Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered (51860 Views)

Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) / No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site / Two bodies recovered from the Ojuelegba container accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by abidem4real: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by HomeTutorsPro: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Petyprince:
Which form? They are in no shit form. Refs helping them all through
Take a bottle of FreshYo.
It helps with depression.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Petyprince: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:

Take a bottle of FreshYo.
It helps with depression.
Your father is depressed grin angry

Ole did more than this where is he?
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by degreatestmusti: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2023
RIP � to the dead �

I think I will always choose road whenever possible over other means of transport. My experience with turbulence in two of my recent flights were not funny at all. I was even more scared on one of the flights when I remembered that our pilot was female. Apologies to all ladies. In a nutshell, whenever possible, please use land (train preferably) especially if you reside outside of Nigeria and doing interstate or inter-province.

1 Like

Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Jacobayo12: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2023
May their soul find solace with the lord.What a tragedy
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by YaksonFCA(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2023
So painful. May their soul rest in peace
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by joe4christ(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2023
Evolutionlove:
All the People on that Plane are not Poor People financially.

Comfort turns to Disaster in a blink of an eye. This life is Intriguing.

May they rest in peace.

You don't even have sympathy for those 3 kids and 3 babies that were burnt in that plane crash. Each time I see bad events like this I only deduce one fact. Everybody dey on their own, just live your life and make a difference and impact as much as you can cos tomorrow you are gone and forgotten and life will move on without you. Life will not even skip for a second. Imagine what sin did those toddlers and kids did to deserve such gruesome death!
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by EmekaBlue(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Plane rarely crashes but when it does na world news and drastic ...some even loss on oblivion

May their souls RIP
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by joe4christ(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Height2:
Why didn't they try opening the door maybe some could escape death.omo. painful death 72. Condolences to the families.

You think this is Hollywood movies abi. This is real life event gaddamit. You cant open some cars while driving much more opening an Aeroplane exit while on motion in mid Air. Impossible bro!

1 Like

Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2023
lordm:
I hope there is at least one survivor
for a living thing to survive this crash would be nothing but a miracle. God help us all cry
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Light78: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2023
Height2:
Why didn't they try opening the door maybe some could escape death.omo. painful death 72. Condolences to the families.

Plane that travels at a speed of 1200 km/h plus.

Only the wind will blow you to an unknown destination.

1 Like

Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by MansoryMX(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2023
badBADbichh:
For once, no Nigerian name involved. At least that's something to be happy about.
RIP to the deceased.

Are you kidding me with this ur comment!

Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Madups(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm...
Exactly what I'm saying when we wake in the morning we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die...

For the fact that you are alive doesn't mean you have a special grace or That imaginary being up there in the sky is giving you a preferential treatment....

With time what happened to Mr A will also happen to Mr B

We all have equal chances of receiving good and bad news in our lives....Time is what matters

The same people who just died in this plane crash probably last week when they heard about car accident that took some peoples live were thinking they have grace that is why they are Alive but see today they died in a plane crash

Oga! How many nairaland accounts do you have? Nothing will ever make me believe sane human beings liked this rubbi$h you wrote.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by atutupoyoyo2211: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Seeing this news is so heart breaking. Myself and my family just returned from burying my father in law. We travelled from Canada to Amsterdam to dusseldorf to Istanbul to lagos to owerri back to lagos, to Amsterdam, again to Frankfurt to Canada, and no single flight issue. I am so grateful to God and I pray for families of all those who lost their lives. It's really sad cos we are no better than all those who died.

2 Likes

Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by badBADbichh(f): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2023
MansoryMX:

Are you kidding me with this ur comment!

Kid who? Who sabi you??
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by sanity12(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
kereman1:
This is how apc will crash by February.
Rip to the dead..

Someone said "no living thing can work for apc for free".
Is that true?

Some of u don't have sense, People died in real Life, not even a single sympathy from u, all u care about is showing Ur real self, What is d difference between u and d APC u are posting about.
u and people wey like Ur post no get sense
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by occfx: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
highchief1:
this ones were shouting happy new year the other day.if u understand the life then Nthg should excite u.

