Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers (1590 Views)

Counterthread: Atheists Aren't Taking Advantage Of Christians,their re Histories / More Bible Contradictions From "The Truth For The Truth Seekers" Book / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by SeniorMan715(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Don't be in a naïve opinion that atheists are honest truth-seekers who just haven’t yet found the truth because of bad luck. Don't let them confuse you they have already concluded that theological claims people believe in are wrong. But why then are they also worried and always attacking Believers showing there's something special about the truth which they have seen but keep ignoring, for selfish reasons smiley if not why won't they allow believers to be happy in their wrongfulness and beliefs.. However, the assumption of honest truth-seekers is often wrong. Yes, atheists are not honest truth-seekers, if they are i will know and I’ll willingly engage them in civil dialogue, I’ve engaged in countless debates on serious topics for years, and i can recognize when people are not arguing in good faith, but rather are using deceptive techniques to lead people astray, to delude themselves, or to just stir the pot for their own amusement and they can never argue on facts and evidence, because they are driven almost entirely by emotion, they will only respond to appeals to emotions.
Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by budaatum: 12:33am On Oct 20, 2022
"Live and let others live, Know one is leaving here alive."

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by paxonel(m): 4:17am On Oct 20, 2022
One key element of truth-seekers is that, they respect simple logical identity law which summarizes that if one do not know the identity of a thing(for instance God's existence) then he cannot say anything categorically about it.

For atheists to categorically argue what they don't know about God's existence as if they have some automatic discerning spirit from their logical conclusions, is a proof already that they are never sincere people.
And you know what insincerity breeds?
unhappiness

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by Dtruthspeaker: 5:56am On Oct 20, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Don't be in a naïve opinion that atheists are honest truth-seekers who just haven’t yet found the truth because of bad luck. Don't let them confuse you they have already concluded that theological claims people believe in are wrong. But why then are they also worried and always attacking Believers showing there's something special about the truth which they have seen but keep ignoring, for selfish reasons smiley if not why won't they allow believers to be happy in their wrongfulness and beliefs.. However, the assumption of honest truth-seekers is often wrong. Yes, atheists are not honest truth-seekers, if they are i will know and I’ll willingly engage them in civil dialogue, I’ve engaged in countless debates on serious topics for years, and i can recognize when people are not arguing in good faith, but rather are using DECEPTIVE TECHNIQUES TO LEAD PEOPLE ASTRAY, to delude themselves, or to just stir the pot for their own amusement AND THEY CAN NEVER ARGUe ON FACTS AND EVIDENCE, because they are driven almost entirely by emotion, they will only respond to appeals to emotions.

O The Truth Arises!

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, AND THE TRUTH".
Buddha
Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2022
The one and only man who ever walked this planet to put atheism to shame is Jesus Christ, that's why 99.9999 atheists always want to talk about what the Bible say than any other book.

How can we prove that Atheists aren't truth seekers?

Each time you see an atheist trying to discard the concept of God they will always quote Jesus or the Bible.
WHY?
Well nobody can answer except the Bible itself, it's written:

Our God is in the heavens; He does whatever he pleases. Their idols are silver and gold, The work of human hands. A mouth they have, but they cannot speak; Eyes, but they cannot see; Ears they have, but they cannot hear; A nose, but they cannot smell; Hands they have, but they cannot feel; Feet, but they cannot walk; They make no sound with their throat. The people who make them will become just like them, As will all those who trust in them. Psalms 115:3-8

This is what answered the question, according to this book (Bible) all other gods throughout the earth are the works of human imagination but the Bible God who dwells in heaven is real that's why He alone speaks in volume and gave His Witnesses the ability to speak about things all other religionists knows nothing about.
Finally this God foretold a time when all the gods of the world will be rendered speechless, how? Well people throughout the earth will start talking about gods whether there's need for gods or not but then the worshipers of the Bible God will also be there "reasoning with their neighbours about the name of the Bible God and what He taught about righteousness " Malachi 3:16

This is what will help honest hearted and sincere individuals to IDENTIFY the worshipers of the true God! Malachi 3:18

But there has never been any god who told their worshipers to go and speak with others so how will this prophecy come to fulfilment?

