Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) (493 Views)

Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 / Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
The truth is that many igbos who are Peter Obi supporters were once pro biafra independence supporters now look at them. Don’t they understanding that you can’t have Peter obi and biafra? Someone please tell my igbo brothers and sisters that in the very rear cause of if Peter Obi becomes president he won’t give you biafra! Many western governments are involved in this election. In fact the winner of the Nigerian election has already been chosen! Is it when a non Igbo becomes president is when you will start agitating for biafra again? My Igbo people please we wise!!

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by Righthussle: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
T
Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by Tinubuagbado: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
ISPEAKTHETRUTH0:
The truth is that many igbos who are Peter Obi supporters were once pro biafra independence supporters now look at them. Don’t they understanding that you can’t have Peter obi and biafra? Someone please tell my igbo brothers and sisters that in the very rear cause of if Peter Obi becomes president he won’t give you biafra! Many western governments are involved in this election. In fact the winner of the Nigerian election has already been chosen! Is it when a non Igbo becomes president is when you will start agitating for biafra again? My Igbo people please we wise!!

You're a very despicable Yoruba.

Igbo's simply said that Nigeria should work for all Nigerians and not only for criminals and bigots like you.

Igbo's have their investments spread everywhere in Nigeria, will they leave it for you?

No Igbo will abandon his investment in the name of Biafra.

Why are you Yoruba's fighting for Yoruba Nation?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by PraizHim: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
OP We choose Jagaban.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

You're a very despicable Yoruba.

Igbo's simply said that Nigeria should work for all Nigerians and not only for criminals and bigots like you.

Igbo's have their investments spread everywhere in Nigeria, will they leave it for you?

No Igbo will abandon his investment in the name of Biafra.

Why are you Yoruba's fighting for Yoruba Nation?
Lol I’m not Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by omonnakoda: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Since 1960
There have been 11 elections in Nigeria

1993 was annulled
All elections have produced governments at the centre with Ibos as major partners.All until 2015
In 2015 the Ibos miscalculated They banked on GEJ
They lost the bet and for the first time in history they are in opposition
No water for the fish,the trees have been cut down and the monkey is walking on the ground
That is what this is all about
Loss of central participation and loss of National cake �
It is all about cake and a sense of entitlement to �
Since 2015 their hands have been removed from the plate

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by yarimo(m): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2023
Before election we are obidian and after election we are Biafrans . Confused set of IPOB terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by TheEndless: 12:50am On Jan 15, 2023
ISPEAKTHETRUTH0:
Barely a month to elections and una never still change format. The best you can do now is just serve up your ass to dingBAT. Afon.já Mozulem pig!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 2:09am On Jan 15, 2023
yarimo:
Before election we are obidian and after election we are Biafrans . Confused set of IPOB terrorists

Has nothing to do with IPOB
Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by EastAlchemist: 2:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Tribalism lol
I told somebody the other day that one day we will fight ourselves ….till everybody will see reasons to come together
Nigeria was created by the white man to self destruct someday as we saw with libya
Little did they know that God was creating a nation to lead people into Zion
Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by EastAlchemist: 2:54am On Jan 15, 2023
The Yoruba ,the Igbo, the Hausa are not your enemies
If country good nobody go Dey look all this things
We all suffer the same fate
Look up and see your common enemies creating this confusion

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by Rolings: 3:09am On Jan 15, 2023
omonnakoda:
Since 1960
There have been 11 elections in Nigeria

1993 was annulled
All elections have produced governments at the centre with Ibos as major partners.All until 2015
In 2015 the Ibos miscalculated They banked on GEJ
They lost the bet and for the first time in history they are in opposition
That is what this is all about
Loss of central participation and loss of National cake �
It is all about cake and a sense of entitlement to �

The truth igbos dont want to hear.
2nd miscalculation
they think waking up the ghost of biafra will blackmail other Nigerians to making an igboman president , unfortunately it has backfired again.

The ill thought post 2015 biafra agitation is the single most important factor thats affecting POs chances

1 Like

Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by ScamHunter: 3:13am On Jan 15, 2023
ISPEAKTHETRUTH0:

For being stuwpid...

Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by Adaisback(f): 4:45am On Jan 15, 2023
I stand for the truth, this Op is right. They just realized that what they really need is a good Nigeria. They also realized that all the people promising them Biafra are all wicked scammers that are killing them off. Imagine Biafra under Nnamdi Kanu, even Afghanistan will be heaven compared to it. God forbid o. May Peter obI and not Nnamdi Kanu happen to me.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 5:45am On Jan 15, 2023
EastAlchemist:
Tribalism lol
I told somebody the other day that one day we will fight ourselves ….till everybody will see reasons to come together
Nigeria was created by the white man to self destruct someday as we saw with libya
Little did they know that God was creating a nation to lead people into Zion

You must be stupid. Do you even know the meaning of the name Nigeria? why are we as Africans so blind? Look at your currency and it’s yeld. Your country Nigeria is having a brain drain due to how grossly economically corrupt it is. Abeg shift
Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 5:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Adaisback:
I stand for the truth, this Op is right. They just realized that what they really need is a good Nigeria. They also realized that all the people promising them Biafra are all wicked scammers that are killing them off. Imagine Biafra under Nnamdi Kanu, even Afghanistan will be heaven compared to it. God forbid o. May Peter obI and not Nnamdi Kanu happen to me.

Forget kanu, you know your Pete obi ordered the military during his governorship of anambra state to kill Igbo youths. Have you forgotten? Maybe it’s when it happens to you is when you will remember.
Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by EastAlchemist: 6:30am On Jan 15, 2023
ISPEAKTHETRUTH0:

You must be stupid. Do you even know the meaning of the name Nigeria? why are we as Africans so blind? Look at your currency and it’s yeld. Your country Nigeria is having a brain drain due to how grossly economically corrupt it is. Abeg shift
I’m not stupid
You’re blind
Open your eyes

1 Like

Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by EastAlchemist: 6:32am On Jan 15, 2023
ISPEAKTHETRUTH0:

Everything has to fall apart like I said
You claim to speak the truth
Deep down you know you’re only spreading confusion
Continue
Doomsday is coming
Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
EastAlchemist:

Everything has to fall apart like I said
You claim to speak the truth
Deep down you know you’re only spreading confusion
Continue
Doomsday is coming

Yes doomsday is coming but for Nigeria as a country, you will see with your own two eyes. And it sounds like someone is projecting.
Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by ZombieTERROR: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
ISPEAKTHETRUTH0:

my yoruba Muslim friend

bulabu bulabula grin

Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
EastAlchemist:
The Yoruba ,the Igbo, the Hausa are not your enemies
If country good nobody go Dey look all this things
We all suffer the same fate
Look up and see your common enemies creating this confusion

That is what the op doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
ISPEAKTHETRUTH0:

What do you expect from Biafra as an Igbo man?
Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by EastAlchemist: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
ISPEAKTHETRUTH0:

Yes doomsday is coming but for Nigeria as a country, you will see with your own two eyes. And it sounds like someone is projecting.
We’re saying the same thing sir
Doom is coming so that we can see reasons for light
As usual someone has to trigger it…
But the prayers of innocent Nigerians over the years will speak
Re: Igbos Must Choose Between Peter Obi And Biafra You Cant Have Both!(fyi I’m Igbo) by brainint: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Meanwhile this man will make Nigeria great if elected.

Thumbprint here next month

(1) (Reply)

Group Urges North To Reject Tinubu, Says Aspiration Not Good For Region / More Video: Massive Crowd Of Supporters In Tinubu Rally In Jigawa / How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.