Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership (21764 Views)

Peter Obi: Bad Leadership Holding Nigeria Down, Not 1999 Constitution / Lagos State Cursed With "Visionless" Governors / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by seguno2: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1436688/nigeria-cursed-bad-leadership-father-mbaka/

Including bad religious leadership from people like him?

Is he also talking about leadership at the local government level
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2023
More like bad followers.

1.Because we are a poor naiton, the focus of most people is 'Give us this day our daily bread'...which means at the end of the day, no focus on things like long term projects...which is why we have thrown away billions of dollars on subsides on petrol...because doing so keeps us getting our daily bread...but not long term planning.

2.Because most Nigerians vote and go home. In sane countries...most people don't vote and go home...they agitiate, agitate,agitate.

A leader is only as good as the followers make him to be. I guess in Nigeria we know we have bad leaders because it is our fault, and yet, we won't do a thing about changing them...so we just simply divide into sides, and throw abuse at each other in the name of campaigns.
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by olisaEze(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2023
See dis wan, after telling his church members and the whole world in 2015 that the only way Nigeria will be better is to vote for Buhari, he is na coming to change mouth! Abeg goan sit down with the rest of the pastorprenuers, and fake endorsement bishops. Nigerians now know better! grin
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Fearyourcreator: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2023
socialmediaman:

I have many issues with him which puts his candidacy 3rd on my list, regrettably, because I think that power should be in the south:

1. His muslim-muslim ticket is very problematic. Everyone knows this, and I can't pretend that religion is not a hot topic in Nigeria today. Immediately Buhari was elected in 2015, armed fulani groups, rated the 4th deadliest terror group in the world, unleashed terror on the country, on the farmers, on travelers, on natives etc, unchecked! He has no solution to this, RUGA and other religious centric issues will be on the table again if he is "in charge". His ambition could cost many lives in Nigeria

2. His cognitive display in public appearances. This is 2023. He has to appear publicly and be scrutinized by the public in debates, it's crazy how he hides from it, because Buhari did same in 2015 and we now know why, he was incapable of handling debates, and he doesn't communicate with the press today, and is very unresponsive to the public.

3. His "corrupt" past. Corruption is a cancer to Nigeria, and being unable to lead and corrupt at the same time is a disaster of a combination

4. Bullying and intimidation of opposition and the press, which will be amplified if he's in power.

among others
Smiles.... Religion won't save Nigeria... If Muslim Muslim would it am fine ... I think he was at London for that ... But Nigeria debate i have not seen him... But I believe its not cus he can't debate ... Tinubu I know is smart ... And for corruption ... He wasn't proven guilty else he would have been to jail once...
That bullying too I think it over hyped ... Just like people talk about police a harassment... I have never been harassed ... And most getting the harrasment are scammers... Many lies are in the media this days ... And we know media houses also wants to sell... And these days people do a lot of follow follow ... Lies about All the major candidates fly so fast just like when they said Buhari was cloned ... The first picture I saw was a bent Tinubu... Later saw him walking upright... Most of this allegations dont look true to me because you just can't escape all...
Personally I was harassed by OBI supporter last year cus I said I dont trust any politician... If it were to be a man that day it will turn to a physical fight... Funniest thing is the rest couldn't caution the woman to stop it ... I was embarrassed for them ... Someone is doing wrong and cus the person doesn't support their opinion then it's fine by them ...
From my own little research ... The masses is the problem not really the leaders...
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Derick1122: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2023
You forgot to also mention fake prophets. Not many take you seriously because you are just like any other human being.
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Tzar(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Even the Buhari that you endorsed in 2015?!
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2023
socialmediaman:
Bad followership rewards bad leadership. It's 2023 and there's no excuse anymore, we can't continue to blame bad leadership when many of us have all the information necessary today to emancipate ourselves from these corrupt leaders

Some people are already getting ready to reward their bad leaders, I saw a video of a woman saying that Peter Obi could fix the country but he should wait for his turn, and that same woman will still be complaining about bad leadership and hardship in the country. Damn!