That's when we now come to the man called Jesus of Nazareth, this first century Jew began gathering followers and he referred to them as fishers of men {Mark 1:17} after spending three and a half years with them he commanded them saying:

“All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things! Matthew 28:18-20

So let them continue arguing up and down with misinformed religionists, when they come face to face with the real disciples of Christ they will be silenced {Isaiah 54:17} because our God has given us divine wisdom to render them stupid in their own field: intelligence! Matthew 11:25 smiley

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by imiski(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2022
They are still better than most of you, that remain in the religion of their birth without even, questioning the religion with the views of other religions. You people are just a typical case of: "na my mama soup sweet pass" without tasting your neighbour's soup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by jaephoenix(m): 8:17am On Oct 20, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Don't be in a naïve opinion that atheists are honest truth-seekers who just haven’t yet found the truth because of bad luck. Don't let them confuse you they have already concluded that theological claims people believe in are wrong. But why then are they also worried and always attacking Believers showing there's something special about the truth which they have seen but keep ignoring, for selfish reasons smiley if not why won't they allow believers to be happy in their wrongfulness and beliefs.. However, the assumption of honest truth-seekers is often wrong. Yes, atheists are not honest truth-seekers, if they are i will know and I’ll willingly engage them in civil dialogue, I’ve engaged in countless debates on serious topics for years, and i can recognize when people are not arguing in good faith, but rather are using deceptive techniques to lead people astray, to delude themselves, or to just stir the pot for their own amusement and they can never argue on facts and evidence, because they are driven almost entirely by emotion, they will only respond to appeals to emotions.
Worried and attacking believers? Now lets be honest. Go through Nairaland religion posts. Check how many are christian posts and how many are atheistic. Then come back here. You guys litter Nairaland with all sorts of posts here unfettered, and u still posit atheists attack you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by jaephoenix(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2022
paxonel:
One key element of truth-seekers is that, they respect simple logical identity law which summarizes that if one do not know the identity of a thing(for instance God's existence) then he cannot say anything categorically about it.

For atheists to categorically argue what they don't know about God's existence as if they have some automatic discerning spirit from their logical conclusions, is a proof already that they are never sincere people.
And you know what insincerity breeds?
unhappiness
Atheists have searched thoroughly for a god all their lives with no result and been harping here for years about u guys submitting evidence of your god, yet nothing. So we have no choice but to agree there's no god. But if u still have one, do let us know, sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2022
imiski:
They are still better than most of you, that remain in the religion of their birth without even, questioning the religion with the views of other religions. You people are just a typical case of: "na my mama soup sweet pass" without tasting your neighbour's soup.

When it comes to reasoning nobody needs it for anything whatsoever other than to cohabit peacefully with our fellowman, that's why beasts don't reason since all they do is eat, mate and sleep.
Of course believers are a million times better as in far much better than atheists, the most intelligent atheist is a fool where a true believer stands. But since disguised atheists claiming believers has complicated issues you guys base your statistics on your fellow atheists deceiving themselves claiming believers! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by oteneaaron(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2022
SeniorMan715:

Interesting submission OP.

If I may ask, what is this TRUTH you speak about?

I guess we can start from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by jaephoenix(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The one and only man who ever walked this planet to put atheism to shame is Jesus Christ, that's why 99.9999 atheists always want to talk about what the Bible say than any other book.

How can we prove that Atheists aren't truth seekers?

