Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume (2534 Views)

Akeredolu Appoints Interim Chairmen For 18 Lgs / Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by Ofunaofu: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2023
…Omo-Agege wins 4 LGs, Ogboru, others nil

COLLATION of the Delta State Governorship election, Monday, resumed morning at about 9:40 am with the announcement of results from Ughelli North Local Government Area, where the APC gubernatorial candidate, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, polled 34,955 votes.

The PDP gubernatorial candidate, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori, scored 15,198 votes while the Labour Party candidate, Mr Ken Pela secured 1,438 votes. The collation of Ughelli North brought the total number of Local Government Areas so far announced to 22.

In all, PDP’s Sheriff Oborevwori has won in 18 Local Government Areas while APC’s Ovie Omo-Agege has won in four local government areas. Gubernatorial Candidates of APGA, Chief Great Ovedje Ogboru, Mr Ken Pela of the Labour Party, and Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi of SDP, are yet to win any local government area in the March 18th gubernatorial election.

In Isoko South, PDP gubernatorial candidate, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori, polled 19,963 votes, the APC governorship candidate, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, scored 15,954 votes and the Labour Party candidate, Mr Ken Pela, got 492 votes.

In Ukwuani Local Government Area, the PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori, scored 19,963 votes, APC governorship candidate, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege 15,954 votes and Labour Party’s Ken Pela, scored 492 votes.

The results as announced are:

Ika North-East results:

APC-4,733
LP. -1,990

PDP-26,760

Aniocha North LG:

APC – 4,386

LP – 1,883

PDP – 8,938

Ndokwa East LG:

APC – 9,044

LP – 251

PDP – 10,146

IKA SOUTH:

APC 6,790

LP 4,495

PDP

PATANI LG:

APC 4,743

LP 85

PDP 6,069

UDU LG:

APC 13,154

LP 1,886

PDP 9,746

SAPELE LG:

APC 12,090

LP 1,458

PDP 15,217

ANIOCHA SOUTH:

APC 4,622

LP 5,107

PDP 10,032

UVWIE LG:

APC 12,389

LP 6,340

PDP 9,776

OKPE LG:

APC 8,679

LP 1,155

PDP 14,544

BOMADI LG:

APC 4728

LP 100

PDP 12340

Ethiope East LG:

APC 11,600

APGA 2,214

LP 530

PDP 13,030

Oshimili North LG:

APC 5,329

LP 2,983

PDP 35,966

Warri South LG:

APC 11,569

LP 3,743

PDP 15,299

Oshimili South LG
APC – 4,763
LP – 10,148
PDP – 23,149

Isoko North LGA

APC – 10,811
LP – 894
PDP – 15,899

Ethiope West LG:

APC 6758
LP 304
PDP 7065

UGHELLI NORTH:

APC 34,955

LP 1,438

PDP 15,198

Isoko South LG:

APC 15,954

LP 492

PDP 19,963

UKWUANI LG:

APC 7,591

LP 791

PDP 14,640

Ndokwa West LG:

APC 10,252

LP 935

PDP 15,539

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/delta-polls-oborevwori-sustains-lead-in-18-lgs-as-collation-of-results-resume/

1 Like

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by Realist5: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Okay
Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by shigishege: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Na LP results here dey make me laugh. I think they said delta is for LP from top to bottom angry grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by Mystiquefia: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2023
How did Sheriff lose uvwie local government?
Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by princeemma69: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2023
I thought all the obedient in Nairaland were supporting Omo Agege?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by Millimann: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:
Na LP results here dey make me laugh. I think they said delta is for LP from top to bottom angry grin
They don't have structure of criminality. Don't believe the results INEC is announcing. I'm not expecting them to win Delta anyway.

Even in Abia State, they are trying to rig out LP but the people are resisting.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by Ofunaofu: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2023
princeemma69:
I thought all the obedient in Nairaland were supporting Omo Agege?

