Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? (24782 Views)

38 Room Hotel Architectural Design / Distress Sale Of A 20 Room Hostel In FUTO, Owerri / Well Built And Furnished 20 Room Hotel At Igando For Sale- 110 Million (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
pimplucious:
I am looking at investing in hospitality business but I’m not sure if 60Million naira will be adequate to erect a 20 room hotel and event hall with a capacity of about 500 people max.

Cause of the paucity of funds, I’m looking to make it a single story building such that hotel will be on the ground floor while the top floor will hold the event hall.

Engineers in the house do you think this amount will be enough to achieve this? Pls let’s have your expert opinion on this. Thanks in advance.
. Enough for a Local Low Budget Hotel cool
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by chatinent: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Veezy4u:
Play weekend sure odds,build empires n rest grin

You are gone, bro, but you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Ola4lead(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
pimplucious:
I am looking at investing in hospitality business but I’m not sure if 60Million naira will be adequate to erect a 20 room hotel and event hall with a capacity of about 500 people max.

Cause of the paucity of funds, I’m looking to make it a single story building such that hotel will be on the ground floor while the top floor will hold the event hall.

Engineers in the house do you think this amount will be enough to achieve this? Pls let’s have your expert opinion on this. Thanks in advance.

Op budget wise.
start with one of the two project first and you can see what you still have at hand at the end of the first project.
If whatever remain can’t complete the second project I believe the first project income will help in completing the second project.

Remember Rome isn’t built in a day

1 Like

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by ICEWIN: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
ASAPFERG:
shutup thief.. 230m for 20room hotel? grin
criminal grin
i agree with you.
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by brain54(m): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Op if you truly have such amount to invest…

Then I am very sure you would consult professionals to do an estimate for you…

You will know were to go for advice.

But you do not even have an internet enabled phone for now. Use 100k from your 60m buy internet enabled phone first.

I am sure you only want to give NL’s content to chew on.

Which is not bad…

3 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by emmi14: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
When you're ready meet engineers.
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by aylagos(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
pimplucious:

No oooo
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by kalu61(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
pimplucious:

First thing is to get the design done by an architect. Then, proper estimation can be done by QS considering location etc.

The hall is best at down floor and the rooms Upstairs. 60m can get you building carcass but furnishing determine the class.

Contact me for further enquiries below

But how can you have 60m and don't have internet phone? Just curious.
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by davidl7: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
depends on d location!
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Silentmoni(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
pimplucious:

My dear nah generator money be that....that money can't do nothing for what you mentioned
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by xynerise: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
60million can only build a modernized 5 bedroom duplex.
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Veezy4u(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Shey someone can't joke in peace abi
chatinent:

You are gone, bro, but you don't know.
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by gfelo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
It's depends on the location and availability of man power, because material prices varies in prices as per location
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Franagg(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
pimplucious:

A Quantity surveyor can help you with the cost analysis or preliminary cost estimate, you can contact me for the service 080 3443 6836
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Aderemijr(m): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Am ready for the electrical work please, anywhere in Nigeria 07017474260 WhatsApp number
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by stancydg: 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
The brief and site realities/analysis determines the conceptual design, which in turn determines all other things including the overall cost/BOQ(Bill of Quantity).

At Paradysity Architects, we do Only the Iconic.
07034643328(Calls, WhatsApp) | 09018890480(WhatsApp only)

www.paradysity.com

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by rexchazy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
pimplucious:

Yes in the North, 50 million will build that for you
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Salym(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
pimplucious:

As an Architect I will like to educate you that the first step is to employ the services of an Architect who is the only person qualified at this stage to answer your questions and provide answers. An Engineer is not qualified for such neither is a Quantity Surveyor. So do the right thing, get a capable Architect and then you can have value for your money.
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
pimplucious:

In your opinion, how much do you think will be enough?

Your post should have remained in the Property section where it would attract only experts in the field.