Each time you see an atheist trying to discard the concept of God they will always quote Jesus or the Bible.
WHY?
Well nobody can answer except the Bible itself, it's written:

Our God is in the heavens; He does whatever he pleases. Their idols are silver and gold, The work of human hands. A mouth they have, but they cannot speak; Eyes, but they cannot see; Ears they have, but they cannot hear; A nose, but they cannot smell; Hands they have, but they cannot feel; Feet, but they cannot walk; They make no sound with their throat. The people who make them will become just like them, As will all those who trust in them. Psalms 115:3-8

This is what answered the question, according to this book (Bible) all other gods throughout the earth are the works of human imagination but the Bible God who dwells in heaven is real that's why He alone speaks in volume and gave His Witnesses the ability to speak about things all other religionists knows nothing about.
Finally this God foretold a time when all the gods of the world will be rendered speechless, how? Well people throughout the earth will start talking about gods whether there's need for gods or not but then the worshipers of the Bible God will also be there "reasoning with their neighbours about the name of the Bible God and what He taught about righteousness " Malachi 3:16

This is what will help honest hearted and sincere individuals to IDENTIFY the worshipers of the true God! Malachi 3:18

But there has never been any god who told their worshipers to go and speak with others so how will this prophecy come to fulfilment?

That's when we now come to the man called Jesus of Nazareth, this first century Jew began gathering followers and he referred to them as fishers of men {Mark 1:17} after spending three and a half years with them he commanded them saying:

“All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things! Matthew 28:18-20

So let them continue arguing up and down with misinformed religionists, when they come face to face with the real disciples of Christ they will be silenced {Isaiah 54:17} because our God has given us divine wisdom to render them stupid in their own field: intelligence! Matthew 11:25 smiley

Why we quote the bible? it's like this. U ask a theist christian some simple shit, like lets say why there's earthquake, they quote bible. Ask evidence of god. Again the bible. Few of them ever quotes scientific research. So what do we do? We have no choice but to quote the same self contradicting, poorly scripted, much edited book called the bible which many of us atheists are well versed in
I asked a christian if he believes in miracles, he said yes. Asked him if he has witnessed any. Said yes. Asked him which. He said he survived an auto accident. And his car was a write off. Cool. Asked him if he wore seat belt. Nigga said yes. Shook my head. Told him he should thanking scientists and doctors. Myself being a physisican, I haven't observed any form of miracles in my 16 years of experience. Yet they do sunday evening miracle sessions in many hospitals I worked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by imiski(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When it comes to reasoning nobody needs it for anything whatsoever other than to cohabit peacefully with our fellowman, that's why beasts don't reason since all they do is eat, mate and sleep.
Of course believers are a million times better as in far much better than atheists, the most intelligent atheist is a fool where a true believer stands. But since disguised atheists claiming believers has complicated issues you guys base your statistics on your fellow atheists deceiving themselves claiming believers! smiley

I'm not an atheist. And the point of my comment is that a "foolish atheist" is faar better than anybody that is an adherant to any religious group from birth and does not question his doctrines and compare them with others is a child telling you that his mother prepares the best soup in the whole universe without even tasting his neighbour's food. And I place in high regard atheist people born chirstians and became muslims vise virsa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2022
jaephoenix:

Why we quote the bible? it's like this. U ask a theist christian some simple shit, like lets say why there's earthquake, they quote bible. Ask evidence of god. Again the bible. Few of them ever quotes scientific research. So what do we do? We have no choice but to quote the same self contradicting, poorly scripted, much edited book called the bible which many of us atheists are well versed in
I asked a christian if he believes in miracles, he said yes. Asked him if he has witnessed any. Said yes. Asked him which. He said he survived an auto accident. And his car was a write off. Cool. Asked him if he wore seat belt. Nigga said yes. Shook my head. Told him he should thanking scientists and doctors. Myself being a physisican, I haven't observed any form of miracles in my 16 years of experience. Yet they do sunday evening miracle sessions in many hospitals I worked

You're talking about misinformed Churchgoers not real Christians because that's what most of you were before you became atheists.

