Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu (1438 Views)

Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage / NSUK Students Asked To Explain Town Hall Different From Baba Blu In Exam(pix) / Finally, Baba Blu Blo Bulaaba Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by ScamHunter: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
#2,400 for ordinary refill pack oo...I pity some of you urchins who will soon stop taking tea peraventure Baba blu blo bulaba is rigged in.

You can't even eat a decent bread without #1000 in your hand

Can't you at least vote someone whose brain is still functional?

Na beg we dey beg una. Stop supporting vultures. Treasury vultures.

2 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
ScamHunter:
#2,400 for ordinary refill pack oo...I pity some of you urchins who will soon stop taking tea.

It was once N100 under army rule...I guess we should bring the Army back into power... cheesy

You want a strong currency, you have to become a productive economy...and give up our love for Niger delta oil money...and become an exporter of things like phones, computers, cars, etc...

It was less than N10 under Buhari...shebi we should give Bubu third term, maybe him go get am right. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by kay1one(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
These people have no responsibilities whatsoever.

Must are touts and agberos who thrive by stealing and violence.

They know that if Peter Obi comes, the level of decency and organization he'll bring to the Nigerian polity will send them packing.

Pray for them.

2 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by Tochi3(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sai Baba zombies... was then...

Sai Emilokan urchins... Happening now..

God forbid BATStards

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
kay1one:
These people have no responsibilities whatsoever.

Must are touts and agberos who thrive by stealing and violence.

They know that if Peter Obi comes, the level of decency and organization he'll bring to the Nigerian polity will send them packing.

Pray for them.

Peter Obi is not going to make milk cheap again.

The naira has been falling since 1973 because we too dey like importing things we should make.

Like Peak milk. Where is peak milk made? Abroad. It is not made in Nigeria. The North has refused to develop a domestic dairy industry that would make milk at home...na to import we dey know.

Even oil..cooking oil...we dey import am.

Peter Obi even ran a business that sold imported stuff...milk inclusive...to Nigerians.

Me , I do not want to see BAT in power....infact I want APC out. But naira is going to keep falling until we become a maker and exporter of milk in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by habsydiamond(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
That's our politicians always packing money inside agbada. When few people are sharing the resources meant for a whole country that's what u get.
Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
You have to be super rich to afford peak milk now

Peak milk company will soon fold up because Nigerians can no longer afford to buy there milk

The buhari effect

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by Moh247: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
cool

Tinubu left Office 14 years ago so stop wailing

If your people invested in milk production instead of drug trafficking we won't lack food

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by Madmohamed123: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
ScamHunter:
#2,400 for ordinary refill pack oo...I pity some of you urchins who will soon stop taking tea peraventure Baba blu blo bulaba is rigged in.

imagine Dino ffk and omokori in aso Rock God have mercy on our treasure

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by ScamHunter: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

But his pocket never left office

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by abobote: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
The price is not bad
Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by Moh247: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
ScamHunter:

But his pocket never left office

What does a business man like Tinubu need pocket in Office for

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by superCleanworks(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
it will still reach 5,000 naira. and it is no longer 450grams.

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by owobokiri(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
ScamHunter:

Na beg we dey beg una. Stop supporting vultures. Treasury vultures.
Suicidal agbadorians won't listen
Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by ScamHunter: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

What does a business man like Tinubu need pocket in Office for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by vacanci: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You have to be super rich to afford peak milk now

Peak milk company will soon fold up because Nigerians can no longer afford to buy there milk

The buhari effect

Inflation in Ghana is over 50% now, that's the Buhari effect

UK inflation is 25 Years high. The Buhari effect

Japan's inflation has jumped to its highest level since 1981. The Buhari Effect.

Some of you dont even know that there is global crisis.

Everything is Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
@OP.

Must you Obidullards always disgrace yourself publicly by showing the world you're rich in hatred and bigotry, against Tinubu and others, yet completely bankrupt in regards to intelligence, commonsense and progressive thinking?

How can even a lunatic link Tinubu to inflation every corner of Nigeria is experiencing? When has Tinubu's official jurisdiction, as an elected leader, ever gone beyond Lagos?