When I see people who are cold and don't take anything serious, I see them as wise people or people who has seen a lot.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by highchief1: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
occfx:

When I see people who are cold and don't take anything serious, I see them as wise people or people who understood life.
in 2020 I stopped taking life too serious.I just live.we bother about tomorow we don’t know if we will see.all the precious thgs we will leave behind.cars,houses,kids,fine wife.bank accounts.life is a hopeless place.if I knew it’s like this I wouldn’t have come
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Starz825(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
flemsy15:
They're not telling us number of survivors, they're telling us number of recoverd bodies. They probably assumed everyone is dead.

God save us from plane crashes and car crashes this year
May God save us from anything that will bring death this year..in Jesus name Amen
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by ruggedtimi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
There is this site that has scary recordings of the last moment of plane crashes since 1970s
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by jmichael259(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Plane too like isolated area when e wan crash.

It's mostly deliberate or do you prefer the pilots bringing a dieing plane to wipe hundreds of people in a populated area?
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by HardMirror(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Too early , 2023 speaking volume.
too early? What time is it best to die?
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Unrated900(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
degreatestmusti:
RIP � to the dead �

I think I will always choose road whenever possible over other means of transport. My experience with turbulence in two of my recent flights were not funny at all. I was even more scared on one of the flights when I remembered that our pilot was female. Apologies to all ladies. In a nutshell, whenever possible, please use land (train preferably) especially if you reside outside of Nigeria and doing interstate or inter-province.

Same here though
Was on a flight sometimes ago
Like 6 hours flight
Pilot announced we gonna now be facing turbulence for 2 hours and it’s might be hard,please pray.
Chai I nearly started crying,
The lady besides me says to me are you flying for the first time
I said yes more than 13 times
She said lol it’s normal
To me it’s not normal
Cos I don’t wanna die ASAP
I asked with feary face
Please do u have piritin or something to sleep
Later did I know she is a Congolese who doesn’t knows what a piritin is.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by occfx: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
highchief1:
in 2020 I stopped taking life too serious.I just live.we bother about tomorow we don’t know if we will see.all the precious thgs we will leave behind.cars,houses,kids,fine wife.bank accounts.life is a hopeless place.if I knew it’s like this I wouldn’t have come

Hahaha, no. Me I like the enjoyment wey follow am but it should not be a do or die affair. Just work small, be contented and enjoy your dividends.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by jmichael259(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Light78:

Plane that travels at a speed of 30,000 km/h plus.

Inside which planet that one dey happen? At that speed, pieces of both you and the plane will not exist.
Planes go 250, 400, 600, 750, 900km/h depending.
Maybe you mean altitude of 30,000ft which is already too high for most smaller planes.
Light78:

Plane that travels at a speed of 12000 km/h plus.

JEEZ MATE, no passenger plane along with it's human passengers will survive anything close to that speed.
U haven't heard about G-forces and shit like that, have you?
The giant Boeing 787 and Airbus A380 have MAX speed of 956km/h and 1087km/h. However their CRUISING speed is far lower between 500-800km/h depending.
SMALLER planes are way SLOWER than that.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by highchief1: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
occfx:

Hahaha, no. Me I like the enjoyment wey follow am but it should not be a do or die affair. Just work small, be contented and enjoy your dividends.
theres no enjoyment bro.remember u will make ppl cry and some life will not remain the same when u die.bro deep thinkers don’t fancy anything about life.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Tombrown3(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Mindcure:
I agree with you.

You can sell that idea to tinubu, he will pay you huge even without explaining the details.

Not everything is politics.

Try dey gather sense sometimes before you reply person
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Mindcure: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tombrown3:

Not everything is politics.

Try dey gather sense sometimes before you reply person
There is lots of sense in your initial post, don't you think so?

Senseman
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Tombrown3(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Mindcure:
There is lots of sense in your initial post, don't you think so?

Senseman

And what has Tinubu got to do with it?

Move along child. Move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos / "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) / Lagos Traffic In The 60s Vs Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.