Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu (2369 Views)

Tinubu Behind Mass Deportation Of Igbos From India - Ohanneze Ndigbo / Name Second Niger Bridge After Ojukwu – Ohanaeze / Nnamdi Kanu Is Guilty Of Destruction Of Oba Of Lagos Palace - Ohanneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by Phoen1X: 9:40am On May 28, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

You just described half of your village kinfolk

Osu pig
Seek proper care now,alcohol and meth never helps anyone,..you can ask all your " friends" at the rehab.
Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by gabbytabby: 11:41am On May 28, 2023
APCHaram:
The problem with that statement is how the Igbo have come to see a 100% funded Federal project that serves to connect the SE to other parts of Nigeria as their exclusive property.

Delta state has more stake in that project as oil revenue used in building that bridge was sourced in part from it.

But for some reason the heebo now see it as theirs and demanded that the bridge be named after a literal bridge burner who blew up the first Niger Bridge

One idiot here even suggested that the federal territory by rotated among zones with Enugu to serve as replacement for Abuja.

They want to sit down somewhere and have all the resources and infrastructure cornered to their yeast. This is exactly how Enugu was built to the total neglect of other provinces in the parasitic eastern region.

Before there was ever any thought of an Abuja, the heebo were doing same in Enugu by diverting all resources to Enugu and other Igbo provinces to the total neglect of non Igbo provinces.

They complain of Buhari's stinking nepotism but they shamelessly promoted same in the old eastern region by ensuring even a lowly clerk position in places like Calabar was occupied by an Igbo to the total marginalization of the so-called minorities.

The rubbish of Aburi were they demanded a return to the status quo, they will lie was to return Nigeria back to regional adminstration even though Ojukwu was the only MILAD to wholeheartedly welcome Ironsi's Decree 34. What they fail to tell you was that it wasn't a return to regionalism that ojukwu and his fellow Afro Zikists demanded but rather a reversal of the creation of two states (old Rivers and old Cross River) out of the blighted old yeast.

It is important to point out the half truths and fallacies of the Igbo in their ongoing revisionism over what led to the war. The crux was the Igbo demand at Aburi to have the already Igbo weary so-called minorities yoked back with the parasitic Heebo.

The same minorities , I must add,that were fighting to have their own separate region to which they had succeeded until this very day 56ys back the Igbo coup happened towards truncating the federal Parliament from creating the Calabar Ogoja Rivers region that is comprised of present day, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Cross River.

The heebo staged a coup to prevent the federal Parliament from granting the so-called minorities of the old eastern region their own separate region. Decree 34 was rolled out to put an end to regional governance in place of a centrist Igbo dictatorship. What arrogance!.

When they were kicked out and Gowon created states, they then demanded for the same Igbo weary minorities to be yoked back to them. When this failed they then dragged the same minorities back into their God forsaking Biafra.

Now tell me, are these people victims as they claim or just plain parasitic land grabbers.

This is what Peter Obi is running on preserving the Zikist central govt and why all the Igbos are backing him.

Use brain.

Obi and his obidient mob are an Igbo project towards preserving the parasitic system and to return the Igbo back to the centre.

It has nothing of benefit to Nigeria and Nigerians but is purely an Igbo Marxist and tribal agenda.

Unfortunately their lies to their children and grandchildren mean they do not get an opportunity to reflect and apologise for the misdeed and trauma they have caused. It is possible that they will not get to superintend the affairs of those who know them at their core and have seen only arrogance from them instead of repentance.

1 Like

Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by RacistProudIgbo: 11:48am On May 28, 2023
APCHaram:
The problem with that statement is how the Igbo have come to see a 100% funded Federal project that serves to connect the SE to other parts of Nigeria as their exclusive property.

Delta state has more stake in that project as oil revenue used in building that bridge was sourced in part from it.

But for some reason the heebo now see it as theirs and demanded that the bridge be named after a literal bridge burner who blew up the first Niger Bridge

One idiot here even suggested that the federal territory by rotated among zones with Enugu to serve as replacement for Abuja.

They want to sit down somewhere and have all the resources and infrastructure cornered to their yeast. This is exactly how Enugu was built to the total neglect of other provinces in the parasitic eastern region.

Before there was ever any thought of an Abuja, the heebo were doing same in Enugu by diverting all resources to Enugu and other Igbo provinces to the total neglect of non Igbo provinces.

They complain of Buhari's stinking nepotism but they shamelessly promoted same in the old eastern region by ensuring even a lowly clerk position in places like Calabar was occupied by an Igbo to the total marginalization of the so-called minorities.

The rubbish of Aburi were they demanded a return to the status quo, they will lie was to return Nigeria back to regional adminstration even though Ojukwu was the only MILAD to wholeheartedly welcome Ironsi's Decree 34. What they fail to tell you was that it wasn't a return to regionalism that ojukwu and his fellow Afro Zikists demanded but rather a reversal of the creation of two states (old Rivers and old Cross River) out of the blighted old yeast.

It is important to point out the half truths and fallacies of the Igbo in their ongoing revisionism over what led to the war. The crux was the Igbo demand at Aburi to have the already Igbo weary so-called minorities yoked back with the parasitic Heebo.

The same minorities , I must add,that were fighting to have their own separate region to which they had succeeded until this very day 56ys back the Igbo coup happened towards truncating the federal Parliament from creating the Calabar Ogoja Rivers region that is comprised of present day, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Cross River.

The heebo staged a coup to prevent the federal Parliament from granting the so-called minorities of the old eastern region their own separate region. Decree 34 was rolled out to put an end to regional governance in place of a centrist Igbo dictatorship. What arrogance!.

When they were kicked out and Gowon created states, they then demanded for the same Igbo weary minorities to be yoked back to them. When this failed they then dragged the same minorities back into their God forsaking Biafra.

