 9japride(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2023
Does he's supporters mean well for the Igbos? When they keep attacking the Igbos daily in nairaland. Those urchins might make up a large number of Tinubu advisers if he likely wins, then tell me what kind of advices will they give Tinubu about the development for the south east?
Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by thesicilian: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2023
broadman20:

To marny of you in Nigeria,

Having an experience means being exposed in criminal activities that's the meaning most of you attached to having experience.

I sincerely pity many of you because majority of you sincerely lack experience in choosing a leader and that's why you keep making the hell of mistakes.
Maybe you should Google the meaning of experience before any further futile attempts at going philosophical. It's only a bigot, whether tribal or religious or even both, that would choose Obi over Tinubu when it comes to managerial experience. They have both been governors before at least that's a level measuring scale.
And as for corruption, again only a self deceptive man would pretend that his candidate has nothing to do with corruption. We all know that all of them are unclean. Tell me whose name again was implicated in the Pandora papers? You want to tell me that labour party's initial presidential aspirants and other top executives just willy nilly stepped down for Peter Obi to take over at the 11th hour without hundreds of millions of naira bribes? Keep deceiving yourself sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crisis In Jos / Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? / AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.