Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Early Seekers Wanted! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Early Seekers Wanted! (119 Views)

Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers / The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Early Seekers Wanted! by AdventHero: 4:04am On Jan 15, 2023
“Let us go into the next towns, that I may preach there also, because for this purpose I have come forth,” Jesus remarked (Mark
1:38). Did you get that? Jesus was faced with a powerful dilemma. Stay in the place where He was—Peter’s home—and continue
fruitful ministry there. Or, leave that place for new, untested ministry territories.

Few Christians today would give up a fertile ministry moment for an unknown one. Yet, Jesus did exactly that with no hesitation. How did He make the right decision? God the Father had revealed the plans for that day to Jesus during His private devotional time. The Father affirmed Jesus’ purpose as He prayed and waited in His presence.

Friends, when we fail to seek God early in worship and prayer, we miss God’s plans for our day and His affirmation of our purpose. Let us pray for the commitment to rise early and spend time with God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLU_SWLWb2c https://fb.watch/i39A3sYMQR/

(1) (Reply)

How God Connected The 3 Wise Men - God Connects The Unconnected People / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 45. / Once Saved Is Always Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.