Now tell me, are these people victims as they claim or just plain parasitic land grabbers.

This is what Peter Obi is running on preserving the Zikist central govt and why all the Igbos are backing him.

Use brain.

Obi and his obidient mob are an Igbo project towards preserving the parasitic system and to return the Igbo back to the centre.

It has nothing of benefit to Nigeria and Nigerians but is purely an Igbo Marxist and tribal agenda.

Shut up house negro.
Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:55pm On May 28, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

Shut up house negro.

1. I have no slave lineage rather my people sold heebo enmass

2. You osus have shown yourselves repeatedly through history and currently who the real Jewish owned slaves are.

Jews controlled the slave trade and heebo were their preferred commodity .

Your history since the end of Jewish slave trade points to that of the Jew's favorite useful idiot.

Slave
Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:10pm On May 28, 2023
gabbytabby:

Unfortunately their lies to their children and grandchildren mean they do not get an opportunity to reflect and apologise for the misdeed and trauma they have caused. It is possible that they will not get to superintend the affairs of those who know them at their core and have seen only arrogance from them instead of repentance.

You are right.

I have written here about this culture of denialism and handed down blatant lies by the heebo and how that war generation is guilty of seeing to a revamped Biafra quest as that denialism has led to a fake sense of Igbo victimhood .

I also stated that Gowon's post war policy of "No Victor, no vanquished" and the pledge not to revisit the war was why the vanquished heebo got to dominate the post war narrative with little or no attempts to halt their lies.

Do you know that a Niger Deltan academic in the form of Professor Akpan who published a well researched book on heebo atrocities on Niger Deltans under the fog of war was vehemently attacked and insulted by okoros for exposing their war crimes on the hapless minorities .

Like the Jew, the heebo is the only victim .

These people are pure evil .
Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:05pm On May 28, 2023
Phoen1X:
Seek proper care now,alcohol and meth never helps anyone,..you can ask all your " friends" at the rehab.

Coming from an osu meth smoking cannibal that thinks his black as is a Jew .
Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by RacistProudIgbo: 2:40pm On May 28, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

1. I have no slave lineage rather my people sold heebo enmass

2. You osus have shown yourselves repeatedly through history and currently who the real Jewish owned slaves are.

Jews controlled the slave trade and heebo were their preferred commodity .

Your history since the end of Jewish slave trade points to that of the Jew's favorite useful idiot.

Slave

Inferior thing, I don't talk to apes.

Someone that lost Kwara and kogi is not man enough to talk, in my clan we don't know what your OSU generation means bloody coward slave.
Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:44pm On May 28, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

Inferior thing, I don't talk to apes.

Someone that lost Kwara and kogi is not man enough to talk, in my clan we don't know what your OSU generation means bloody coward slave.
Osu pig who be Yoruba ?

You fools want to deny that anti heebo sentiments are not present in the SS when it is only the SS that you guys avoid like a plague since the civil war.

At least the Yoruba still allowed you in their midst . Same goes for the north . Can you boast of any state in the SS were you are a plague ?

Fool, come and drag us again into your useless Biafra
Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by RacistProudIgbo: 2:49pm On May 28, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Osu pig who be Yoruba ?

You fools want to deny that anti heebo sentiments are not present in the SS when it is only the SS that you guys avoid like a plague since the civil war.

At least the Yoruba still allowed you in their midst . Same goes for the north . Can you boast of any state in the SS were you are a plague ?

Fool, come and drag us again into your useless Biafra

Your useless osu family lost Kwara and kogi, when will you bloody coward have sense, you want to trade word with your superior master you Muslim pig.
Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:52pm On May 28, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

Your useless osu family lost Kwara and kogi, when will you bloody coward have sense, you want to trade word with your superior master you Muslim pig.

Lol

Deflecting to Yoruba again

Last I checked nah only osu dey claim victim since 1967..

You that sacrificed 3 million niglets and had everything with a slit between their legs raped by Sahelian orcs still dey talk

Slave
Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by RacistProudIgbo: 2:59pm On May 28, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Lol

Deflecting to Yoruba again

Last I checked nah only osu dey claim victim since 1967..

You that sacrificed 3 million niglets and had everything with a slit between their legs raped by Sahelian orcs still dey talk

Slave

Where you there when your fellow Muslim osu slaves parish in an unknown villages from south east to south south, oh your foolish Daddy declare no Victor no vanquish because he crushed your foolish imaginary 3 million you and your slave like family counted including those from your tribe who was invisible during some raids... when I said bloody coward you answer.

Till today you've no power over our territory when we've overran you including turning you to real house slaves you guys are.

I'm not your mate but your Master Son.
Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:04pm On May 28, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

Where you there when your fellow Muslim osu slaves parish in an unknown villages from south east to south south, oh your foolish Daddy declare no Victor no vanquish because he crushed your foolish imaginary 3 million you and your slave like family counted including those from your tribe who was invisible during some raids... when I said bloody coward you answer.

Till today you've no power over our territory when we've overran you including turning you to real house slaves you guys are.

I'm not your mate but your Master Son.

Senseless piggy grunts
Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by RacistProudIgbo: 3:05pm On May 28, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Senseless piggy grunts

Cun.t.

You can't have what you don't have.

Now go kiss ya fuvnking momma.
Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:11pm On May 28, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

Cun.t.

You can't have what you don't have.

Now go kiss ya fuvnking momma.

O
S
U
Re: That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu by RacistProudIgbo: 5:31pm On May 28, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

O
S
U

Muslim slave pig.

Poverty lineage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Daft People Believe Peter Obi Won't Win SS Landslide / Election Update Akwa Ibom / PDP Wins Lagos West Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.