Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President (8483 Views)

Laolu Akande: Tinubu Must Articulate Clear Foreign Policy To Back UNGA speech / Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants / What Happened To Drug Barons Agbele And Akande, Tinubu Laundered $460k For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by leethebee: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pioneer Interim National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief Bisi Akande has disclosed that the party’s presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will emerge Nigeria’s president after the presidential election in February.

Akande, who spoke a Symposium organised to celebrate his 84th birthday anniversary at his country home in Ila-Orangun, Osun state on Saturday, said Tinubu’s advantage over other candidates is his brilliance and experience in public administration.

He said, “My projection for 2023 election is that the best, most brilliant, experienced and best exposed candidate will emerge.

“Asiwaju Bola Tinubu shall become the president of Nigeria. He has everything that other candidates don’t have”.

He charged younger generation of Nigerians on the need to serve humanity selflessly, saying it is a better path to greatness.

“I am glad that at 84 I am still serving people that is why I will advise the younger generation to continue serving and be selfless, these qualities will make them great”, he said.

In his lecture, the guest speaker, Tunde Olatunji, stressed the need to choose political leaders on the strength of their capacity to deliver.

“Capacity of people in position of authority and decision making must not be compromised on any platform whatsoever. You can not continue to sacrifice capacity on the platform of political parties.

“I have looked at the candidates without primordial sentiment I have studied them on based of most educated and the one that demonstrated capacity is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu”, he added.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/tinubu-is-most-experience-will-emerge-president-akande/amp/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by adefitim(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
We all know that but we just prefer to try another person

FTC dedicated to my unborn wife

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
No doubt about that, pigs from beerfraud should know this and know peace.... On Tinubu's mandate we stand gidigba

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Fxmanager(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Okay.
Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 15, 2023
thieves supports thieves

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Misterc(m): 5:35am On Jan 15, 2023
“I have looked at the candidates without primordial sentiment I have studied them on based of most educated and the one that demonstrated capacity is..........
Bisi Akande just demonstrated that indeed Wisdom is Wasted on the Old....
May Tinubu never happen to Nigeria

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Condemned idiots always support fellow condemned idiots. What did Akande do while he was governor of Osun State? He spent 4 years eating amala, ewedu and gbegiri until Obasanjo came and pushed him off the seat.

Peter Obi we know,
Peter Obi we support!!!

See the cups of rice Tinupoo distributed to Osun women.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Esales(m): 5:36am On Jan 15, 2023
Time will tell...
Meanwhile, a little bird told me that a Gwagon for Chioma has been paid for by Davido and is set sail for Lagos cool
Join my WhatsApp TV for hilarious content right on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the phone number.
Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Nwodosis(m): 5:36am On Jan 15, 2023
If Tinubu of today should be the President for only the South West region, will they accept him?

12 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Olachase(m): 5:36am On Jan 15, 2023
Bola Tinubu Jagaban is capable I believe & trust in his government

You will understand why some of his haters were having sleepless night due to the fear that HE Jagaban will win

Na so we go day press una neck grin grin

I Don Test Mic haters it's ur turn grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Aufbauh(m): 5:36am On Jan 15, 2023
This is an undisputed and undeniable fact.
“Asiwaju Bola Tinubu shall become the president of Nigeria. He has everything that other candidates don’t have”.

Even his haters know this but choose not to embrace reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by sotall(m): 5:37am On Jan 15, 2023
undecided

He will be president of Iragbaji town... cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by blackedwin: 5:37am On Jan 15, 2023
Experienced in Drug Biz grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Sunnymatey(m): 5:37am On Jan 15, 2023
Enemy of the state spotted.
Tinubu is a failure already

9 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by OGIBRA(m): 5:37am On Jan 15, 2023
They will wail, insult, and abuse him, as if, nobody must have another choice or opinion apart from their choice...

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Lightorder: 5:37am On Jan 15, 2023
Tinubu wey no know himself. To test the mic na to taste the mic. Mr Sabinus dey learn work where Tinubu dey now

9 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by oluwasegun007(m): 5:37am On Jan 15, 2023
Ok, Nigerians will decides in a month's time
Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by DanielPop(m): 5:39am On Jan 15, 2023
[/b]“My projection for 2023 election is that the best, most brilliant, experienced and best exposed candidate will emerge.[b]

You will get your wish sir, because the candidate you described above is Peter Obi. Your candidate has experience in drug dealings and we don't have any opening for that position presently.

leethebee:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/tinubu-is-most-experience-will-emerge-president-akande/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Elonmuzk(m): 5:41am On Jan 15, 2023
If you guys stupidly elect Tinubu because of ethnic believes, the suffering you are seeing now is going to be tip of the iceberg. It's non of my business anyways. Good luck to you guys!

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by DanielPop(m): 5:42am On Jan 15, 2023
[/b]
“I am glad that at 84 I am still serving people that is why I will advise the younger generation to continue serving and be selfless, these qualities will make them great”[b]

Imagine! At 84 when you should be resting, you are still forcing yourself to serve. Why can't you delegate your kids to serve? Selfish, greedy old men. PO is coming to retire all of you old leeches.

leethebee:

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by utenwuson: 5:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Agbado should go n rest,
Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Toneypen247(m): 5:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Ejo
Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Antoeni(m): 5:43am On Jan 15, 2023
I never knew that Bisi Akande is Such a Deceitful Irresponsible hypocrites,

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by mycar: 5:46am On Jan 15, 2023
the most experience in punishing Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Heroicvic(m): 5:46am On Jan 15, 2023
V
Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Diligence: 5:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Nigerians are talking about True Emancipation and Justice, Equiry & Fairness...here is Pa Bisi reminding us about:

1. The architect of Agberoism: Alas oh youths of Southwest.
2. Narcotics incorporated
3. Indebtedness in hundreds of billions of naira: which kain legacy be dat for unborn generations
4. Muslim-Muslim ticket
5. Poverty, Unemployment
6. N77 Trillion Naira in debt
7. Education Relegation (8 months strike)
8. Which kain yeye experience be dat
9. Southwest already had Presidency under Olusegun Obasanjo (1999-2007). Vice President & Speaker from 2014 to 2022
10. Abi u no hear say Tinubu said "I don't believe in One Nigeria.
11. Gani fawehimi called him "A Criminal"
12. P. Bkr referred to him as a " Bastd"

Abeg Take Your Country
RescueNigeriaNowFromAPC
ItIsNowOrNever
VoteObi&Datti2023

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by ayokellany: 5:51am On Jan 15, 2023
If you like wail to death it won’t stop me voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Godisablealltim:
thieves supports thieves

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 15, 2023
Godisablealltim:
thieves supports thieves

So Obi is not part of the thievery? Check this out:

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 15, 2023
Animals like you should stop quoting me for I don't care who you will vote. Batstards.
ayokellany:
If you like wail to death it won’t stop me voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Bisi Akande: Tinubu Is Most Experienced, Will Emerge President by HitRun(m): 5:56am On Jan 15, 2023
How is Tinubu more experienced than Atiku?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drainage Dead On Arrival (pictures), Attention Lagos State Government / It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku / Kaduna State Declares 3-Day Public Holiday For Voters Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.