Spectacular miracles ended in the first century and Jesus of Nazareth declared that it was mainly because of Jews that miracles is granted {Matthew 15:21-28} so Christianity in our days has nothing to do with granting miraculous gifts to any human because it has served it's purpose in the first century so it has ceased! 1Corinthians 13:8-10

All these you can't know if you've not met the true disciples of Christ in our days: Jehovah's Witnesses!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2022
imiski:
I'm not an atheist. And the point of my comment is that a "foolish atheist" is faar better than anybody that is an adherant to any religious group from birth and does not question his doctrines and compare them with others is a child telling you that his mother prepares the best soup in the whole universe without even tasting his neighbour's food. And I place in high regard atheist people born chirstians and became muslims vise virsa

Well that's not true because if your mother is the best cook having the most nourishing food it will become obvious to everyone! Matthew 7:16

However i was a Muslim before i converted to one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by imiski(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well that's not true because if your mother is the best cook having the most nourishing food it will become obvious to everyone! Matthew 7:16

You are the kind of person I'm talking about. For those people to appriciate your mother's meal they would have compared it their mother's. Before you agree on the best you must have compared it with others. Same way you may have always thought Islam was the best till you compared it with Jehova's witnesses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by LordReed(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2022
All these guys trying to bore us to tears. LoLz.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by SeniorMan715(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2022
First question is to ask yourself how did this world came to be,The account of creation hinges on the fact that there is a Supreme Being, Almighty God, who created all things.
Who is he, and what is his nature? He's quite different from the deities found in popular culture and mainstream religion.

oteneaaron:

Interesting submission OP.

If I may ask, what is this TRUTH you speak about?

I guess we can start from there.
Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by SeniorMan715(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2022
Atheists have concluded and harden their hearts that God don't exist.
imiski:
You are the kind of person I'm talking about. For those people to appriciate your mother's meal they would have compared it their mother's. Before you agree on the best you must have compared it with others. Same way you may have always thought Islam was the best till you compared it with Jehova's witnesses.
Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by jaephoenix(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're talking about misinformed Churchgoers not real Christians because that's what most of you were before you became atheists.

Spectacular miracles ended in the first century and Jesus of Nazareth declared that it was mainly because of Jews that miracles is granted {Matthew 15:21-28} so Christianity in our days has nothing to do with granting miraculous gifts to any human because it has served it's purpose in the first century so it has ceased! 1Corinthians 13:8-10

All these you can't know if you've not met the true disciples of Christ in our days: Jehovah's Witnesses!
I'll oblige you today and wallow in the pigsty with you
1. You keep on yammering about JWs. You guys are the most deluded humans to ever draw breath. I have watched many Witnesses die from blood transfusion declines. One of my friends had a sister who married a Witness. That woman is dead because she with her hubby declined blood transfusion after she had post partum hemorrhage. Left behind 3 motherless kids who are suffering now because of their doctrine. So no, I am not tempted to become a JW if by any chance I reconvert. Thank You
2. You have no idea of history and geography (which is no surprise as its an epidemic amongst theists). What do u mean by the first century? Do u know how old the earth is estimated to be?
3. Just like you regularly do, u just dropped another inane bible verse u pulled out your azz to support your narrative which is way off tangent. Matthew 15:21-28 talks about Jesus healing the Cannanite woman

The Faith of a Canaanite Woman(A)
21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon.(B) 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David,(C) have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”(D)

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”(E)

25 The woman came and knelt before him.(F) “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith!(G) Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment

So how does this verse relate to my post about the non-existent of miracles?

4. I guess you haven't read this verse from your Jesus
John 14:12, NIV: Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
Jesus said y'all that believe shall do greater miracles than him. But no, all I see is pastors manufacturing 'miracles' and in fact some of the clowns not believing in miracles like JWs

5. Then once more you had to end the discourse with another straight-from-the-ass inane bible quote. 1Corinthians 13:8-10 says

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies,(A) they will cease; where there are tongues,(B) they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part(C) and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes,(D) what is in part disappears

What in the name of the Flying Spaghetti Monster my Lord does this have to do with our discourse?
Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by jaephoenix(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Omo, I'm trying to decipher between you and DTruthSpeaker who is dumber? But I figure its the latter

1 Like

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by jaephoenix(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2022
SeniorMan715:
First question is to ask yourself how did this world came to be,The account of creation hinges on the fact that there is a Supreme Being, Almighty God, who created all things.
Who is he, and what is his nature? He's quite different from the deities found in popular culture and mainstream religion.