This your Obi is one of the bad rulers. No amount of cleansing can remove that stain:

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by deebrownneymar: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

Mbaka is talking like this because he didn’t get contracts after lying that Buhari is the savior. Judgement go start from church sha
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by naikeboy(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Yeye man after saying Buhari is the saint
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by lookingfly: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

same man said buhari is sent by God, now Nigeria is plagued with bad leaders.
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by socialmediaman: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Smiles.... Religion won't save Nigeria... If Muslim Muslim would it am fine ... I think he was at London for that ... But Nigeria debate i have not seen him... But I believe its not cus he can't debate ... Tinubu I know is smart ... And for corruption ... He wasn't proven guilty else he would have been to jail once...
That bullying too I think it over hyped ... Just like people talk about police a harassment... I have never been harassed ... And most getting the harrasment are scammers... Many lies are in the media this days ... And we know media houses also wants to sell... And these days people do a lot of follow follow ... Lies about All the major candidates fly so fast just like when they said Buhari was cloned ... The first picture I saw was a bent Tinubu... Later saw him walking upright... Most of this allegations dont look true to me because you just can't escape all...
Personally I was harassed by OBI supporter last year cus I said I dont trust any politician... If it were to be a man that day it will turn to a physical fight... Funniest thing is the rest couldn't caution the woman to stop it ... I was embarrassed for them ... Someone is doing wrong and cus the person doesn't support their opinion then it's fine by them ...
From my own little research ... The masses is the problem not really the leaders...

I hear you.

Smiles.... Religion won't save Nigeria...
This is actually not the solution to armed fulani gang attacks without anyone held accountable, is it? I wonder what solution he proffered that made you think muslim-muslim ticket would help in a religiously polarized country

That bullying too I think it over hyped ... Just like people talk about police a harassment...... I have never been harassedAnd most getting the harrasment are scammers...
This is not even something to argue about. Even in the US, police harassment has become a public issue of debate and measures are being put in place to check them somewhat, so pretending like it's overhyped in Nigeria doesn't give you much credibility

Many lies are in the media this days ...
I believe one of them is that Tinubu developed Lagos, being peddled by even politicians in leadership positions

I think he was at London for that ... But Nigeria debate i have not seen him... But I believe its not cus he can't debate ... Tinubu I know is smart ...

He was in London for a debate, you mean?

And you believe it's not because he can't debate? Sounds like serious bias. How do you even hope to get him to be accountable?

The first picture I saw was a bent Tinubu... Later saw him walking upright... Most of this allegations dont look true to me because you just can't escape all...

I've seen those also and I do my own research as well. Did you also hear some "baalablu bluhu bulaba"? Was that also a media creation? His media handlers called it his sense of humor in case you claim those words were a media creation

Peter Obi didn't do or encourage that, did he? We're talking about the candidates now not their irate supporters, right? PO himself has posted that everyone's opinion is important and should be allowed, didn't he?

On the one hand, Tinubu himself has said that people in a certain party will labor to their deaths, and said people asking for change should "shut up their mouths" didn't he? How do you hope to hold him accountable if he's intolerant to opposition?
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by socialmediaman: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Okealaaye:

This your Obi is one of the bad rulers. No amount of cleansing can remove that stain:

There's no perfect country, some people are criminal minded, I understand, but for the sake of posterity, you can at least hide and support your candidate rather than blatantly try to associate PO with corruption the way it follows your candidate around
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by mordred44: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2023
Obi is stingy
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by bdon123(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2023
Not this time
Obi is coming....
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Fearyourcreator: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2023
socialmediaman:

I hear you.

This is actually not the solution to armed fulani gang attacks without anyone held accountable, is it? I wonder what solution he proffered that made you think muslim-muslim ticket would help in a religiously polarized country

This is not even something to argue about. Even in the US, police harassment has become a public issue of debate and measures are being put in place to check them somewhat, so pretending like it's overhyped in Nigeria doesn't give you much credibility

I believe one of them is that Tinubu developed Lagos, being peddled by even politicians in leadership positions

He was in London for a debate, you mean?

And you believe it's not because he can't debate? Sounds like serious bias. How do you even hope to get him to be accountable?

I've seen those also and I do my own research as well. Did you also hear some "baalablu bluhu bulaba"? Was that also a media creation? His media handlers called it his sense of humor in case you claim those words were a media creation

Peter Obi didn't do or encourage that, did he? We're talking about the candidates now not their irate supporters, right? PO himself has posted that everyone's opinion is important and should be allowed, didn't he?

On the one hand, Tinubu himself has said that people in a certain party will labor to their deaths, and said people asking for change should "shut up their mouths" didn't he? How do you hope to hold him accountable if he's intolerant to opposition?
Smiles... Campaign is campaign dont get carried away politicians lies...
Most videos and pictures are being edited..
But do you know these pictures and videos are edited?
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by socialmediaman: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Smiles... Campaign is campaign dont get carried away politicians lies...
Most videos and pictures are being edited..
But do you know these pictures and videos are edited?

