Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) (873 Views)

Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) / Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu / Finally, Baba Blu Blo Bulaaba Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by CyberPreNurse(m): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2023
Mass Communication Question Paper , Nasarawa State University, keffi

Using the social media trending sarcastic statement, "A town hall, different from Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu, Bula-Ba" , justify the social judgement theory

grin grin

Nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by KevMitnick: 12:31am On Jan 15, 2023
Wahala, Wahala...lol... grin

1 Like

Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by Lanretoye(m): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2023
If you pass thisone,just tell us how much you settle.

1 Like

Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by copyrites: 12:33am On Jan 15, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by libertyfather(m): 12:47am On Jan 15, 2023
What a country?

1 Like

Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by olisaEze(m): 12:49am On Jan 15, 2023
I know dis question, I know dis question! It’s the one on the question paper that no one in that class will ever answer correctly! grin. It is only the originator of that sentence that knows whether it was meant for his breathing listeners or his ancestors down below! grin

2 Likes

Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by OGwales(m): 12:51am On Jan 15, 2023
Obidense lecturer, your eyes go soon clear

1 Like

Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by Yaribanzaonic: 12:53am On Jan 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Agbado urchins..cant understand. The lecturer just gave Peter Obi all the votes of students of that University.

This is marketing Peter Obi..Pro Max!!

Agbado Idiats, ...see as Northern University dey insult thiefnubuu...chai!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by sleekysleek: 12:56am On Jan 15, 2023
Is a simple sturvs. He wanted to say a town hall different from hullabaloo, but on the way out, the word loss and changed to bala blu bulaba. This often happens when people try to blow vocabulary that is beyond them or try to pronounce tongue-twisting words. With this, I wee expect the lecturer to give me my full marks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 15, 2023
Waste of school fees
Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by Deciceco01: 5:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Some Obidient lecturers can catch cruise I tell you

1 Like

Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by Otuegbe: 6:29am On Jan 15, 2023
This is funny
Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by habsydiamond(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2023
If na me be one of the student.. I will say.. the phrase is meaningless coming out of the mouth of an old man who doesn't have total control on his sense anymore and deserves to be kept in a caregiver's home for the rest of his life. Baba lule inside exam question
Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by fx45(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2023
habsydiamond:
If na me be one of the student.. I will say.. the phrase is meaningless coming out of the mouth of an old man who doesn't have total control on his sense anymore and deserves to be kept in a caregiver's home for the rest of his life.
Nobody asked you to explain the meaningless gibberish. The question is about SOCIAL JUDGEMENT THEORY. That's what you're expected to discuss using Bulaba as a case study

2 Likes

Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by habsydiamond(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2023
fx45:
Nobody asked you to explain the meaningless gibberish. The question is about SOCIAL JUDGEMENT THEORY. That's what you're expected to discuss using Bulaba as a case study
oga lecturer why not put me through ur own theory or the judgement u arrived at on the question...in an examination situation, we all can not arrive at the same conclusion cos we are of different opinions.
Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by fx45(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2023
habsydiamond:
oga lecturer why not put me through ur own theory or the judgement u arrived at on the question...in an examination situation, we all can not arrive at the same conclusion cos we are of different opinions.
That's why you fail exams. I'm sure you didn't bother to read the question. Do have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by habsydiamond(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2023
fx45:
That's why you fail exams. I'm sure you didn't bother to read the question. Do have a nice day.
wow and u passed urs right. Yeye dey worry u.. most u quote me... if u don't have ur own contribution why no hold ur peace than to be affecting others.. na me collect ur bread
Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2023
sleekysleek:
Is a simple sturvs. He wanted to say a town hall different from hullabaloo, but on the way out, the word loss and changed to bala blu bulaba. This often happens when people try to blow vocabulary that is beyond them or try to pronounce tongue-twisting words. With this, I wee expect the lecturer to give me my full marks.

You are wise
Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by PraizHim: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2023
CyberPreNurse:

Using the social media trending sarcastic statement, "A town hall, different from Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu, Bula-Ba" , justify the social judgement theory

grin grin

Nlfpmod

Chaiii. Agbado master don samamkwe

Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by DukeofUmueri247: 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Wahala
Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
Education is becoming engaging
Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
CyberPreNurse:

grin grin

Nlfpmod

You're tagging Nlfpmod to move ur rubbish to frontpage??
Re: NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) by CyberPreNurse(m): 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

You're tagging Nlfpmod to move ur rubbish to frontpage??

How's it rubbish?

(1) (Reply)

I Will Advice Obi, Obidients & PDP To Accept The Result & Watch Out The End / Abia: Pdp Out Lp In Confirmed. / Don't Forget Your Promises To Northerners, Arewa Group Tells Tinubu, Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.