Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 (26759 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension / Presidential Election: El-Rufai Mocks Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by olajizz01(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Nlfpmod, Dominique, Obinoscopy

Rule 2, insulting a nairalander
So,you couldn't live with the hate you sow everyday, intolerant being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by Sunshine34(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Atikulooter is coursed not to ever be president tongue

Obi is coming tongue.

You and your Peter Obi are
useless. Common CURSED you can't type correctly.
I pity you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by 77up(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
It's now obvious that Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

I'll urge peter Obi to quickly prepare his inugration speech now.
Joker grin
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by hollywater: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:
Even Dino melaye said the same, but it didn't go viral because it wasn't APC that Igbos hate so much said it, after 2023 election, comes time of reckoning where everyone will be paid accordingly. God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Who is his right sense will like APC after this 7 and half years of hardship? It's only zombie like you that are supporting the killer government Lead by Buhari.
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2023
As far as am concerned, atiku and tinubu are just ordinary dustbin.
Nothing in thier head to offer small stress they will gaffe, but see obi going places to places yet not tired and this old politicians given us hope that they are better than Obi, how?

Atiku and tinubu will be another biggest mistake this country will make if care is not taken, we go hear shege promax
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by kcubani: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:
Even Dino melaye said the same, but it didn't go viral because it wasn't APC that Igbos hate so much said it, after 2023 election, comes time of reckoning where everyone will be paid accordingly. God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

So Igbo make things go viral?

Good to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by joelbooks: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2023
Father4all:
So Atiku too is suffering from Dementia. Only Obi is the sane Candidate
Nasarawa is a great country

2 Likes

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by Samuel1402(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2023
Thinkam:
Fake news, from drug barons they expect every candidate to be senile like theirs.

Atiku is coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkDLZf_s3ME check here
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by JealousCobra(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2023
olajizz01:
Fool,ask your embittered great grand father that had sown hatred in you and yet unborn generation how you couldn't live without Yoruba's forum

How did you get here with half baked "engrish"¿....this dummy!

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2023
jchioma:
Hahaha! PDAPC have a lot in common but what is clear is the reality that they do not mean well for Nigerians. Eyes have been opened! Affliction shall not arise a second time. Vote wisely people.

So it's this man that's one of them that means well Nigeria?

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by djmickymouse(m): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Wickedfact:

Muslim ticket but Tinubu was hosting Christmas Carol and made it a state event. Adeboye was coming to Ltv compound every December for the program. Even Buhari was dragged there to attend in 2014.

You that you're governed by a Christian Governor, show us the Christian event sponsored by your Governor.

While Asiwaju was on his second term as Governor, Obi was busy causing division between Catholics and Anglicans in Anambra. If you dare deny this fact, I will paste links to shut you up.

You better start crying on time because Tinubu has Christian votes on lock down.

So hosting Christmas events changes the fact that a singular religion should rule us You are daft I swr, now listen most christians don't even believe in Christmas! Do you know how big and vast Lagos is?? You can't tame Lagos with a single religion you dummy, he had no choice
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by Proudlyomonna: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:

Chia you dis boy,who go save you from this thing wey dey worry you grin grin grin
Na Igbos burn APC broom for North??
Mention names of Igbos who have openly declare their stand against the sick old tinubu and I will mention names of Tinubu's Tribesmen who stand against his evil desperate emilokan ambition.
Igbo ahhh, Igbo yooo, Igbo eeehh on every single thread yet you say this thing is not what you are destined to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by Jogs1900: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2023
livinbygrace:

We are Yoruba ,Nothing like Youruba christian or Muslim.
Just know that anybody that says Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim and claim to be a Yoruba is an impostor...Even Bishop Oyedepo of Living faith has Muslims in his family....Will politics ever divide their family? Absolutely NO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by Jogs1900: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2023
SmartPolician:

Nobody hates Yorubas; we just don't want Tinubu to be there because he's too old and weak for that job. In fact, he's the worst candidate in this race.

Many people were warned about Buhari, but they didn't listen. See where he has landed us - even his own people have admitted that Buhari was a terrible president.

Now, you people are going about campaigning for a sick oldie to become Nigeria's president instead of taking care of his frail body.
Why did your people hate Awolowo but like Shagari?Was Shagari more qualified than Awolowo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by olajizz01(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2023
JealousCobra:

How did you get here with half baked "engrish"¿....this dummy!
I have told you to asked your hatred filled great grand father who brought you up with embitterment.

I have realized these are all what you under stood in English language,that was why you kept repeating the same sentence.
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by DSC7: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2023
No be today dem don curse Atiku say he no go ever rule Nigeria cheesy grin

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by Oddfinder12: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:
Igbos have been paid accordingly since 2015!
Is ur life any better dan the igbos? Is katsina safer and more prosperous than any part of igbo? Fashola being the minister of powe,works and housing, how have dat portfolio benefited the Yoruba race.abi he don build all the roads in southwest finish. Abi light de Yoruba land pass igbo land? Has obj's presidency and Osinbajo's vice presidency made Yorubas and Yoruba land more prosperous dan igbo land? Mumu urchin
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by erospecial: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Men and party without reasonable vision!
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by 08064978510(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2023
No mind the dude, make e dey cap rubbish
IgOga:

Speak for yourself
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by JealousCobra(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2023
olajizz01:
I have told you to asked your hatred filled great grand father who brought you up with embitterment.

I have realized these are all what you under stood in English language,that was why you kept repeating the same sentence.

Don't you ever mention me again in your miserable life this engrish dummy.