Is there anything bad in this world you wicked, hateful and bigoted nuisances won't attempt to link with Tinubu?

Tinubu was our President for the past 7.5 years abi? Or is he a member of the inner crew of Fulani Mallams who have ostracized all others to insist they alone must dictate policies and direction for Nigeria?

You guys are worthless zombies and I pray Tinubu's takes regional autonomy seriously because I personally no longer wish to live in a Nigeria with people like you and your co-travellers in hate and idiocy.

You're all worthless to a society seeking progress through citizens who can think and act progressively.

9 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
vacanci:

Japan's inflation has jumped to its highest level since 1981. The Buhari Effect.

Everything is Buhari

Well if Buhari had done two things on June 1, 2015...

1.Remove subsides on petrol completely

2.Remove subsides on power

we won't have been in this mess right now, and we would be enjoying a bit more. The economy won't be fantastic, but it would be better than what we have now.
Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dsalvo:
@OP.

Must you Obidullards always disgrace yourself publicly by showing the world you're rich in hatred and bigotry, against Tinubu and others, yet completely bankrupt in regards to intelligence, commonsense and progressive thinking?

How can even a lunatic link Tinubu to inflation every corner of Nigeria is experiencing? When has Tinubu's official jurisdiction, as an elected leader, ever gone beyond Lagos?

Tinubu was our President for the past 7.5 years abi? Or is he a member of the inner crew of Fulani Mallams who have ostracized all others to insist they alone must dictate policies and direction for Nigeria?

You guys are worthless zombies and I pray Tinubu's takes regional autonomy seriously because I personally no longer wish to live in a Nigeria with people like you and your co-travellers in hate and idiocy.

Tinubu was part of the party and the people that brought Buhari into power, and also many of his acolytes north and south (one of them was in charge of taxation, another is now the SSG, and so forth, ) were part of the government.

He is in APC. He could have gone his own way instead of backing Buhari in 2015.

P.S...And no, I don;t back PDP or LP either.
Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by OlawaleBammie: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
vacanci:

Everything is Buhari
They have sense?? Lol
Ba ankali na
Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

Tinubu was part of the party and the people that brought Buhari into power, and also many of his acolytes north and south (one of them was in charge of taxation, another is now the SSG, and so forth, ) were part of the government.

He is in APC. He could have gone his own way instead of backing Buhari in 2015.

P.S...And no, I don;t back PDP or LP either.

Buhari and his inner crew do not listen to anyone. Only liars will deny this. I supported Buhari and campaigned for him.

Does that somehow make me guilty for his failings? Bro talk better abeg. I am no mind reader and neither is Tinubu or many who backed Buhari.

That is democracy. I.e the will of the majority. Yet democracy, rather than fixating on the past as Nigerians do, give many worldwide the means to replace misrule.

You people should stop this idiocy of "Tinubu foisted Buhari on Nigeria" crap I have never encountered in any civilized clime on Earth.

Even Ghanaians have moved beyond such rudimentary finger-pointing because they are more sophisticated than Nigerians when it comes to practicing and deferring to the tenets of democracy.

As for the likes of Rwandan, Nigerians are now literally decades behind those sort in terms of democratic sophistication and nous. We are a disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

Buhari and his inner crew do not listen to anyone. Only liars will deny this. I supported Buhari and campaigned for him.

Does that somehow make me guilty for his failings? Bro talk better abeg. I am no mind reader and neither is Tinubu or many who backed Buhari.

That is democracy. I.e the will of the majority. Yet democracy, rather than fixating on the past as Nigerians do, give many worldwide the means to replace misrule.

You people should stop this idiocy of "Tinubu foisted Buhari on Nigeria" crap I have never encountered in any civilized clime on Earth.

Even Ghanaians have moved beyond such rudimentary finger-pointing because they are more sophisticated than Nigerians when it comes to practicing and deferring to the tenets of democracy.

As for the likes of Rwandan, Nigerians are now literally decades behind those sort in terms of democratic sophistication and nous. We are a disgrace.

