Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead (71088 Views)

Bolatito Sowunmi: Why I Left Papa Ajasco Comedy Series - Miss Pepeye / Papa Ajasco, Charles Okocha And Pa James On Set / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by goldenchild03: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2023
Haaa! Eeh yah.
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by OsilaGama(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. Kudos to you.

This forum has gone to the dogs. People dont read anymore. They only go by the headline and comment. I searched throughout the entire comments hoping somone atleast will acknowledge that. But nobody did. No one even noticed it. Except you.

We Nigerians have a big problem with reading.
IF U READ IT CORRECTLY BEFORE IT WAS MODIFIED.IT SAYS HE STOOD IN FOR A SHORT WHILE BEFORE THE RECENT PAPA AJASCO TOOK OVER... AND CAN'T U TELL THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE PICTURE?
lets be gentle with ourselves.. the country is hard already.. stop bashing people u don't even know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by TheBTCinvestor: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
“We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creature”

It's Creator..zombie

1 Like

Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by MrColdsweat: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2023
Ojigbijigbijigbijigbijigbi
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by Curious345: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2023
Rip sir
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by Deicide: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2023
Nicepoker:
Death
grin savage.
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by OsilaGama(m): 10:14am On Jan 15, 2023
vertueptime:

Does it matter?
yes to some...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by faceland: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2023
Another legend bite the dust cry

How old was he? He has to be around 80 (looks far younger in those pictures).
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by seguno2: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2023
Nicepoker:
Death

Is that how people with a phobia of knowledge respond
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by xynerise: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2023
This is not the original Papa Ajasco. This was the replacement after the original went on break. RIP

Original below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by seguno2: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Deicide:
grin savage.

Is savage synonymous ignorance and stewpid
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by Nicepoker(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. Kudos to you.

This forum has gone to the dogs. People dont read anymore. They only go by the headline and comment. I searched throughout the entire comments hoping somone atleast will acknowledge that. But nobody did. No one even noticed it. Except you.

We Nigerians have a big problem with reading.
We Nigerians including you I guess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by spencekat(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
This is not the real papa ajasco jor
The second one

2 Likes

Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by BigDawsNet: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2023
Wow

Rip good comedy man

You made my childhood fun

1 Like

Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by seguno2: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2023
OsilaGama:

IF U READ IT CORRECTLY BEFORE IT WAS MODIFIED.IT SAYS HE STOOD IN FOR A SHORT WHILE BEFORE THE RECENT PAPA AJASCO TOOK OVER... AND CAN'T U TELL THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE PICTURE?

Expecting a ThiefNuibu supporter to read correctly? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by lizychimamanda(f): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2023
My childhood was full of fun with papa ajasco and company... God rest your soul sir
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by alhajiabdulbuha: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2023
Hit his head jegbe jegbe.I conquo. PAPA AJASCO AND ALINCO those years in ikeja.This indomie generation wearing Tinubu caps in eko will not know him but our golden generation of peter obi.
habsydiamond:
Papa Ajasco one of the best in the past era... if u ask some teenagers about him they won't know. Rest well Papa. The way he dey always hit him head dey always funny.

1 Like

Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2023
Indomie Generation and Generation Z won't know who this man isgrin
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by Blakpot: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2023
R.I.P big man.

Femi Ogunrombi was the replacement Papa Ajasco.
The original is Abiodun Ayoyinka

Pic 1 is the late Femi Ogunrombi,
Pic 2 is Abiodun Ayoyinka.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by faceland: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2023
spencekat:
RIP the second papa Ajasco

Makes sense, he is not the original one I guess.

He should not claim that name na. The original comic was the legend.
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by Nicepoker(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2023
seguno2:

Is that how people with a phobia of knowledge respond
DO you have a hand in his death? Maybe I should have mentioned your name.
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by Parizz: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

Kpekpeye and late pa jimoh .... they only retained pa James... the first set were funnier.....the new set including this one that just died dint live upto expectation just like the former cast , that's when the show started to die...pa James cudnt do it alone ...
who played pa jimoh
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by richard870(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by herbalwisdom52(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2023
There is a secret rumour going round that the MONEY atiku stole from nigeria can feed 400 million people in 400 years... Thats almost 4 to 5 generations....

This man has that kind of MONEY but still yet he has never in his life for once feed the whole Nigeria for just a single day....

That shows that he is a failure and should be blotted out...

If he becomes nigeria next president in 2023 then we are sure that the thief will have accumulated huge amount of money that will feed 7 BILLION people in 7 BILLION years!

This kind of heartless human should never smell that seat of power...

Lets not vote for him BECAUSE he will kill us all....

ALL OUR DREAMS CAN COME THROUGH IF WE HAVE THE COUARAGE TO PURSUE THEM.....

my dear JUST imagine tinunbu the snail eater jagaban is comparing himself to our former ex PRESIDENT CHIEF OLUSEGUN OBASANJO.....

LET ME just tell you one thing....

Only obasanjo ota farm ALONE in OGUN state can feed tinunbu and his entire Generational household for 12 TRILLION years....

Even if tinunbu the quack jagaban is given the licence to sell cracks and cocains for free WORLDWIDE he will never in his lifetime amass wealth that can buy JUST the gate of ota farm...

To be Nigeria next president in 2023 is a big NO NO NO for us.....

As for peter obi let him rule for the PEOPLE have SPOKEN!

PETER OBI is the winner in 2023:::::::::::::::::::

1 Like

Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by tishbite42: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2023
blowjohn:

Yeah. The globacom chief hardly makes any media interactions. He seems a very quiet and low key man.

Infact I haven't heard anything about him in the news for several years now.

Meanwhile celebrities with less money will be disturbing the online peace
Ignorance is bliss
Wetin concern Wale Adenuga with Mike Adenuga?!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by Ameduedwin: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2023
This man is dead! ? oogigbi gigbi gigbi gigbi.
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by nwekeugochukwu: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2023
Femi and Abiodun are two different people who played the same role at different times.

Below is a more accurate report.

https://www.nairaland.com/7525672/papa-ajasco-stand-in-actor-femi#120047318

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by chudez0147(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2023
DamnNigga
May his soul rest well.
You made my childhood memorable.
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by Ihejirikakings(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2023
Rest in peace Papa
Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by Neddstark: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2023
I always loved his baldhead
Goodbye thespian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.