Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

How Mighty Is The Almighty God? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Mighty Is The Almighty God? (8056 Views)

Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! / Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God / If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by canDy4eva(f): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nolevel666:
and yet cannot let you have sex with peace of mind without being married

Your reprobate mind will kill you 😶
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Nolevel666: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
canDy4eva:

Your reprobate mind will kill you 😶

Your God nor get work

Tell him to come to my company and I’ll employ him to wash my cars

3 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by canDy4eva(f): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nolevel666:

Your God nor get work

Tell him to come to my company and I’ll employ him to wash my cars

Fuul....

Anyway your type dey do Evengalisim pass at tha end of the day!

Na two things go dey involved
1) God will use you to his glory or

2) you go die go HELL!
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by sonmvayina(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Before the world (any world) was created, there was only He alone, one and unique, filling all the space in which He created the world. Anything that could be conceived of as a “space” or possibility for creation was filled with the Ein Sof-light. Indeed, it is still the same now. Creation wrought no change in His unity; He is One alone now, just as He was prior to creation. The change applies only to the recipients of His vivifying force and His light—before creation, there was none to receive the Divine life-force and light; creation brought into being these recipients, who receive [this life-force and light] by way of numerous “garments,” which veil and conceal G‑d’s light, for without such garments, they could not bear its intensity and would cease to exist. So it is written: “For no man can see Me and live.” (Exodus 33:20). Furthermore, not only man, a physical being, but even spiritual beings, such as angels, are unable to receive the divine light and life-force without concealing garments. Even angels, called חַיּוֹת (‘[holy] Chayot’), cannot see….” G‑dliness, except by way of garments which conceal Him, thereby enabling them to receive His light. The degree of concealment varies, however, from world to world and from level to level. Here, the distinction between “higher” and “lower” realms becomes valid. This concealment is the subject of the Hishtalshelut (the chainlike graded and downward succession) of the worlds, and their descent from level to level, through the many “garments” that conceal the light and the life-force emanating from Him (—the more concealment, the lower the descent) culminating in the creation of this physical, gross world.
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Lexusgs430: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
canDy4eva:

Fuul.... shocked shocked shocked

Either be brave or foolish....... Learn to spell or spell correctly.........🤣😜
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by DonroxyII: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Omooba77:
How Mighty is the Almighty God?
The Almighty Good-God of the Universes and Everything Therein is the Supreme-Absolute Inexplicable Immaculate Force and Power Behind the Universes and Everything Therein.

Where it all Begins and Where it shall all Ends and Where it shall all Restart!
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by canDy4eva(f): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Fuulish fuul...

Now you know better 🤪🤪🤪
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Lexusgs430: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
canDy4eva:

Fuulish fuul...

Now you know better 🤪🤪🤪

Learn to mind your business...... That foolish religion you believe in, would lead you nowhere........

It's simply a tool used to manipulate and deceive fools ........

1 Like

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by xproducer: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Omooba77:
How Mighty is the Almighty God?

+++

"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" - Jeremiah 32:27 (Genesis 18:14)

"But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible." - Matthew 19:26

"For with God nothing shall be impossible." - Luke 1:37

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen." - Ephesians 3:20-21
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Nolevel666: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
canDy4eva:

Fuul....

Anyway your type dey do Evengalisim pass at tha end of the day!

Na two things go dey involved
1) God will use you to his glory or

2) you go die go HELL!

ExactLy what i am saying na…

If your God in all his power has the time to create one place to roast petty humans like you, simply means he has no serious job to do.

Let him write an application letter before someone else takes his place

If you have his number now better call him

1 Like

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by AmaPaulOma(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
The UNLIMITED GOD
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by LordReed(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lexusgs430:

LoLz. he doesn't want the god to smite him for calling someone a fool. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by chiboycue: 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Inhuman69:

Quoting Bible doesn’t change anything you bozo
He rested that’s what it said
God being dey rest shows how mighty he is right

God is God Almighty and He is not answerable to you and me because He is our Creator. If He chooses to rest, who are we to object . He institute a day to rest. That is why we who are made in his image rest on Sundays.
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by chiboycue: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Inhuman69:

Quoting bible doesn’t make your imagination real you fool
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Lexusgs430: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. he doesn't want the god to smite him for calling someone a fool. LMAO!