This FP is exposing it to the gathering of kids who haven't even bought a bag of cement in their lives.

I pray you've the strength to sieve through all the comments and pick the right ones.
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by ejieddy: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
You can't make an estimate until an Architect gives you a design. Tell the architect to design it this way... 14 rooms below for the hotel, reception included, A bar and a Kitchen, all Deluxe rooms, then 6 rooms up with the Event centre.

Now, you will need more than a Plot if you will build this way because a standard room is 12ft by 12ft, that's 3.6m by 3.6m. 7 on each side means you will be needing more than least 676 square meters of land which is more than a plot.

Do you have that? If it is Lagos State, it won't be approved unless you have close to 3 plots or at least 2 and half plots. So, the safer is to make it more than a storey building if you don't have the land but your location also matters. So, Don't let anyone fool you that N60 million will be enough because you don't even have a plan yet sir and your location isn't known. That will determine the overall cost sir.

If you need a plan, you can contact me on Facebook (Elevation Structures Ltd). I can help you with consultancy, design and approval if need be. We construct too, but that will be your decision after we have helped in making sure you have all you need for your project sir.

1 Like

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by ebbo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
No sir professionally.
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by SwiftExchangeNG: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
pimplucious:

Dont go and start what you cannot finish.
The amount for this is a minimum of N180M with moderate finishing, touching and design and POP. Things are very expensive. I did not add land to the amount.

1 Like

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by opius: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
It depends on the size of the rooms, the materials used, the furnitures and fittings etc. If it is just normal building without much paparazzi, I think it will be enough
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by tunapawizzy: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
It is not near enough...60m is a joke compared to what u want to build.
Because ACs and electrical wiring of your hotel and event center alone will not take less than 10million ND that's even a low budget estimate.
What am I even saying. To floor the surrounding, fence, do borehole, plumbing works, money dun go. U go roof, u go deck, if u no deck, the money wey u dodge for decking u go pay more on fencing, land etc.
Windows, burglary money just dey go

Better go and buy some cool 3 bedroom property somewhere cool and be using it for short let. Hopefully u go make money and fit use the property as collateral, take better loan with time build the hotel of ur dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by shezinton(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
pimplucious:

I will advise u to firstly get d full architectural design, structural ,mechanical, electrical plan then u can now get d likely cost implications of erecting d building..in summary u can get likely cost implications...u can dm for professional handling 08082041680
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by MrDoGood(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
pimplucious:

The ground floor should be for event

2 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by Innobee99(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
I prefer u build A TOWN HALL DIFFERENT from ur kins men's HALL

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by izubext007: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
he can only build an brothel, for Tiv and calabar girls
Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by engineerkola: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
pimplucious:

I will give you a good advice. I have attempted what you are about to attempt. I wish I received the advice I am giving you now.

Please stop planning for 20 room hotel with big hall for 500 people with a budget of N60m. You will end up like me. That money is not enough. I have a hotel I planned to build. I was planning 32 rooms luxury hotel with hall. I have spent N90m so far and the hotel is not complete. This is minus the money i spent for land oo.

My advice is this. Build a single story hotel with 12 to 16 rooms. Instead of a big hall, dig small swimming pool and create a pool bar. Buy good sound system and put in your pool bar. That pool bar will make more money than the hall. You will sell drinks and food at the pool bar everyday but the hall will bring money once in a while. If you build a portable hotel with pool bar, N60m will be enough.

Target 12 rooms to 16rooms max.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by seanwilliam(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lol when person Dey spend almost 20m for 3 bedroom bungalow .

60m can’t get you that tbh .

Budget atleast 150m

2 Likes

Re: Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall? by InvertedHammer: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
pimplucious:

/

Even with high inflation, N60m can build it.

That's why they are known as abandoned projects.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trademore Residents Protest Planned Demolition (Video, Photos) / Important Bathroom Accessories You Need In A Nigerian Home / Building Collapses In Ikorodu, Lagos. One Dead, Two Rescued (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.