Can be, you mean? Yes I know they can be edited, but the video below (from 03:37 to 03:48) was not edited, those were the words of your candidate. Do you understand the language spoken there? Or is it just plain gibberish and nonsense "baalablu bluhu bulaba"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLc_LT_AE5s?t=217
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by faceland: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2023
This joker can not fight Buhari like he fought Jonathan (even though statistically, Buhari is hundreds of time/multiples worst that. Jonathan).
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by abidem4real: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Lol. In other word... Your prayers are meaningless and the curse is powerful than your God!!! grin grin
What then is the essence of this man and other religious conmen prayers when they can't solve a thing? Glad he admitted God (s) is nothing but an imaginary concept!

Clowns have been praying for years still no changes.. is Nigeria not supposed to be a world power after the prayers and all?
Who cursed Nigeria? This clown should please tell us.. grin
Same god entity that blessed Nigeria with everything can't bless them with good leadership?

Do these religious jokers think at all..?
When you see vitupiration of an atheist, you know.....
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by faceland: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Smiles.... Religion won't save Nigeria... If Muslim Muslim would it am fine ... I think he was at London for that ... But Nigeria debate i have not seen him... But I believe its not cus he can't debate ... Tinubu I know is smart ...

He has past his prime his mind has passed it's expiration date. The result of the election would prove he is not a smart man. I don't know why you, his supporters are blind to see how far he has miscalculated.
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by abidem4real: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

I know it's not good to hate fellow human being. But for some reasons, I just hate this Father whatever is he called to a fault
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by faceland: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2023
In my mind, I refer to him as Rev. Fr. Imbake as in imbe-cile.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2023
abidem4real:

When you see vitupiration of an atheist, you know.....
When you see religious Dumbos... You know.. grin
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by faceland: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2023
abidem4real:

I know it's not good to hate fellow human being. But for some reasons, I just hate this Father whatever is he called to a fault

Priest I know have all the "fruits of the spirit" (even the charismatic renewal priest still have a gentle spirit).

I have never seen anything Chirst-like about this thug. Worst part is he performs miracles and enslave the mind of those simpleton he has as followers.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by erospecial: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2023
With you Mbaka, Buhari and Uzodima topping the echelon of cursed and bad leaders!
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by funshint(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2023
He said...."you will not Labour in vain". After everything that the Catholic Church did to him, this guy still came back to submit violence grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Nolevel666: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Lol. In other word... Your prayers are meaningless and the curse is powerful than your God!!! grin grin
What then is the essence of this man and other religious conmen prayers when they can't solve a thing? Glad he admitted God (s) is nothing but an imaginary concept!

Clowns have been praying for years still no changes.. is Nigeria not supposed to be a world power after the prayers and all?
Who cursed Nigeria? This clown should please tell us.. grin
Same god entity that blessed Nigeria with everything can't bless them with good leadership?

Do these religious jokers think at all..?

Abeg tell those sheeples
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by jimmyvic(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2023
Oga abeg shut up make we hear word...you also fueled this bad government with your support
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Fearyourcreator: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2023
faceland:

He has past his prime his mind has passed it's expiration date. The result of the election would prove he is not a smart man. I don't know why you, his supporters are blind to see how far he has miscalculated.
I remember here some said he will deactivate his account if he wins Primary... The guy is still here causing wahala...
Nobody knows who will win come Feb.
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2023
True talk.
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Not only Cursed with bad leaders but also with Cursed People.
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Fearyourcreator: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2023
socialmediaman:

Can be, you mean? Yes I know they can be edited, but the video below (from 03:37 to 03:48) was not edited, those were the words of your candidate. Do you understand the language spoken there? Or is it just plain gibberish and nonsense "baalablu bluhu bulaba"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLc_LT_AE5s?t=217
I don't understand so ... I got some of his message there ...
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Ojiofor: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2023
nazicartel:
When this one come back ?.

The political Rev Father is back to collect ego Oji for endorsement grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eagle Square Getting Ready For Tinubu's Inauguration As President / Osita Chidoka: There Was No Nollywood When PDP Took Over In 1999 / EFCC Seizes 13 Cars From Ex-Osopadec Boss Over N530m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.