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by olajizz01(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2023
JealousCobra:

Don't you ever mention me again in your miserable life this engrish dummy.
see this ipob criminal,who mentioned who? in the first place,fool.
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by Emekaonline: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Wickedfact:

Muslim ticket but Tinubu was hosting Christmas Carol and made it a state event. Adeboye was coming to Ltv compound every December for the program. Even Buhari was dragged there to attend in 2014.

You that you're governed by a Christian Governor, show us the Christian event sponsored by your Governor.

While Asiwaju was on his second term as Governor, Obi was busy causing division between Catholics and Anglicans in Anambra. If you dare deny this fact, I will paste links to shut you up.

You better start crying on time because Tinubu has Christian votes on lock down.

I am a Christian and no matter the hatred against Tinubu even if my Holy Pastor said contrary, my family and I votes are for Tinubu because he is not a religious bigot like Obi that don't attend any other church apart from Catholic if not because is contesting now. We shall all meet at the poll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by Emekaonline: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Oddfinder12:

Igbos have been paid accordingly since 2015!
Is ur life any better dan the igbos? Is katsina safer and more prosperous than any part of igbo? Fashola being the minister of powe,works and housing, how have dat portfolio benefited the Yoruba race.abi he don build all the roads in southwest finish. Abi light de Yoruba land pass igbo land? Has obj's presidency and Osinbajo's vice presidency made Yorubas and Yoruba land more prosperous dan igbo land? Mumu urchin

And why don't you ask those that voted Obi in Anambra how better were their lives when he was their governor other than increasing their poverty level. Obi will be the worst president ever in Nigeria history if by mistake he gets there

1 Like

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by Wickedfact: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
djmickymouse:
So hosting Christmas events changes the fact that a singular religion should rule us You are daft I swr, now listen most christians don't even believe in Christmas! Do you know how big and vast Lagos is?? You can't tame Lagos with a single religion you dummy, he had no choice

Look at this demented fool from Anambra state. No wonder you're a nonentity in life. Basic commonssnde, you lack and you're just making a fool of yourself.
Peter Obi who you fools are supporting was notorious for fanning the embers of disunity between Anglicans and Catholics.

Tell us a single Peter Obi's legacy in Anglican and Protestant churches in Anambra apart from subjugating them.

When Tinubu started 1 Day Governor program for Secondary school Students, the first 1 Day Governor was Emeka Anisiobi from Anambra state.

Since you're senseless, or you were a kid when Peter Obi was Governor, go and ask your elders at home to give you Peter Obi's history. You bastard child of Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by sinero: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
elsiusgr8t:

You're very correct,
Tinubu is an American Drug lord...

God bless LP
GOD bless PETER OBI

I wonder if you guys by any chance know the meaning of the word 'drug lord' you always make noise about.
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by Wickedfact: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Emekaonline:

I am a Christian and no matter the hatred against Tinubu even if my Holy Pastor said contrary, my family and I votes are for Tinubu because he is not a religious bigot like Obi that don't attend any other church apart from Catholic if not because is contesting now. We shall all meet at the poll

When Peter Obi was Governor, how many non-Catholics did he employ in the civil service?

Look at how useless Obi is.
http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2014/07/09/anglicans-accuse-ex-gov-of-bias/
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by Zulum500: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
djmickymouse:

You saw the facts and still denying.. you are a dunse
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by sinero: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gunayo:
he is speaking for majority excluding you.

I bet he is speaking for the minority of is type.
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by Zulum500: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jogs1900:

Just know that anybody that says Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim and claim to be a Yoruba is an impostor...Even Bishop Oyedepo of Living faith has Muslims in his family....Will politics ever divide their family? Absolutely NO.

Exactly.. that why I detest that stupid monicker
Coolsperm grin

1 Like

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by sinero: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Belluski:

“It did not go viral because its not the APC that the igbos hate” ..... meaning anything the igbos put their hands, will automatically blow and go viral... den you need vote OBI, for Nigeria to blow.. lol when you don’t think before talking, thats how you’ll shot yourself in the foot

When igbos put their hands in Jonathan (2015) and Atikulated 2019), did the duo blow? Yeye.
Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by Emekaonline: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jogs1900:

Why did your people hate Awolowo but like Shagari?Was Shagari more qualified than Awolowo?

What a good question to ask the tribal bigot. Was OBJ also better than Olu Falae. Igbos will never vote for any best Yoruba candidate. They always want to play smarter

1 Like

Re: Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 by sinero: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
Wickedfact:

Look at this demented fool from Anambra state. No wonder you're a nonentity in life. Basic commonssnde, you lack and you're just making a fool of yourself.
Peter Obi who you fools are supporting was notorious for fanning the embers of disunity between Anglicans and Catholics.

Tell us a single Peter Obi's legacy in Anglican and Protestant churches in Anambra apart from subjugating them.

When Tinubu started 1 Day Governor program for Secondary school Students, the first 1 Day Governor was Emeka Anisiobi from Anambra state.

Since you're senseless, or you were a kid when Peter Obi was Governor, go and ask your elders at home to give you Peter Obi's history. You bastard child of Anambra.

Thank you brother. All we hear is Peter obi will fix Nigeria but they refuse to tell us how. Tinubu presented a well detailed manifesto and economic plan. Ask for their, all you will hear is 'from consumption to manufacture.
This one day governorship thing regardless of the tribe by tinubu encouraged pupils then. Ask them for their saviours legacy, na insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) / ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) / FACT CHECK: Omokri Makes More Untrue Claims About G-7 Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.