Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? (24761 Views)

38 Room Hotel Architectural Design / Distress Sale Of A 20 Room Hostel In FUTO, Owerri / Well Built And Furnished 20 Room Hotel At Igando For Sale- 110 Million (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by pimplucious: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2023
I am looking at investing in hospitality business but I’m not sure if 60Million naira will be adequate to erect a 20 room hotel and event hall with a capacity of about 500 people max.

Cause of the paucity of funds, I’m looking to make it a single story building such that hotel will be on the ground floor while the top floor will hold the event hall.

Engineers in the house do you think this amount will be enough to achieve this? Pls let’s have your expert opinion on this. Thanks in advance.

7 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Ezemarcel(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2023
Not enough oo

Budget 230m

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by pimplucious: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Not enough oo

Budget 230m

What in the world!!! lol that’s over killing it bro. Can you pls give detailed explanation on how you came about this price?

37 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Mrkumareze(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2023
A single storey building to contain all the 20 rooms on ground is never tenable. Or do u want to build a town hall different from cheesy cheesy..
Well, u should be looking at 2 storey building to get such number if rooms, event hall, bar n reception .
Meanwhile, 60M can't even furnish and wire n power the said hotel to a standard ..

176 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Ofemmanu1: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2023
60m can do it, even if it's 10m sef.

It all depends on quality, aesthetics, taste, facilities and ratings.

Hotels are rated by Stars I e One star, Two stars and the latest one being Seven Star hotels so it depends on you.

Meanwhile, there are thousands of hotels with no stars in Nigeria and are still in business.

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by spice123(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2023
pimplucious:
I am looking at investing in hospitality business but I’m not sure if 60Million naira will be adequate to erect a 20 room hotel and event hall with a capacity of about 500 people max.

Cause of the paucity of funds, I’m looking to make it a single story building such that hotel will be on the ground floor while the top floor will hold the event hall.

Engineers in the house do you think this amount will be enough to achieve this? Pls let’s have your expert opinion on this. Thanks in advance.
Yes, it can but it all depends in the city, location, and people involved in the project.

21 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Ezemarcel(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2023
pimplucious:

What in the world!!! lol that’s over killing it bro. Can you pls give detailed explanation on how you came about this price?
bro hotels are built with high quality materials considering the live load

60m..can't even furnished the house depending on your taste

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by pimplucious: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Ezemarcel:
bro hotels are built with high quality materials considering the live load

60m..can't even furnished the house depending on your taste

I see people saying 60m isn’t enough. I am pretty sure 50m or a little less will adequately stand the building to roofing level according to my findings.

10 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Ezemarcel(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Can you pay me for services if I do estimate for you

3 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by pimplucious: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Can you pay me for services if I do estimate for you

Are you an engineer? Have you done similar project before?

7 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by ishadfurnitures: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2023
Chat me on this 08099212590 will give you full comprehensive details of what you need with your budget you can achieve the hotels and Conference center we have similar jobs done and past experience as a Civil engineer I can even provide a sketch Architectural drawing so you can first see what you want to build before Full scal drawing and bill of quantity.
pimplucious:

3 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Ezemarcel(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2023
pimplucious:

Are you an engineer? Have you done similar project before?
then why asking us....go ahead now..

3 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by pimplucious: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2023
ishadfurnitures:
Chat me on this 08099212590 will give you full comprehensive details of what you need with your budget you can achieve the hotels and Conference center we have similar jobs done and past experience as a Civil engineer I can even provide a sketch Architectural drawing so you can first see what you want to build before Full scal drawing and bill of quantity.

Thanks unfortunately I am not with an internet enabled phone at the moment. I lost my phone. If you can pls reach me on my email addy: emini_akin@yahoo.com we can start from there.
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by habsydiamond(m): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2023
Since u will be harbouring humans like you, you must use quality materials so as not to come back with story that touch. The 60M should complete the building of ur 20rooms hotel alone with quality materials but If it's with substandard materials it can build both and u will still have change but the futuristic projection is low. If u know u know

3 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by zeuss: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Its enough but the place will be without swag.... wooden doors, no tiles, pvc ceiling.
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by ishadfurnitures: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2023
Oh okay will send you an email:
pimplucious:

Thanks unfortunately I am not with an internet enabled phone at the moment. I lost my phone. If you can pls reach me on my email addy: emini_akin@yahoo.com we can start from there.
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by pimplucious: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2023
habsydiamond:
Since u will be harbouring humans like you, you must use quality materials so as not to come back with story that touch. The 60M should complete the building of ur 20rooms hotel alone with quality materials but I'd with substandard materials it can build both and u will still have change but the futuristic projection is low. If u know u know

Actually I’m willing to work around my budget. If 60m won’t be enough for 20 rooms and event hall I can do away with the hall and cut short on the numbers of rooms if need be but i need to be sure of what I’m doing first.

3 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by pimplucious: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2023
ishadfurnitures:

Good. Will be expecting to hear from you
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by ishadfurnitures: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Check your email sir
ishadfurnitures:
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by pimplucious: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2023
ishadfurnitures:
Check your email sir

Thanks check your email
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by muyico(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2023
A plot of land worth more than at lagos
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by pimplucious: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2023
muyico:
A plot of land worth more than at lagos

Yea sure. Sometimes land are far more expensive than the building especially if the building is for residential purpose. I’m sure you know this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Solsix(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2023
pimplucious:

I see people saying 60m isn’t enough. I am pretty sure 50m or a little less will adequately stand the building to roofing level according to my findings.
We are talking about hotel not just residential building

2 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Fragility6: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Not enough oo

Budget 230m
E no tell u say na stadium e wan build

11 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Ezemarcel(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Fragility6:

E no tell u say na stadium e wan build
what do you know about building

4 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by ASAPFERG: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2023
60m will build you 25 room motel(not hotel) where you will be receiving minimum 3m monthly grin

4 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by ASAPFERG: 11:12am On Jan 15, 2023
Ezemarcel:
oga shut up there 230m kill you...

14 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by habsydiamond(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2023
pimplucious:

Actually I’m willing to work around my budget. If 60m won’t be enough for 20 rooms and event hall I can do away with the hall and cut short on the numbers of rooms if need be but i need to be sure of what I’m doing first.
that's the power of our current economy.
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Ezemarcel(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2023
ASAPFERG:
oga shut up there 230m kill you...
thank you

I checked your comments across other post and realized that you are not worth responding to

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Fragility6: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Guy 230 million can build up to 3 event centers

1 Like

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by ishadfurnitures: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
I sent past Hotel Construction in Akure to. Your email check
pimplucious:

Thanks check your email

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trademore Residents Protest Planned Demolition (Video, Photos) / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats In Lagos / Important Bathroom Accessories You Need In A Nigerian Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.