Oh no, another one. Ask a theist to talk about creation and he quotes his/her own favorite bullshit book. Dude, what u just said is what a regular dyed-in-the-wool theist would say, all without a shred of evidence. A muslim, buddhist etc would say the exact thing as u, and end of trashing 'the other false gods'. But tell him to show evidence his god is legit and he quotes his favorite fairy tale book
Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by jaephoenix(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Atheists have concluded and harden their hearts that God don't exist.
If u say so…. Next post please
Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by SeniorMan715(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2022
They have concluded there's know God, So let them allow those that believe in the existence of God to serve him peacefully than always trying to delude them.
jaephoenix:

Worried and attacking believers? Now lets be honest. Go through Nairaland religion posts. Check how many are christian posts and how many are atheistic. Then come back here. You guys litter Nairaland with all sorts of posts here unfettered, and u still posit atheists attack you
Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by SeniorMan715(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2022
For you to find the truth about anything the first thing to do is to, Get the facts, Do additional research and make sure your sources are credible.
jaephoenix:

Oh no, another one. Ask a theist to talk about creation and he quotes his/her own favorite bullshit book. Dude, what u just said is what a regular dyed-in-the-wool theist would say, all without a shred of evidence. A muslim, buddhist etc would say the exact thing as u, and end of trashing 'the other false gods'. But tell him to show evidence his god is legit and he quotes his favorite fairy tale book
Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by SeniorMan715(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Showing how foolish they are when there's facts and evidence to prove it.
jaephoenix:
If u say so…. Next post please
Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by jaephoenix(m): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2022
SeniorMan715:
They have concluded there's know God, So let them allow those that believe in the existence of God to serve him peacefully than always trying to delude them.
Do u go on evangelism? Why did christians engage in the Great Crusade? Why didn’t they allow those that believe in other gods be?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by Maynman: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2022
SeniorMan715:

you are putting so many assumptions in all this.
How do you know a supreme being and not supreme beingS that created the world.
Who created those supreme beings?
What material were they created with?
Who created the material they were created with?

How do you know it’s a “he”? Why not “they”?
It seems you are just regurgitating what your religion told you.
Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by Maynman: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2022
SeniorMan715:
For you to find the truth about anything the first thing to do is to, Get the facts, Do additional research and make sure your sources are credible.

Please send your credible facts and your research that shows it’s the Christian god and not other gods that created the world.
You are just making claims like other religion worshippers.

I’m damn sure you’ve never made research about your deity and your religion, you’d have seen you are worshipping a lie.
Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by SeniorMan715(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2022
That's why you need to do personal research and reason.
Maynman:
you are putting so many assumptions in all this. How do you know a supreme being and not supreme beingS that created the world. Who created those supreme beings? What material were they created with? Who created the material they were created with?
How do you know it’s a “he”? Why not “they”? It seems you are just regurgitating what your religion told you.
Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by Maynman: 10:37am On Oct 20, 2022
Send links of your own personal research, Deity worshipper.
You need to do the reasoning more.
SeniorMan715:
That's why you need to do personal research and reason.

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by jaephoenix(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2022
SeniorMan715:
First things first, lets talk about the bible. None of events recorded there in fact happened. None. From the Flood to creation to Israel slavery.
If u notice, the whole story of the bible concentrated on a small patch of area in the middle east, which the bible thought is the whole world. So what about the rest of the world like africa, americas, europe etc? And that was the only patch of the whole universe your god was flexing his muscles. Doesn't it strike u as strange
Also have you heard of the Epic of Gilgamesh? That was where most bible stories were copied. And it was copied too. Don't take my word for it. Check it out. Unlike christians I don't dump some story on somebody and force him/her to accept. I encourage research

1 Like

Re: Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers by SeniorMan715(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2022
There are still genuine ones out there, But atheists are people that have learned about God saw the evidences and facts and still refused to accept the truth. They are always trying to appeal their emotions
jaephoenix:

Do u go on evangelism? Why did christians engage in the Great Crusade? Why didn’t they allow those that believe in other gods be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc / Prophesied End-time Books / Scientific Miracles Of The Glorious Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.