His appointees were part of the mess in the economy.

I am not an Obi supporter, but you guys blame him for being part of the PDP mess. So, we can blame Tinubu for the APC mess too

If he saw that Buhari was not listening to him, why did he not go before 2019.?

At the end, he was part of the mess. It is sad that the alternative is PDP mess, and you Nigerians don't even want to vote for smaller parties (not Labour party that is PDP lite).
Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by mrvitalis(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

The naira has been falling since 1973 because we too dey like importing things we should make.

Like Peak milk. Where is peak milk made? Abroad. It is not made in Nigeria. The North has refused to develop a domestic dairy industry that would make milk at home...na to import we dey know.

Peter Obi even ran a business that sold imported stuff...milk inclusive...to Nigerians.

Me , I do not want to see BAT in power....infact I want APC out. But naira is going to keep falling until we become a maker and exporter of milk in this country.
Naira has been falling yes we agree ...but the rate of the fall in the last 8 years is unprecedented in any young Nigerian life time

Changed my first dollars at 11,700 in port Harcourt at early 2000 ...for almost 12 years it grew to only 150 , then under Jonathan it went to 216 which APC used to campaign even ...we thought it can't be worse

APC gave us 350% increase in 7 years n you have mouth to defend it ?
Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
mrvitalis:

Naira has been falling yes we agree ...but the rate of the fall in the last 8 years is unprecedented in any young Nigerian life time

Changed my first dollars at 11,700 in port Harcourt at early 2000 ...for almost 12 years it grew to only 150 , then under Jonathan it went to 216 which APC used to campaign even ...we thought it can't be worse

APC gave us 350% increase in 7 years n you have mouth to defend it ?

I am not defending apchit.

I am telling you why the naira has depreciated and what you guys have to do to fix it.

And in return you call me an apc supporter.

You know, read my posts again. With some understanding. Seriously.

I mean it, because i am very angry with you for calling me an apc supporter and missing my point completely.
Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by indemnityy: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

You have forgotten in a hurry when Peter Obi told you that his government will be a productive one, instead of consuming economy.

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
indemnityy:

You have forgotten in a hurry when Peter Obi told you that his government will be a productive one, instead of consuming economy.

Yes i know that, now i want specifics.
Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by CheapHomes1: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

Well if Buhari had done two things on June 1, 2015...

1.Remove subsides on petrol completely

2.Remove subsides on power

we won't have been in this mess right now, and we would be enjoying a bit more. The economy won't be fantastic, but it would be better than what we have now.

Wow... subsidy is the reason for all nigeria's problems. Can you explain how that is so?
Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by dmz1: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

If your people invested in milk production instead of drug trafficking we won't lack food

Nay, we have comparative in drugs trafficking
Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by Moh247: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
dmz1:

Nay, we have comparative in drugs trafficking

grin
Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by being(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Will u try and be rational for once?
How can u compare net importers of crude oil to us a net exporter of crude? Check other net exporters of crude, they are having a windfall, an increased growth in their economies-- those are the ones we should compare with.
U should try to put things in their proper perspectives
vacanci:

Everything is Buhari
Re: Peak Milk Is Now #2,400 Yet Someone Wants To Vote Baba Blu by vacanci: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2023
being:
Will u try and be rational for once?
How can u compare net importers of crude oil to us a net exporter of crude? Check other net exporters of crude, they are having a windfall, an increased growth in their economies-- those are the ones we should compare with.
U should try to put things in their proper perspectives

ok sir, let me check some of the oil exporters in the top 10 list which Buhari effect has caused theirs to rise too

1. Canada. 2022 Inflation is at 39 years high
2. United States. Inflation is at 30 years high
3. Iraq. Inflation is at 13 years high
4. Kuwait. Inflation is at 10 years high
5. Iran. Inflation is at about 27 years high
6. Norway. Inflation is at 32 years high

https://www.worlddata.info/

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Win 10 House Of Representatives Seats In Benue State / God Have Finally Answered Peter Obi And His Supporters / Desperate Politicians Who Lost 2023 Election Causing Hunger - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.