Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) (26758 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video) / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by hitblaze01: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2023

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Opintiwa: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2023
Muslim Muslim ticket sho ti yeh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by ABIODUN105(m): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Rip APC

193 Likes 17 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Light78: 7:58am On Feb 04, 2023
The thing here is that I don't support violence. Tearing someone's poster isn't right.

I will never allow politics to turn me into a beast or change my moral instinct just because I am not a fan of a political party.

But I condemn that act.

I hope LP wins.

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Abfinest007(m): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2023
Pdp are fighting with a losers that make them losers as well.2023 is settled.

Obi for 2027

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2023
It’s Atiku0’clock mindlog are you still blind to this? Release yourself from your village people already mr man

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Mindlog: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
It’s Atiku0’clock mindlog are you still blind to this? Release yourself from your village people already mr man

Release from Village people?😲. No, they are even preparing to resume work with me this afternoon and would remain with me on-site for the next 6 days.😆😆😆😆😆

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Mindlog:

Release from Village people?😲. No, they are even preparing to resume work with me this afternoon and would remain with me on-site for the next 6 days.😆😆😆😆😆
Obi will eventually Cary you go where you no know. Release your self and atikulate

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by MaliCampus: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Urchins will still find a way to blame Igbos and ipob. I'm still trying to understand why they fear North so much.

144 Likes 18 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by floret23(f): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247 yarimo Afamed drlateef seunmsg madridguy Antichrist quickly come and blame Obi, IPOB or Igbos grin

What you guys don't want to accept is that Tinubu is more hated in the North than in the South.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Mindlog: 8:44am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi will eventually Cary you go where you no know. Release your self and atikulate

I am piloting my own path, no be any Nigerian politician brought me thus far. I left Nigeria 10 years ago, because I dreamt where I am today and I did put in the sweat.

My village people have been with me all these years and we have proven to be a winning team.😆😆😆😎😎

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Massiveglory: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Apc and Pdp are same of the same. Their is no difference between the two hoodlums that have destroyed our nation.

PODATTI Labour party is the only viable means to savage our nation

Meanwhile watch how emilokan's urchins will leave the northerners that dump their master and begin to face PODATTI .
They are so much afraid of replying north.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Shankdeb(m): 8:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Betrayers
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Who are these yaruba saying betrayer above??, We are humans too! , why should we reward APC 8years failure in government...

APC deserves to burn

Duk dan arewan da zai zabi tunibu to zai iya dasa bomb a masallaci ya tashi

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by myqel(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2023
It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Atiku's time has finally come... Let's all embrace him to avoid APC overstaying in Aso rock than May 29th

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by PointZerom: 8:51am On Feb 04, 2023
grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by ogascomax: 8:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Make the rest dey play.
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2023
E go soon clear for the Jagabandits/obidients eye...

We are going to experience mass exodus of Northern extraction from Apc to PDP...

But fear not dear southerners..
This is a clarion call for a southern united front..
We know we all have our differences but at the End of the day, we are one.

One love..
One South..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by asobo1: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2023
20 days to the presidential elections. Save this, Atiku will win the elections with between 2 -3 million votes.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Ruggedniggaone: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu will loose woefully in the North

7 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by sangresan(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Food for gullible IPOBians....

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by floret23(f): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Shankdeb:
Betrayers
Tinubu also betrayed the South in 2015. When you sell your brother, buyers will not trust you.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by sukar886: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Both PDP and APC are the same , we need something different ... Vote wisely , Vote for LP

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Aify147(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2023
It is becoming clearer by the day that this election is between the labor party and pdp but, labour will win straight

17 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Softmirror: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2023
floret23:
Moh247 yarimo Afamed drlateef seunmsg madridguy Antichrist quickly come and blame Obi, IPOB or Igbos grin

What you guys don't want to accept is that Tinubu is more hated it in the North than in the South.

LOL... grin. THE NAME OF THE DISEASE YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM IS CALLED SELF DECEPTION. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2023
I don't support any political party, but I only support good candidate.
Anything that will restore sanity back to Nigeria is highly welcomed.
APC has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by ceeceeco: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Lagos is a product of more than 100 years in the making and THE FCT from 1960-1991, Anambra was only created in 1991.

no logical person will expect anambra to become like Lagos overnight or become like London in just 8years of OBI.

Before tinubu became the governor of lagos state, lagos was already considered one of the finest and richest cities in Africa even before tinubu became the governor.

(Lagos already had international economic boosting infrastructures like airports, seaports, major road networks, football stadiums and many others even before tinubu became the governor of lagos state). Lagos was actually the former FCT.

before OBI became the governor of Anambra state, Anambra never had things like an
-airport or seaport
Anambra never even had basic things like
- a teaching hospital
- not even a government secretariat, a government house or a government office,
( can you imagine that?)?
- not even a functioning government school
( the children has been home for two years without school in Anambra).
- Anambra was owing a pension debt of #35b
- Anambra had the worst security in Nigeria

that was the kind of state OBI inherited so we can not compare him with tinubu who inherited a state that was the former FCT, a lagos state that was already considered one of the finest and richest in Africa even before tinubu became the governor.

OBI transformed Anambra, OBI built
-The first teaching hospital
-The first government secretariat, OBI also rebuilt the government house and government office
-Saved the money that was used to build the first airport in Anambra
- restored education in Anambra, taking it from number 26 to number one in Nigeria
- cleared the pension debt of #35b he inherited
- never owed any worker salary or pension as at the time he was living office
- Anambra was eventually declared the safest state in Nigeria during PETER OBI by the then inspector general of police .
- during PETER OBI Anambra was eventually declared the state with the highest road network by the federal ministry of works

With all that and many more ACHIEVEMENTS, OBI never borrowed.

Have you imagined what would have happened if OBI inherited a state like lagos as tinubu did?

OBI IS TRULY A GOLD.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by gokay11(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Omo Tinubu sorry o
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by bobobenz: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2023
PROBLEM IN TINUBU CAMP ... HE HAS NOW REMEMBERED THAT YORUBA ARE NOT SLAVES TO THE FEUDAL NORTH, WHEN HE WAS SAYING WHERE ARE THE COWS HE DIDNT KNOW THAT THEY WILL BETRAY HIM.. HE HAS ALIENATED YORUBA CHRISTIANS SO I AM SORRY FOR HIM...PETER OBI IS COMING

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by RichDad1(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2023
All these charades can’t help the SPV thief.
A Fulani man will not succeed another Fulani man. ❌
Nigeria belongs to all of us.
They can dare us anyways. The day the 2 major tribes in the south says enough is enough, that will be the end of this geographical entity called Nigeria.
If Atiku think he’s sleek, the VAT case is still in court. He’ll know how important Lagos and Rivers States are to the Nigerian economy.

6 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by funshint(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Anything to make Obidients happy.... election go open una eyes shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Omokri Makes More Untrue Claims About G-7 Summit / Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 / ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.