Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) (49995 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) / Cable Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Lagos (Pics / Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Parts In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by mosaicafrique: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Too much Colorado, Ice, Arizona etc.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by Abokisulay(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
One Peter Obi supporter gone too soon cos of greed. Igbo boy
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2023
What he did was bad, but just for a moment imagine what must have pushed this guy to gamble with his life like this, what is that thing that gave this man the moral to play with electricity like this
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by Shancca: 1:33am On Jan 16, 2023
NNtv:
Ede-oballa community found a young man dead while he was trying to steal parts of a transformer in Girl's community secondary school Ede-oballa, Nsukka, Enugu State.

The man was discovered by market women who were returning home from Eke market in the community on 14th January 2023.

As you can see on the picture, the left hand of the man has been burnt while he was trying to losen parts of the transformer.

The voice in the video available is saying "how much will he even sell what he intended to steal"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0DjmTvRnCg

Facebook Source:
https://www.facebook.com/100084052642015/videos/3245188929125896/?mibextid=U5pbUHU7uUT1eAoC

We don't know what he was trying to do but my mind is telling me that he may be trying to fix power outage either in his house or his neighbor's.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by BlueDuck: 1:56am On Jan 16, 2023
Shancca:

We don't know what he was trying to do but my mind is telling me that he may be trying to fix power outage either in his house or his neighbor's.

As nepa staff wey im be shey grin ...served him right, he was lucky the transformer did not fry him to a crisp while he was still alive
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by Heterodox(m): 2:50am On Jan 16, 2023
What men do to survive.

Dangerous jobs
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by doneback04: 3:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Foolish death, I can't wait my RIP on him because he went to put other people in pain and darkness if he succeeded
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by Franklydes(m): 5:02am On Jan 16, 2023
Truth be told, the life of a man is front with difficulties. He has lots of responsibilities. And know this not all men will be rich. Even the rich sef not all are by hard work but by a design of chance. So I understand the guys of making ends meet by anyway. But if na because of kpekus him die so god punish am.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by omoadeleye(m): 5:18am On Jan 16, 2023
Lol. A noob trying to do a pro work.

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by Federalis: 5:53am On Jan 16, 2023
Because of this kind of people, you fit stay for darkness for years.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by Robenna(m): 6:13am On Jan 16, 2023
What a way to die
There's no two ways about it
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by awoluyi(m): 7:10am On Jan 16, 2023
Transforming from life to death. What a wonderful experience. In his next life, when he hears Trans.. he will add Former... to it and runs away. He was really an enemy of the society.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by Olorirenimi1(f): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2023
Wow….

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by enmich(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2023
At list no be bird na person reality playing before us.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by musazulyadain: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2023
Is a pity
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by MJib: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2023
If he had succeeded, some people would have been thrown into darkness and suffering unnecessarily. This should serve as deterrent to those with similar intent.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2023
After he will say he is into importation of transformer.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by Lepon02: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2023
Weyrey Ku Daaanu! cheesy
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by kafeii123: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2023
Bleep around...find out ...the more you Bleep around...the more you find out
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by Malory: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Enugu State angry

Corridon Malory Fahdiga, hope it's not what I'm thinking
Shatap and focus on skull mining.

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) by awoluyi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Shancca:

He was trying to steal the transformer, period. Na confirmed theif.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car / Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.