Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C (19714 Views)

Sowore Lambasts Govt For Abandoning $360m Stadium In Abuja, Leaving It To Rot / Obasanjo Criticizes Ambode For Abandoning Lagos Rail Project / Chidi Lloyd Attacks Buhari For 'Abandoning' APC In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by DeOTR: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wetin concern Obi with person wey born sextuplets?
Is he supposed to assume responsibility for the family or what?
Last time I checked, this man doesn't give shishi.
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
frankson1:

Those children are very tender and need very close observations and proper care to keep them alive.

I was in an incubator and my dad said that when he received the bill, he thought of smuggling me out of the hospital because it was way too high.

Besides, private hospitals no send you o.

'na for private hospital Doctor go give you 6 tabs of paracetamol, 6 tabs of tetracycline and bill you 10k grin
chia this is serious

1 Like

Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by GboyegaD(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
FlyoruB:
It's really shocking that up till now no single Anambra 'billionaire' has stepped forward to volunteer to offset the couple's hospital bill. We all know Peter Obi is stingy so no one is expecting much from him. But what about the others?

Otedola didn't hesitate to take care of Christian Chukwu, Victor Olaitan, and Sadiq Baba's hospital bills. What are Anambra billionaires waiting for Abi their billions aren't meant for such humanitarian assistance?

Are they charities or why try to force them by dragging them? Let them cry out to the government instead.
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by fof1: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by joey150(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Aufbauh:
Peter Obi is the meanest and most stingy person you can have as a leader or father.

My friend who was an NDLEA PSO Operation in MM2 at a time told me that his decision not to support Obi go beyond just political reason.

That his several ignoble encounter with Obi in the airport and his brother who manage Next cash & carry abuja makes him to conclude that stinginess and mean character runs in their blood.

Your friend is one of the numerous disgusting and shameless beggars harassing innocent travellers moving through that airport.

I don't fail to embarrass people like him when they move my way.

Tell him Obidatti does not need his vote. He can vote for Agbado.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by newdawn2017(f): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
javaguru:
but how will a delivery cost 19 million, even if u were to charge 2million per head. haba na the hospital get mind o.
the child re in ICU & inside incubator. The hospital runs on petrol or diesel powered generator, d medicinere imported, cost of dollar to naira is very wide. Staffs shall feed, commute & tend their dependents from their salary, hospital maintenance is a must. Hence the cos at d cost of 3m per child
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by v2: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Na Peter Obi give her belle.

Make dem Kontinu.
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Aufbauh:
Peter Obi is the meanest and most stingy person you can have as a leader or father.

My friend who was an NDLEA PSO Operation in MM2 at a time told me that his decision not to support Obi go beyond just political reason.

That his several ignoble encounter with Obi in the airport and his brother who manage Next cash & carry abuja makes him to conclude that stinginess and mean character runs in their blood.

Nigerian mentality
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by Gboom: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ifakiland:

Your father is the shallow one, he raised a simp for a son.....he should be killed for raising weaklings
I know you are very daft. It is matter of time you will cry and no one will listen to you for mocking that couple
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by BATified2023: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Scamburster:

Are you tilumbu?
are u peter obi?
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by Amaizu(m): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Entitlement mentality!. You can not tell anyone how to spend his money. Know it and know peace. In the absence of health insurance, the State government should have stepped in.
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by Goodcitizen1: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Entitlement mentality everywhere in Nigeria. Is Obi and other rich people responsible for this woman. They can help if they want but it’s not their responsibility. Unbelievable!!
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by rickyrex(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Aufbauh:

ogbeni go and get a job. you don't force people on you or to help you. meanwhile there are states where women who gave birth on the first day of new year especially twin were taken care of by the wife of the governor of that state. Tell soludo and his wife to do the needful . I bet you some people will raise this same issue up when soludo want to run for second term
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by Bovis(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by JOemmy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Why not ask about the anambra state governor soludo must obi solve the problem of everyone because he is now contesting for president? Obi paid for the hospital bills of young woman in enugu few days ago yet some are not still satisfied.
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by JOemmy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Aufbauh:

Same peter paid for the hospital bill of a young lady who was detained by the hospital management for almost a year few days ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
PandoraObi:
This people cannot be Igbos, Igbos cannot carpet their lord and savior, Peter Obi

But the owner of Lagos refuse to develop all Lagos state. Why

My pain is that most elites campaigning for Tinubu will get something from him but u,what will u gain. Just mention one
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by moupe: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
joey150:

Your friend is one of the numerous disgusting and shameless beggars harassing innocent travellers moving through that airport.

I don't fail to embarrass people like him when they move my way.

Tell him Obidatti does not need his vote. He can vote for Agbado.

Epic clapback!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by Belleful: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
socialmediaman:
Healthcare is the responsibility of the state and Soludo as the governor of the state should be fully capable of handling this issue with state funds, let's not play politics with issues like this.

When Peter Obi becomes president, we can try to address healthcare challenges in Nigeria from the federal level.
But he was able to donate to IDP camp in Benue state. Was that is responsibility?
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by Mrmb: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
socialmediaman:
Healthcare is the responsibility of the state and Soludo as the governor of the state should be fully capable of handling this issue with state funds, let's not play politics with issues like this.

When Peter Obi becomes president, we can try to address healthcare challenges in Nigeria from the federal level.

Your post shows how ignorant you are.... A state governor should spend 19million on a family, if he keeps spending millions on every family from the government's coffers, how much will be left to develop the state itself?..
As a governor he can assist from his own pocket and other kind hearted Nigerians can support...
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by Nobodysboo(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Where I is Authur Eze, Obi Cubana and Emoney

Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by StrongAlphMale: 2:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

That's exactly the More reasons why we Sane Nigerians are massively rooting for peter Obi.

Nigeria needs this kind of leader ASAP to manage our resources and not thieves that'll loot our treasurey, share it around and fly to London and France.
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by Ifakiland(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Gboom:

I know you are very daft. It is matter of time you will cry and no one will listen to you for mocking that couple
Lolzzzzz werey.....so if I don't mock dem I won't cry....dundi
Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by Scamburster(m): 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
BATified2023:
are u peter obi?
What brings our God's sent incoming president into this matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited / Tinubu, Ganduje Plotted To Hand Rivers APC To Wike, Embarrass Amaechi – Eze / Pay Omo-agege His Entitlements Or Appear In Court, Judge Warns Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.