Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered (51869 Views)

Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) / No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site / Two bodies recovered from the Ojuelegba container accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by occfx: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
highchief1:
theres no enjoyment bro.remember u will make ppl cry and some life will not remain the same when u die.bro deep thinkers don’t fancy anything about life.

Instead of been sad inside the life you don't know how it came and when its going. Na to flex am like every day is the last. Been sad takes away energy you dont have
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Hendrixky: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Madups:
Oga! How many nairaland accounts do you have? Nothing will ever make me believe sane human beings liked this rubbi$h you wrote.
The reality of life is what I just stated

This is the problem of humans

We are scared of reality

Reality says our tomorrow and today is never guaranteed

Humans have brains but can't use it

Just imagine what you are saying knowing deep down in your heart that you are supposed to be rationale and see the reality
I won't reply you if you quote me again because have concluded you are scared of reality

Good bye
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
May their souls find rest in the hands of their maker.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by AngelicBeing: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
sad
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by highchief1: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
occfx:

Instead of been sad inside the life you don't know how it came and when it’s going. Na to flex am like every day is the last. Been sad takes away energy you dont have
I understand u perfectly I don’t live a sad life.but I’m always in check.I don’t celebrate what ppl celebrate.I am quite a weird person.I enjoy very well bro.

1 Like

Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by makavalley(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
We will all die one day no matter how but till then get prepared live each day it's gonna be your last , be at peace with all men , make an impact within your neighbourhood be kind to humanity, run from evil and do no wickedness
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
HardMirror:
too early? What time is it best to die?
plane crash in Nigeria too early. We don't want such happening in 2023. Know this and know peace
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by HardMirror(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
plane crash in Nigeria too early. We don't want such happening in 2023. Know this and know peace
keep typing nonsense. You say it is too early as if there is a good time for it to happen. Besides it did not happen in Nigeria and no one is praying for it. Disaster can happen anytime it happening at the beginning of the year has no special meaning to it.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
HardMirror:
keep typing nonsense. You say it is too early as if there is a good time for it to happen. Besides it did not happen in Nigeria and no one is praying for it. Disaster can happen anytime it happening at the beginning of the year has no special meaning to it.
Go and sleep
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Reference(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ha. ATR-72 again.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by jmichael259(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Reference:
Ha. ATR-72 again.
What do you mean?
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by nelsonose: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
This is serious!
May God comfort their families.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by thankgod460(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm...
Exactly what I'm saying when we wake in the morning we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die...

For the fact that you are alive doesn't mean you have a special grace or That imaginary being up there in the sky is giving you a preferential treatment....

With time what happened to Mr A will also happen to Mr B

We all have equal chances of receiving good and bad news in our lives....Time is what matters

The same people who just died in this plane crash probably last week when they heard about car accident that took some peoples live were thinking they have grace that is why they are Alive but see today they died in a plane crash

At least thanks that this morning wasn't your last morning on earth, if you don't believe someone program those times.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by EmiDon11: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Damn so bad. Today that is my birthday
Oh no R.I.P to the dead.
i pray there would be survivors.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by sketcherJ(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm...
Exactly what I'm saying when we wake in the morning we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die...

For the fact that you are alive doesn't mean you have a special grace or That imaginary being up there in the sky is giving you a preferential treatment....

We all have equal chances of receiving good and bad news in our lives....Time is what matters

The same people who just died in this plane crash probably last week when they heard about car accident that took some peoples live were thinking they have grace that is why they are Alive but see today they died in a plane crash

thoughtful writeup but then you created an image of hopelessness? So what should we now do? Stop believing? Stop giving thanks when we go out and come back safely? Since there is no other viable divine alternative to staying alive, I guess we will still be thanking “sky daddy”. Whether it happens to us or not, we will still give thanks
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Hendrixky: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
sketcherJ:
thoughtful writeup but then you created an image of hopelessness? So what should we now do? Stop believing? Stop giving thanks when we go out and come back safely? Since there is no other viable divine alternative to staying alive, I guess we will still be thanking “sky daddy”. Whether it happens to us or not, we will still give thanks

I'm not surprised

Two things I learnt
1) Humans are not really intelligent the way we claim
2) Humans are cowards...they are scared of reality
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Hendrixky: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
thankgod460:
At least thanks that this morning wasn't your last morning on earth, if you don't believe someone program those times.
What is the essence of thanking

When tomorrow might be the last day or even in the next five hours can be the last day
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Chochovini: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Its so so sad how some of these victims celebrated the new Year in high spirit and had made meaningful resolutions but alas! Unknowing to them, Mr Death had a different plan for them.
May God in Heaven comfort their respective families and grant them enternal rest.
Tears!
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by BRATISLAVA: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Another habitation of savages.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by magzey: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
kereman1:
This is how apc will crash by February.
Rip to the dead..

Someone said "no living thing can work for apc for free".
Is that true?
You should learn some manners to comment on true topic

Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by JeffreyJunior: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Plane too like isolated area when e wan crash.
That's because most pilots fight to bring it down in those areas to reduce fatality on the ground.

A cargo plane that once crashed into an apartment killed more people on the ground even with all the efforts the pilot put in to avoid that.

Plane crash is an unfortunate incident. If it hasn't happened to you as pilot, you won't understand.

Facing an impending death and still putting up a fight against it is a virtue probably only pilots and military men have.

1 Like

Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by adesina83w: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
DevastatingDevastating...
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Divinesupply: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm...

Have you not heard that Jesus Christ died and rose again from the dead?
Death has been swallowed up in victory!
A man without Christ has no secondhand value sir! Once you die you are gone forever we can't see you again!
Faith in Christ is your only escape from eternal loss.

John 5:24
[24]Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

1 Corinthians 15:54-57
[54]So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
[55]O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
[56]The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
[57]But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by creolehunt: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Petyprince:
Your father is depressed grin angry

Ole did more than this where is he?

Mynd44 seun. This guy is in a habit of insulting peoples parents
Re: 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered by Petyprince: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
creolehunt:

Mynd44 seun. This guy is in a habit of insulting peoples parents
Stop wasting ya time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos / I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! / Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.