Wetin concern Obidients and a mace thief

10 Likes

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by Pascal9: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2023
I love my Delta, equity and fairness, eventually development will go allround the whole senatorial areas and tribes, urhorobo Igbo and itshekiri and ijaw. That's how it should be in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by yinkus6750(m): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2023
PDP should win Adamawa and Delta as consolation for it's presidential loss.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by shigishege: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Millimann:

They don't have structure of criminality. Don't believe the results INEC is announcing. I'm not expecting them to win Delta anyway.

Even in Abia State, they are trying to rig out LP but the people are resisting.
so if I don't believe the results inec release is the one you released o should believe??

5 Likes

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by Emmanuella00(f): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Oh wow
Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by WebSurfer(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2023
seems like delta goes to pdp
Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by Haynnie: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:

Deltans only supported LP for presidency and the governorship candidate for LP was not recognized and nobody is willing to vote who they don't know not just because of the party.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Haynnie:

Deltans only supported LP for presidency and the governorship candidate for LP was not recognized and nobody is willing to vote who they don't know not just because of the party.
Great Ogboru is not lucky, he would have won if he contested with LP this time around

4 Likes

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by PerfecttTouch: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:
What most of you fail to understand is that people (especially youths) only care about is the presidential election, nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by favour32(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
My friends in Delta state said that the governorship candidate of LP in Delta state was never serious from day one.
It was when Obi won Delta state that he came out to pretend as a serious candidate.
LP result from Delta state is normal from a man who prepared to fail.

7 Likes

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by highchief1: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:
discuss with the obidients u will notice most of them are suppose to be in physcriatic homes.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by highchief1: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Haynnie:

LP candidates in delta state wanted to do stowaway.fly tru obi.The plane come go crash.I don’t like lazy people.if u want to win election do the work don’t hide under anybody to cross.

1 Like

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by highchief1: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
favour32:
My friends in Delta state said that the governorship candidate of LP in Delta state was never serious from day one.
It was when Obi won Delta state that he came out to pretend as a serious candidate.
no LP candidate was serious outside Obi.they all wanted to sneak in tru Obi

3 Likes

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by Solsix(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Haynnie:

No be everything thing u dey explain. Some people will not just understand. people voted Peter Obi no be must dem go vote person them no no for governor
Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by steeltrust: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Great Ogboru is not lucky, he would have won if he contested with LP this time around
he could not win when he contested under Apc na Lp em wan for win

That man is a clown
Em know no Watin em want
Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by ekanx27(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Delta has always been a PDP state. Nor be one mace runner ABI stealer go come change am.
Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by ojehmario1969(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Oga shut up
Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by favour32(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
highchief1:
Correct.
They wanted to just try.
Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by MVLOX(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Final results

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by NothingDoMe: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:
Don't be senseless. Nationally we voted Obi. Statewise we voted anything NOT APC. APC will never control any SS oil states.

You guys can try again in 4 years time. 😁

1 Like

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by NothingDoMe: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
highchief1:
Spoken like a true Deltan. It always pains Urchins when they lose SS oil states and I'm always here to enjoy it.😄
Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by NothingDoMe: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
favour32:
👍
Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by snowball11(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
If there's one state in the country that detest that devilish party (APC), then it's Delta state. Put a mannequin against an APC gubernatorial candidate (whoever he/she maybe); and that mannequin would still win! grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by Racoon(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
This election have proven that Nigeria is simply irredeemable
Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by shigishege: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Don't be senseless. Nationally we voted Obi. Statewise we voted anything NOT APC. APC will never control any oil states.

You guys can try again in 4 years time. 😁
na this same brain make una remain politically useless. Tinubu APC for federal, APC for majority of Nigeria state governors, house of assemblies and Senate so what do your LP have from top to bottom?? Nothing
Re: Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume by shigishege: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Racoon:
This election have proven that Nigeria is simply irredeemable
shut up you are smart enough to say and see the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? / I Have Lived In A 90% Muslim Country And They Do Not Impound Alchoholic Drinks / Naira Bounce Back:the Impact Of Cardoso’s Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.