Bloody brainwashed fanatics......... They decide the part of that storybook, they would obey.... Fragrantly ignoring the other part, to continually attempt to fool people like themselves..........

They claim been religious, but are swimming in sin, than non-believers..........

2 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by codeigniter(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Prince500:
God is so so big that he appears imaginary. So big that he is bound to fits of emotion like anger,jealousy etc yet hates all this things. He is so awesome that the bible recorded him as a genocidal mass murderer of that even hitler will stand in awe of his majesty. He is so kind that he is the most sentimental entity in existense. He favors a he likes and disfavours who he does'nt. Pls brethen lets rise above such nonsense and realise that what we called God is just chance, probabilities and statistics. Thay are too complex for our feeble mind hence we assume the proverbial x or unknown to be a morally inferior being as the missing factor. If u must believe in God, choose the one dat has sense abeg.

Gbam
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by codeigniter(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
kingxsamz:
There's nothing mighty about a fictional character in some ancient book written by people who didn't know what happened to the sun at night.

😸😸😸
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nolevel666:
and yet cannot let you have sex with peace of mind without being married

Are you a dog?
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Nolevel666: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Are you a dog?
I didn’t know you were
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by LordReed(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Bloody brainwashed fanatics......... They decide the part of that storybook, they would obey.... Fragrantly ignoring the other part, to continually attempt to fool people like themselves..........

They claim been religious, but are swimming in sin, than non-believers..........

Aye. I have observed that religious people love telling themselves stories even to deceive their own selves. It's fucking nuts.

3 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by occfx: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
annyplenty:

Go to the ocean and see it roar or go and see a volcano spew ocean of fire with great torrent, then you will gave a flint idea of How Mighty the Power of God is.

He is limitlessly Almighty. His power is beyond human's comprehension.

Ordinary ocean... You no dey look universe... Join Nasa bros... You go bow down and ask God for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:13am On Jan 30, 2023
Nolevel666:

I didn’t know you were

Only dogs reason that way
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Lateefadewale(m): 5:43am On Jan 30, 2023
occfx:

Ordinary ocean... You no dey look universe... Join Nasa bros... You go bow down and ask God for forgiveness.

Lies! Science and theology do not go hand-in-hand. Stop spreading misinformation.

1 Like

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Ted4real: 6:02am On Jan 30, 2023
God is supreme over humans and other gods in form of humans or carve objets. In his creation and supremacy over man that his believers must observe to keep the 10 commandments in total obedience as nobody who rebel against God is alive to tell the story. All sufficient God he is. You only believe and trust in his good judgement and do your part by praying in supplications but you cannot help him instead. He has been good to me and my generation...

Greater than the Greatest!

Mightier than the Mightiest !!

Lord over other Lord's !!!!

King of Kings!!!
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Nolevel666: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Only dogs reason that way
Zombie
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Bishopwizzy(m): 6:25am On Jan 30, 2023
They mightiness of the Almighty God is way beyond human comprehension.... It can't be measured for He is even mightier than we may think
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Netmuch(m): 6:28am On Jan 30, 2023
Coz he bring out visible from his invisibility...oh what an uncomprehensive God!!!
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by occfx: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2023
Lateefadewale:

Lies! Science and theology do not go hand-in-hand. Stop spreading misinformation.

They are coming closer that's why I worry
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Deji258(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2023
More than your imagination
Thy lord is almighty
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2023
Righthussle:
The christain Almighty God is so mighty that he needs 10 percent of the monthly income of Christains to do his "work".

PS. I am not a Christain neither am I a Muslim. I am not wired to have anything to do with religions that supports or once supported the killing of children, women and innocent people.

Then you should shut up and mind your godless business.
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Righthussle: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Then you should shut up and mind your godless business.

E pain you. Lol. Una god of Israel be like side chick him dey need money every week.

2 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Abioladoks: 11:12am On Jan 30, 2023
The perfect and all-powerful spirit or being that is worshipped especially by Christians, Jews, and Muslims as the one who created and rules the universe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet / "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo / Mecca In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.